• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What game do you refuse to play?

I have played it but for some reason i cannot get back into it no matter how hard i try...Yoshi's New Island

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. Such crap after the first two was so awesome.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All the LoL haters.. I bet you go on Dota 2 24*7 or just hopping the wagon.

Anyways, most MMORPG's indeed. I mean, yes I play AQW now and then but all those leet-guild-pseudoanimu-graphics..no.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways, most MMORPG's indeed. I mean, yes I play AQW now and then but all those leet-guild-pseudoanimu-graphics..no.

Nope. I just like free stuff and I play other stuff way more.

Last edited:
I refuse to play a lot of games including Tomodachi Life and League of Legends. I like to stick to a small number of games and play them thoroughly, it gets annoying when all my friends are constantly pestering me to get the latest hyped up game.

Garry's Mod

Why refuse this? I mean is it even a game? I just use it to make stupid videos for Youtube sometimes

I wouldn't say there is any game I would outright refuse to play. I'll give anything a go once. There are games that don't appeal to me, but if a friend recommends something to me and there is a chance I can play a demo, watch someone else play it, or obtain it at a discount then I'll at least give it a go. :)

e.g. I've never been a fan of the Legend of Zelda games. Zero appeal. I'd played Twilight Princess and I just couldn't get into it. But I was able to get a free game from the eShop with my purchase of Mario Kart 8, and oath2order recommended Wind Waker. So I got it. And I fell in love, haha.

Most MMORPG's. Could never get into any of the ones I've tried.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Er...no. I refuse to play Dota 2 also.

Call of Duty, League of Legends.

Why should I play Call of Duty when I have Unreal Tournament and Quake Arena instead *-*.

Which have you tried?

Dynasty Warriors Online, Flyff, MapleStory, Dragon Nest, Wizards101, and briefly World of Warcraft. I also tried out Free Realms a couple years ago but didn't play enough of it to form an opinion.

I'd be willing to at least give some other ones a try but just wasn't into any of these.

Last edited:
Flappy Bird. Just get it out of my face.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And almost all shooters. Kid Icarus Uprising is an exception, but everything else, just no.

Slender. Why? Me and my friends were walking around in the city, and some guy dressed as Slender was standing behind one of my friends. Scared the life out of us, but of course we were all laughing.
We nearly played it at lunch in an art room once but, after freaking out by just seeing someone dressed up as him, we decided to avoid it.

Some others are League of Legends and the first Mario Kart game (since nobody plays it anyway, and the internet was shut off for it).

Edit: Oh and Call of Duty.

Last edited:
Back