• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What game do you refuse to play?

Any fighting game(w/ the exception of Smash Bros...but even then, not that often), realistic shooters that others have mentioned like the CoD series, tactical RPGs(mostly 'cause I suck at them), a lot of RPGs in general and who knows what else!

well i said i wouldnt ever play danganronpa or fire emblem echoes but i did nd love them so idk

i guess opkemon games? idk they seem overrated and hard to get into unless youve played them a lot when you were younger

well i said i wouldnt ever play danganronpa or fire emblem echoes but i did nd love them so idk

i guess opkemon games? idk they seem overrated and hard to get into unless youve played them a lot when you were younger

well yeah with the current gen you probably would have had to played those before i say..

also while i suck at fighting games they are pretty fun to smash away on actually.

but yeah overly elitist RTS / TD games. ugh just stop it.

Call of Duty. Basically pro-war propaganda, also just plain don't like FPSs unless they're 007 games.

League of Legends, Starcraft. Absolutely no interest. Negative interest. They kind of make me recoil when I hear about them.

I got Minecraft, played the tutorial, felt completely lost without a sense of structure after the tutorial ended, never touched it again and never plan to.

That's really all I can think of.

Any first person shooters or war games, anything with the Barbie or Frozen logo on it, and Dragon City (Dragonvale came first!!)

Call of duty or any war/military type game whether it's based on one, or set in one I find those types of games boring story wise and in general ngl.

Oh, and minecraft.

Last edited:
Oh, and Mutant Mudds. I actually bought them on sale, but they are so awful! I wish eshop had a return policy, like if you play a game under a hour, you can return it for half or something.

Back