• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia II: On The Run (Game Over/Town Win)

How can we trust moron? well yes he could be experienced player but what if he is a scum and trying to gain trust and manipulate us (not sure)

He was the one who led the Pom lynch. There's a very low chance he would have done that if he was scum.

Just wanna ask, if Crystal and Shinkuzame is sus, why would they vote for fellow Mafia? Especially an important power role like that?

If a mafia member was going to get lynched, the smart thing is to vote for them, otherwise they would look sus, no?

He was the one who led the Pom lynch. There's a very low chance he would have done that if he was scum.

True but people have different strategy
In Mafia II (click the link to see their roles)
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?111874-TBT-Mafia-II-Mafia-Strike-Back
the user named iLoveYou (Godfather) sacrificed Hikari(Scum) just to gain trust

Result:
To town members,
It isn't surprising that I was Mafia, is it? I did slip up really bad... but congrat to the everyone on getting a mafia player out! (Even if it was obvious I was mafia.) But, atleast a town player went down with me... Anyways, good bye everyone!
- Hikari the worst Mafia Goon

Hikari's role was obvious! Looks like Kayla was right after all. 18 players remaining, 4 mafia out of 18 remaining. Luckily, the KP is down to 2, lowering the amount of deaths, not including the blue roles that have the ability to kill. Btw, good choice with the incarceration Kayla. We need good players like Trundle to stay in the game. We saw what happened with LaurinaMN, and unfortunately, she wasn't incarcerated. It's a shame that AndyB was modkilled, but he was a Townie anyway. Things are taking a turn for the better, and we need to keep it that way.

True but people have different strategy
In Mafia II (click the link to see their roles)
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?111874-TBT-Mafia-II-Mafia-Strike-Back
the user named iLoveYou (Godfather) sacrificed Hikari(Scum) just to gain trust

Result:

But, why would Moron sacrifice such a powerful player? Pom was a framer. If Moron was scum, wouldn't he have sacrificed a mafia goon since they have no special abilities? It would be a pretty stupid move to lead a lynch which result in him losing one of his most important teammates.

Regarding Moron, if you look at the other mafia game they're playing in (Frozen) - they're posts are pretty different compared to this game. I believe Moron is their next lynch candidate because of it.

Of course they could be using the whole "reverse psychology" thing and are willing to throw a mafia buddie under the bus.

(Sorry for errors, I'm on my phone)

Regarding Moron, if you look at the other mafia game they're playing in (Frozen) - they're posts are pretty different compared to this game. I believe Moron is their next lynch candidate because of it.

Of course they could be using the whole "reverse psychology" thing and are willing to throw a mafia buddie under the bus.

(Sorry for errors, I'm on my phone)

moron has just been confirmed mafia in that game, somebody inspected them and they returned mafia goon. this gives me serious reason to believe that moron is town-aligned, based on the very different play-style they adopted as mafia in the frozen mafia.

Aye, the mafia framer becomes really important when there are less players around and things get to the nitty gritty. Mafia just took a bit of a hit.

Day 3

Kuya sits by the docks, playing with the phone he?d stolen from the secondhand shop. Yes, Ataru had told him to leave it behind - but he couldn?t risk that. What if they have needed a phone? He sits updating his new Twitter account, when a new Tweet comes in:

PANDA
@datsugoku4 Are you the real prisoners?

He types back a response. Then a gunshot sounds.

He looks up in time to see Ataru falling to the ground. A little girl?s head smacks off the pavement, and she calls out but doesn?t cry. Ryunosuke runs forward to check if she?s alright.

?What?s happening?? Kuya asks.

?Datsugoku4 is going to die,? says a voice.

Kuya jumps to his feet, looking around. Then he catches sight of someone on the boat. A teenage boy stands with a gun.

?Who?re you?? Kuya asks.

?I?m PANDA.?

Kuya mutters the name to himself a few times, then it clicks - the person from Twitter. He takes a few steps back, wondering what to do. Then, in a fit of panic, he throws the phone into the water and charges at PANDA. He grabs his gun and pushes him over the edge. Then he aims into the water and fires until all of the ammo is gone.

?What the hell are you doing, Kuya?? Ryunosuke says. ?The police will be here any second after hearing that!?

Kuya drops the gun onto the pier. ?I don?t know. I panicked. I?m sorry!?

Ryunosuke runs over, kicking the gun over the side. ?Come on, get onboard.?

Kuya nods, barely comprehending the situation. Then he notices the little girl at Rynosuke?s side. ?Who is she??

?This is??

?Sakura,? the little girl says, ?I?m going with you to Tokyo.?

Kuya and Ryunosuke exchange a glance. But there?s no time to argue - they can already hear the sounds of sirens in the distance. They go onboard with Sakura in tow.

Crazy-Gamer aka. Ataru has died.

Aerious aka. PANDA has died.

You have until the end of Day 3 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 3 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Sunday 6th July.

KNEW Crazy-Gamer was scum, there was no way their coach was allowing them to act that way without ulterior motives behind it.
it's unfortunate that our detective was lost but at least we exposed a mafia member too. i knew Aerious was the detective as they were so certain about Crazy-Gamer being town-aligned which made it obvious that they had investigated them as we have no pms, although i wish Aerious had taken into account that Crazy-Gamer could be the godfather and be deceiving the investigations before trying to assure us all that they were definitely town-aligned. Nevertheless, it doesn't matter now.

my best guess is that Shinkazume and C r y s t a l are the remaining scum members.

Due to both Pom and Crazy-Gamer flipping scum, I'm going to keep on suspecting Crystal due to them pointing the finger at me right after Murray died.

Also, I'm wondering who killed who. At the same time, I wouldn't want the vigilante on the town side to out. Good move, if that was you Toshio. It could have very well been the serial killer at the same time.

i'm just gonna apologize for being inactive, 4th of July and vacation soon I'm trying to catch up. Rip aerious.

I'm leaving for 4th of July too. If you guys lynch me I really wouldn't care but when I flip townie, make sure to watch the people who we're defending Crazy-Gamer, and the people trying to lynch me. Tbh, I have a hunch that Callaway is scum.

[Tina]Host's profile
Aerious, Capella, chrissycat, Ichigo Senpai, Javocado, JellofishXD, Justin, Murray, OneLastDefender, Sid2125
This page has had 7,247 visits

Aerious Profile
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
Alice, buuunii, Jake., mayorkiyo, mayor_racherr, Moron, Satsuki~, Thalassic, tinytaylor, Yui Z
This page has had 637 visits

I checked Oath's profile too and Jellofish was there as well, if you remember that it was suggested that PMs are sent to both of them. Seeing who visited the hosts' pages only clues you in as to who has an action role, mind you. That doesn't necessarily mean they're maf.

Don't know why you're pulling up Aerious' page info though, since she was a detective and you don't send any PMs to her.

I'm leaving for 4th of July too. If you guys lynch me I really wouldn't care but when I flip townie, make sure to watch the people who we're defending Crazy-Gamer, and the people trying to lynch me. Tbh, I have a hunch that Callaway is scum.

I should have asked this earlier: what makes you have a hunch that Callaway is scum?

I checked Oath's profile too and Jellofish was there as well, if you remember that it was suggested that PMs are sent to both of them. Seeing who visited the hosts' pages only clues you in as to who has an action role, mind you. That doesn't necessarily mean they're maf.

Don't know why you're pulling up Aerious' page info though, since she was a detective and you don't send any PMs to her.

Wait, oath is also a host?
Yes we are not supposed to pm each other but my theory was if the scum look at the player's profile (Like Aerious) maybe we might find players who killed him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm, just realized that oath is co-host

Back