• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What game do you refuse to play?

Pokemon Sun or Moon. Probably any newer Pokemon games in the future unless they have proven to be good. I hated X and hated Moon's demo. Way too easy, hand holding and boring for my liking.

There's no game I could say I would refuse to play. I'm up for pretty much anything. The only thing I'd draw the line on is animal abuse. I understand it's fiction and it's art and all that, and I'm 100% fine with it existing, but from a personal stance, I can't see that. That's the one thing I can't expose myself to.

Any game that you have to play in first-person view (which means every FPS) and also, western RPGs. They don't interest me.

Undertale and the FNaF series are games I completely refuse to play

I'm not a big fan of FPS games either, but I don't exactly 'refuse' to play them. I'm just not a big fan of them...
Which is kinda ironic considering my signature. Man, I really need to update that.

Last edited:
games that require you to scavenger for things to create something (minecraft). i don't like the thought of having to actually spend hours looking for one thing just to have five more things you still need for something in a video game

Like really gross and jumpscary horror games and rage platformers.
Other than I'm open to all games.

i'm a big fan of story-based games, but i played an hour or two of undertale and just couldn't get into it. so now i've resolved to stop forcing myself through it for the sake of the hype.

• Skyrim (I love Fallout, it's just the medieval-type of games are just not for me...)
  • Overwatch (Looks like a Team Fortress 2 clone...)
  • Undertale
  • Five Nights at Freddy's series

Last edited:
Jump scare games, I'd be swearing and screaming at absolutely any little movement. I was watching someone play Slenderman and I was just like 'nope!'

Minecraft, I just don't see the appeal of it and everything being square.

I can't get into Overwatch at all. I love Team fortress to much and it really just seems like a clone no matter how I look at it.

It really just have cute girls added, thats about it.

Tomodachi Life.

haters gonna hate cause i love it

anyway... i guess any of the old MLP games or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Jump scare games, I'd be swearing and screaming at absolutely any little movement. I was watching someone play Slenderman and I was just like 'nope!'

i second this... i hate jumpscares... played FNAF once but strangely i liked it

Last edited:
That ****ty dumbass horse prince dating game. I ****ing hate that game. I would rather rip off my fingernails

Back