March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Feedback
100% (459) +
My catalog is at 100%, and I'd like to share the love.
In this thread I'm gonna be taking orders to help people fill up
their own catalog or just get some items they want!
Make sure to add the FC on the left!
And make sure to read the rules!

Town rules

• Do not stray away from the train station unless given permission.
  • Do not pick up the flowers by the train station.
  • Feel free to talk to villagers if they wander into that area.
  • You're free to go shopping in my main street. I have all shops unlocked, including T&T Emporium.

Thread rules

• Orders can contain a maximum of reordered 20 items. Items from the lost & found can be added for a maximum limit of 40.
  • There are 8 order slots. All orders placed while the list is full will be ignored.
  • Items can't be replaced, removed or added after you have placed an order. Please make sure that everything you want is mentioned in your initial order.
  • If your order has a Bells total in the order list, it can't be cancelled anymore. Feel free to do it before the total shows up.
  • Trades will happen in my town.
  • You can order again 24 hours after picking up your order.
  • Orders will be held for 2 days, unless I get notified with a good reason.
  • Tips are appreciated, but not mandatory.
  • I will not leave Wi-Fi feedback if you don't.
  • Do not keep asking about your order status. I will PM you as your order is ready for pick-up.

On pricing & delivery

The way this works is that I order items from my catalog and hold them until orders are complete. It'll take two or three in-game deliveries for an order to be complete. However, since there's several orders, it can take several days for orders to arrive.

I want pricing to be as fair as possible, so the only thing I ask from people is the price I pay for the items. However, due to players only being able to drop from 100 Bells up, I round up prices after confirming the total.
So for example, if an order costs me 12345 Bells to order from my catalog, I will be rounding up the price to 12400 Bells.

As soon as I've ordered the items, the total price will be added in the order list. I will also tell you how much your order costs in the PM I send you to confirm that your order is ready for pick-up. If you feel the price I give you is inaccurate or unfair, I don't mind rechecking prices and sharing them with you.

Catalogs

If there's anything missing from my catalogs, feel free to ask if I have it available. It might be that I simply forgot something.
Please also alert me if items that are not reorderable are shown in these, or if items are placed in the wrong section.

OCTOBER SPECIAL

To prepare people for the upcoming Halloween event in the game, I'm giving away FREE Halloween masks. These will count towards the maximum amount of items per order, and there's a limit of one of each mask per order. I have a few of these saved up, but I will order them as needed.
  • Bug Mask: 3
  • Ghost Mask: 2
  • Monster Mask: 1
  • Mummy Mask: 2
  • Skeleton Hood: 4
  • Werewolf Hood: 1

Readily Available Items

At times people will cancel an order when it's too late or just not respond within the given time limit, leaving me with their items and without Bells. This list consists of all the items people have ordered but never picked up and paid for, and they can be yours right away. The items are listed with the appropriate price.
Lists currently being updated​

• Currently being updated

Orders
  1. Ryuichii: Comfy Sweater, Deer Shirt, denim vest, winter sweater, Snow boots, cuffed pants, blue pom pom hat; 3100 Bells
  2. zeldafromhyrule: bathtub, bucket, ice cream case, milk case, spa chair, washbasin; 10000 Bells
  3. GuerreraD: Bilboquet, Festive flag, Plank flooring, Green headgear, Camp stove, Red hornet cap, School cap, White school cap, Mary janes, Cake tank dress, Caveman tank dress, Lotus tank dress, Rose-sky tank dress, Backpack, Campfire, Sleeping bag, Surfboard, Propane stove, Campfire cookware, Stewpot; xx Bells
  4. halikakuku: jingle wall, notebook wall, cake tank dress, fluffy tank dress, Comrade K.K., Forest Life, Hypno K.K., K.K. Adventure, K.K. Bazaar, K.K. Faire, K.K. Island, K.K. Jongara, K.K. Oasis, K.K. Rockabilly, K.K. Salsa, K.K. Swing, Rockin' K.K., academy paper, industrial paper, lotus paper; xx Bells
  5. P.K.: Wooden stool, Green counter, Hot plate, Cancer table, Fish grill, Kagamimochi; xx Bells
  6. Kurt_BP: flamenco hat, red-horned hat, school cap, tam-o'-shanter, white police cap, white school cap, Notebook Wardrobe, Eraser Sofa, Notebook Bed, Notebook Wall, Notebook Floor, Sticker Tape Liner, Set Square Table, Pencil Screen, Moai Statue, Mouth of Truth, Nutcracker, Sleeping Bag, Stewpot, Tokonoma; xx Bells
  7. uncaballero1: White Katana, Peacock Chair, Tokonoma, Sagittarius Arrow, Samurai Suit; xx Bells
  8. ACMaud: Checkerboard tee, dapper skirt, dark polka tee, diver's hood, dogtooth tee, dragon suit, dreamy tee, dry-denim pants, funky-dot skirt, gray tartan shirt, green bar shirt, green tie-dye tee, headkerchief, hit spring skirt, icy shirt, jade plaid tee, jungle-camo shorts, Kintaro wig, kung fu tee, light polka shirt; xx Bells

Red: Not ready for pick-up
Orange: Ordered, items cannot be changed anymore
Blue: Ready for pick-up

Buying

I also have a couple of items that I'd like to buy. Please just let me know how much you'd want for the items listed below.

• Beautiful Statue (real)
  • Cicada Stereo
  • Valiant Statue (real x2, fake x2)

Order away!

Last edited:
blossom lantern ,Pisces lamp, blossoming dress, embroidered dress, palatial tank dress, and classic dress for 100k?

blossom lantern ,Pisces lamp, blossoming dress, embroidered dress, palatial tank dress, and classic dress for 100k?
Noted. The final price is 9900 Bells. Unless you want to tip, that's all you need to pay. :) I'll let you know when it's all in!

Here is my order, I'll give you 200k

blue gym shorts
dapper skirt
dogtooth pants
natty skirt
picnic skirt
red gym shorts
red-grid skirt

ballet outfit
classic dress
gaudy dress
green dress
lotus tank dress
loud bloom dress
natty dress
palatial tank dress
plaid cami dress
rose tank dress
twinkle tank dress

Noted. The final price is 9900 Bells. Unless you want to tip, that's all you need to pay. :) I'll let you know when it's all in!

cool! sorry I can't tip, I don't really have a lot on me, I will PM you when available to trade :)

Can I please order:
aurora screen
autumn-leaf chair
bagpipes
big ben
bonfire
campfire
campfire cookware
camp stove
carp banner
cherry blossom clock
full-moon vanity
hula doll
kagamimochi
kayak
leaf bed
mummy's casket
propane stove
rice-plant bed
sleeping bag
sprout table

? :D Thank you <3

Blossoming dress, ceramic hot pot, modern: (bed, chair, desk, dresser, lamp, wardrobe), salad bar, and vibraphone for garden wall and however much the remaining cost of the order is?

Could I please order;

green wall
harvest wall
imperial wall
ivy wall
mod wall
plaza wall
spooky wall
wood paneling
blue cap
bug mask
cavalier hat
combat helmet
conical straw hat
detective hat
emperor's cap
festivale accessory
flamenco hat
geisha wig

& should I check back here on the main page to see when the order is done?

Thanks! c:

Blossoming dress, ceramic hot pot, modern: (bed, chair, desk, dresser, lamp, wardrobe), salad bar, and vibraphone for garden wall and however much the remaining cost of the order is?
How much would you like for the garden wall?
I've added you on the waiting list and will notify you when your order's in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I please order;

[order]

& should I check back here on the main page to see when the order is done?

Thanks! c:
#2 on waiting list.
I'll notify you when the order is in, don't worry. :)

Can I please order these items:
Alarm Clock
Aroma Pot
Cherry-Blossom Clock
Dishwasher
Drip Pail
Electric Kettle
Pile Of Leaves
Rocking Horse
Star Globe
Stewpot
Microwave
Milk Can
Lunch Tray
Marshmallow Chair
Rainbow Screen
Record Player
Revolving Spice Rack
Rice Cooker
Vintage Radio
Makeup Case ?

Thank you! c:

May I order these?

Minimalist mini table
Modern wood bed
Writing desk
Writing chair
Space captain's seat
captain's monitor

It is a short list, but all I can afford at the moment.

I know it may be a big one, but can I have the entire Sweet Series? My GF's birthday is coming up soon so wanna get her a mini-prezzie :p

Back