What game do you refuse to play?

That ****ty dumbass horse prince dating game. I ****ing hate that game. I would rather rip off my fingernails

i was gonna say harvest moon, but you said Prince so now idkkk? Lol

Last edited:
There are quite a lot of games I have zero interest in, but there's no way I could list them all. If it helps any, I don't really play modern PC games (But my brother does) and most of the games I like are on Nintendo consoles. Horror games (I'm not counting Luigi's Mansion as one), M rated games, and anything far too difficult for me are some of the kinds of games I will not play. As it turns out, I'm bad at Zelda and a lot of Mario games even though I like them. But that's okay because I can watch my brother play those.

I forgot all about Gates to infinity!! I honestly believe that it is the worst Pokemon game ever made. I couldn't even finish it.
I haven't played it, but I would say it's the worst of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games and not Pokemon games in general. I think Pokemon Dash is the worst of all the Pokemon games I've played.

Last edited:
Nier Automata for very shallow reasons. I hate the character designs and people have hyped up the game way too much for me. I know it has a good story (from what I was told) but I doubt I'll ever play it :l

csgo, dota, stuff like that. i do play league, i only use it now to connect with some friends like every once in a while though.

I am not interested in very violent games or games where characters swear a lot. I just find that annoying. I also won't play a game if I find the character design ugly.

I am not a really big fan of any kind of realistic first-person shooters (Call of duty, Battlefield etc.). The violence is unacceptable in my opinion, especially when I hear about ten year olds playing it.

I refuse to play enter the gungeon, the reason being I have one steam achievement left which requires finishing a character while doing a challenge run which adds bs modifiers to each room :(

I try it every now and then but always end up rage quitting as it's gone from a game of skill to fully rng...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am not a really big fan of any kind of realistic first-person shooters (Call of duty, Battlefield etc.). The violence is unacceptable in my opinion, especially when I hear about ten year olds playing it.

I like how you used the word realistic ^-^

I play fps games but I agree that the rating system is flawed and too much people are breaking the law allowing under aged people to play them (It also ruins the online community as there's lots of immature people...)

Last edited:
Kingdom Hearts. Press X fifty times in every dull battle while Donald and Goofy do nothing but gorge themselves on potions and the camera gives me motion sickness.

No thanks.

Dating sims and those kind of visual novels things. Been playing a few and while the story *might* be great I'm not a fan of playing a game 10 times to get all the endings because most routes are the same let alone different characters with a twist etc. I could say most typical visual novels if they include cheesy love stories or if they are overly long though.

There are some really good ones VN like Planetarian and Narcissu but they are not really dating games nor are they long and they are very well made.

League of Legends to name one but there are a lot of games i refuse to play because i'm just not much of a gamer lol

League of Legends to name one but there are a lot of games i refuse to play because i'm just not much of a gamer lol

Yeah, I used to play LoL up until, 2014..around May? can't remember touching it after that. It was fun in the earlier days, like 2011-2012 when I played the most because it wasn't as elitist with all the e-sports going on and such and people were pretty cool (unless you got a bad team full of flamers and "omg killsteal" people).

I'm not much of a hardcore multiplayer and I hate voice chat stuff because social anxiety issues (phones are worse tho lol) so yeah in general those games I avoid.

Garden Warfare 2 though is alright since it's not really that heavy multiplayer and you can often get nice games with random people as well.

I like shooters as long as they are silly like Garden Warfare and Team Fortress, not a fan of those realistic ones like, Cod, BF, etc.

And yeah idk if Dota 2 is a thing but yeah that one is way too elitist if not even more than LoL...

Any Call of Duty game. They are all the same, new game every year. Little worked, full of abusive in-game purchases and 10 years old kids screaming and believing older for playing a +18 game.

Last edited:
Flappy Bird. Just get it out of my face.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And almost all shooters. Kid Icarus Uprising is an exception, but everything else, just no.

I typed this almost 3 years ago wowwwwwww
Still never playing Flappy Bird, that bit is true lel

And it's kinda hard to hate shooters now that Splatoon and Overwatch exist. The "realistic" ones that have been mentioned a few times (CoD, Halo, those ones) I still refuse to play though.

And to sorta add on to my original comment, Smash. I stopped playing about a year ago for personal reasons and I don't see myself going back to it anytime soon. I still visit Smashboards daily, and watch videos of it every now and then, but playing it is something that I don't do anymore.

Back