• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia II: On The Run (Game Over/Town Win)

Day 1

Ataru Katsuragi smothers his own mouth, trying to stop the sound of his own breathing. He can hear footsteps outside the wardrobe he has attempted to conceal himself inside. He closes his eyes and silently pleads that no one will find him - him nor his comrades.

Then he can feel the wardrobe behind lifted. A little while later, there’s further motion. He pushes the door open slightly, finding himself inside a truck. There, the faces of his comrades greet him: Ryunosuke Kawashima, Kuya Takimoto, and Shun Kagami.

Ryunosuke, the brawn.
Kuya, the one who knew how to get out of the prison.
And Shun, the one with the money to save his daughter, Chiharu’s, life.
They are Ataru’s hope.

Looking around, Ataru realises this is it. They have officially crossed the line from the prison into civilisation. They have broken out of their jail. There is no going back now. He needs to save his ill daughter’s life by any means necessary. There are 1,000km between him and Chiharu. But he knows he can make it - he just needs for her to hold out a little while longer.

The journey has begun.

You have until the end of Day 1 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 1 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Monday 29th June. Voting is done in this thread.

Remember: this is a no-PM game. All communication must be done within the thread.

Qwerty111 is Sakura.

Last edited:
okay just posting to confirm i am here and stuff, i'm not going to be home til tomorrow but yeah i'll post more then but yeah leggo leggo

I hate lynching on day 1
They never scum first time around
that's why we scum hunt...... lol. We have around a day to find anyone who seems sus or inactive and we lynch them.

Back