• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia II: On The Run (Game Over/Town Win)

Lol you guys do realize that the check persons profile thing never works. You don't have to check the profile to pm. Just hit the profile"send pm" button on a post, silly bananas.

Activity check? Usually this far in a game there's a lot of discussion from the people still alive but not much is being said.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah I was talking about how they were protecting Crazy-Gamer due to the play style, waffles.

My vote will be for hanzy atm, I've noticed how she was one of the last to vote for both pom and shinkuzame.
it'll be a placeholder unless someone brings something forward, like oath said everyone's to be modkilled so, yeah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

note : i'll be at the beach today so again, little to no wifi here

I'm voting for In-a-pickle because I've seen this person active on other parts of the forum yesterday while I haven't seen anyone else that's still alive in the game elsewhere on the forum. It's an odd vote, but I also think that this player was getting overly defensive over something. I can definitely change it if people actually start discussing stuff. :|

i was out all day and nothing new has been brought forward, and i also have no new suspicions
to be honest, i am still suspicious of in-a-pickle and i can't exactly place why, it's just a gut feeling. however i don't think town can afford to lynch based on gut feeling alone at this stage so for that reason, i will be voting for jellofishXD for the same reasons as i voted for them before

I'm so sorry guys :(
I know I haven't been pulling my weight but i honestly haven't had much of a chance to get online since I had to rush back to the UK (family stuff) but I really don't want to be modkilled because I don't want town to lose numbers for inactivity.

It's difficult to quote because I'm on my phone, but the people I'm wary of are in-a-pickle and epona. I was lookig back and I know in-a-pickle and Pom are friends, but sincr Pom was outed as mafia, it's made me wary of their friendliness towards eachother at the beginning of the game. Also the overly defensive attitude as mentioned above.

Epona because you did not vote for any of the people who turned out to be mafia, and you were also diverting attention away from them by bringing up Crystal and Jellofish. However you were on the case with Crazy-Gamer so I'm just confused :p

Also I just want to say that i vote at the last minute cause I always take forever to decide. I'm really fickle with like everything irl so it's not much different with lynch candidates.

I honestly don't think there's enough to go on for the Jellofish vote - In-a-pickle just catches my attention more. And Jellofish isn't playing the way she did when she flipped scum in Mean Girls. She was more active when she had that role.

Voting for in-a-pickle because they haven't stated much. and nobody else stands out to me

I honestly don't think there's enough to go on for the Jellofish vote - In-a-pickle just catches my attention more. And Jellofish isn't playing the way she did when she flipped scum in Mean Girls. She was more active when she had that role.

i am 100% confident that you're town and i see your reasoning, so i'm going to back you on this. changing my vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so sorry guys :(
I know I haven't been pulling my weight but i honestly haven't had much of a chance to get online since I had to rush back to the UK (family stuff) but I really don't want to be modkilled because I don't want town to lose numbers for inactivity.

It's difficult to quote because I'm on my phone, but the people I'm wary of are in-a-pickle and epona. I was lookig back and I know in-a-pickle and Pom are friends, but sincr Pom was outed as mafia, it's made me wary of their friendliness towards eachother at the beginning of the game. Also the overly defensive attitude as mentioned above.

Epona because you did not vote for any of the people who turned out to be mafia, and you were also diverting attention away from them by bringing up Crystal and Jellofish. However you were on the case with Crazy-Gamer so I'm just confused :p

Also I just want to say that i vote at the last minute cause I always take forever to decide. I'm really fickle with like everything irl so it's not much different with lynch candidates.

honestly, the only reason i haven't voted for any of the people who turned out to be mafia so far was that by the time i voted they were already majority voted for a lynch, and i didn't want to be accused of bandwagoning that may have later been used against me if they had flipped town. for that reason i acted on my other suspicions instead.

End Game

On a ferry between Fukuoka and Osaka, Kuya grips the railing with one hand and Sakura with the other. He manages to regain his footing and pulls himself up. An information board nearby shows a map of the ship.

?We need to get to the lifeboats,? Kuya says.

The passengers are frantic, running back and forth along the length of the deck. Kuya, realising they don?t have much time, hoists Sakura up over his shoulder.

?Do you know which way we?re going?? she asks.

He hesitates for a moment. ?I think so.?

Dodging the other passengers, he navigates his way through the crowd until he reaches the life boats. But there is only one left, and it?s filling up fast.

The small boat rocks. Kuya keeps a close hold on Sakura as they begin to slip away across the water. Then there is screaming. He looks back at the ferry just in time to see a large moon rock fall out of the sky. It rips through the ship in an instant. It has a ripple effect, sending large waves in all directions. Kuya grips the side of the life boat tight - but not tight enough. He falls over the side and can?t hold on. The next wave pulls him under.

Sakura made it to Osaka the next day, where she was promptly returned to her abusive step-father?s home in Fukuoka. Ataru's daughter, Chiharu, never received the surgery she needed and died in hospital in Tokyo at age seven.

@datsugoku4 is no more.
deaddatsugoku4_zpse9814287.png

Victims of the Fukuoka-Osaka Ferry Moon Rock Incident

tinytaylor the Citizen was modkilled.
ITookYourWaffles aka. Kuya was modkilled.
C a l l a w a y aka. Toshio Inui was modkilled.
in-a-pickle the Citizen was modkilled.
JellofishXD aka. Kotaro Yanagawa was modkilled.

TOWN WINS.
Congrats to the surviving town players: Moron, epona, Qwerty111, and hanzy!

Action List ? Observers Chat ? Mafia Chat
Sharing your coach QT link is optional.

I had a thought that there might not have actually been a serial killer. GG! So many modkills though. :C

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I felt bad for the Mafia this game because of the story. Poor Ataru. :C

yay that we won but it sucks that we won by modkill oh well
thanks for making my first game good guys
cool

Wow good job town and moron I want to be more active and not be assumed scum because of past mistakes :)

Ahhh I was at work. Oh well. Town won, yay

- - - Post Merge - - -

What no, THAT'S SO SAD! D:

oh wow, I voted but I guess it didn't post? bad wifi I guess

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm an idiot, i posted on the wrong thread.

Back