What game do you refuse to play?

Games where you have to adjust the cam. It's not really a refusal I just really suck at them and I usually end up looking up and getting shot. Also horror games, I'm lame and don't like to be scared :<

Five Nights At Freddy's. I may watch a walkthrough if someone like PewDiePie does it so it isn't as scary, I can't by myself. Jump-scares are my worst nightmare. ;-;

League of Legends or DOTA or games like that

i really don't see why so many people like it...
or why so many people enjoy watching other people playing the game -__-

Last edited:
Zelda. I typically dont like RPGs... except for pokemon of course. It's because they all seem the same thing only different title or gimmicks.

Let's see here...
--> League of Legends
Why do people like it so much?? It isn't really my type of game, yet countless "Friends" of mine were pushing me to play it. ?H?
--> DOTA
Two words; No. Thanks.
--> Five Nights at Freddy's (( And other jumpscares..))
May I rest in piece, and never be paranoid after this. *-*
--> Dark Souls (1&2)
>m< I will always refuse to play this
--> Minecraft
I honestly, truly detest this, and never want to play it. I don't see any fun in this game.
--> Maple Story and Elsword...Stuff like that.
I'm not a big fan of these two; not a big fan of the genre, with a few exceptions though. But, seriously. I do not like sidescroller MMOs. They're just.....Nuh-uh.
*I think I might've missed a few, but eh. I hope nobody is offended...Please don't be, if you are.*

Let's see here...
--> League of Legends
Why do people like it so much?? It isn't really my type of game, yet countless "Friends" of mine were pushing me to play it. ?H?

They play it because it's a really fun game that appeals to almost any one who likes video games. It's got charm, great game play, and a fairly balanced matching system. It's just one of those games every body loves, and why the company can be one of the most profitable despite not charging a dime to play the game.

Final Fantasy VII. It's sitting on my self just waiting for it's time. For awhile I was stubborn and refused to play it simply because I felt it was being overhyped and I felt love for other final fantasys instead. I still think it's overhyped, but sometime in the near future I'll break down and play it just to see what the big deal is/was. *stubborn*

Final Fantasy VII. It's sitting on my self just waiting for it's time. For awhile I was stubborn and refused to play it simply because I felt it was being overhyped and I felt love for other final fantasys instead. I still think it's overhyped, but sometime in the near future I'll break down and play it just to see what the big deal is/was. *stubborn*

When you do I think you'll be really surprised! It had a really epic story, and pretty cool characters, and fairly cool secrets/side quests. But the thing that stands out to me most was the sound track. Once you play that game, some of those songs will never leave you. My wife had never played it, so we both went through it a few months back. It was AWESOME.

I've decided I'm just never going to get into Fallout or Skyrim. I keep playing them thinking "maybe I just wasn't in the right mood last time" but then I die and die and die and get so frustrated I give up.

I agree. My first Final Fantasy game was FFVIII, so FFVII looks really low-quality in comparison. I just never saw the hype. I would have given it a try by now, but used games stores sell them for like a ridiculous $40.

I agree. My first Final Fantasy game was FFVIII, so FFVII looks really low-quality in comparison. I just never saw the hype. I would have given it a try by now, but used games stores sell them for like a ridiculous $40.

VII was the benchmark into 3D for the company. Today it looks awful, but it was a big deal back then. Really, the story is what's worthwhile, and while I never finished the game (the game kept crashing) I ended up doing a lot of reading on it and was disappointed it's something I missed out on for the time.

I refuse to play Mass Effect. Not because of popularity, graphics, etc. I just can't get into the gameplay. I'm one of the idiots that prefers linear story.

Minecraft. I don't see what the hype is all about. All you do is build blocks, right? Where's the fun in that? I could buy a box of legos for less.

There is no game I am intentionally avoiding, but I remember Final Fantasy X sitting on my shelf for years before I finally played it, and found out it is one of my favorite games.

Star Wars: The Old Republic. Honestly I was looking forward to KOTOR III, but then I heard it was cancelled and instead they were making this MMO. It shattered my heart as a child. Since then, I've held a strong grudge against that game. I'm an avid Star Wars fan but I seriously can't accept that MMO. It wasn't suppose to even exist in my opinion. Bring back KOTOR III.

Back