• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

vacations anyone?

BungoTheElf

Orange 🍊
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2684-9072-7710
Island
Frescas
Tasty Cake
Lemon
Perfect Orange
Lemon
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
I'm going to Pennsylvania tommorow 8D Gonna be visting my grandparents haha

Anyone else going or went somewhere this summer?

sadly, not out of state, maybe the states biggest zoo, or the air force museum

going to LA and disneyland next week im so excited im pretty much gonna **** myself

Well I don't think i'm going anywhere special this summer, though I have been to Ocean City lots of times and Six Flags 2 times. My family went to Six Flags a 2nd time last year but this time I didn't go and I'm so darn lucky I didn't because at the Six Flags my family were going to was very very hot! They had to drink water numerous of times to keep warm, I bet the water park area had lots of people at that one spot at the amusement park due to the extreme heat. :p Oh yeah, when my family got back home they seem to have carried a beetle with them. (Or maybe it was at my house or near the house the entire time I was home with my sister, oh my.)

I'm going to China, to visit relatives. On the way, there's a transfer stop at South Korea. C:

Staying home and working (boo!) this summer, unfortunately. But I just got back from a 6-week trip to Europe. I went to multiple cities in England, Scotland, Belgium, & The Netherlands.

Really gotta get back there soon - sigh

We're not going on a full-blown vacation, but we're planning on going to DC to visit some museums. The only one we're for sure going to is the Holocaust museum, so I'm not sure about the others.

I'm going down to Oregon on Monday. We're going all over the coast, and we'll probably go on more roadtrips throughout the summer ^.^

Im going to grand canyon, by RV with my whole family next week!

hell yeah, florida next sunday and were staying
in a resort :D we also have a family reunion the
first week of school so i'll be missing for that too.
like if anyone's going to dc/maryland it's my fave
place in the world like take me with you pls

Going to Bali for a friend's wedding for 5 days then going to Kuala Lumpur. So excited to get outtaaaa here

I recently just got back from Disneyland :D Anime expo is coming up, if that counts as a vacation. I'll be spending alot of time with my close friend

I dunno if i'm going anywhere this summer. Any holidays are pretty much decided like a week before we go so yeah.

Last year we went to Majorca, and it was like the best.

Sounds fun! I'm gonna miss you but I hope you have fun, Lynn <3

As for me, I'm still deciding whether to go with family to Nevada or my friend that moved away to Oregon for Fourth of July weekend. I'm kinda iffy because I haven't been to both and the Oregon one is kinda rare especially since my mom almost never lets me go far. Also I haven't seen my friend in a long time. Though at the same time, I wanna spend the time with family so siiiigh.

Other than that, nowhere else really. I signed up for summer classes to prepare me for college and stuff and I'm stuck until July 18. I do hope I end up going somewhere else though >3>

I'm going to Pennsylvania tommorow 8D Gonna be visting my grandparents haha

Anyone else going or went somewhere this summer?
I live in Pennsylvania lol.

It's not exactly a vacation, but I'm taking a camping trip sometime in July. I've had lots of fun in the past, it's several families that meet up at a campsite really, with pretty much everything you need to have fun, both for the adults and kids.

Back