• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What game do you refuse to play?

My old roommate used to be suuuuuper obnoxious about playing Team Fortress 2, like screaming at 3 AM about basically nothing every night. So I guess it kind of made me hate the game lol, I don't plan on playing it anytime soon or ever. Also Minecraft irritates me for no real reason other than the graphics/style.

Last edited:
SMITE, after how downhill it went. They were at least pretending they weren't relying on the sexual appeal of their (female) characters before. :')

Last edited:
Shooter games, I am totally trash at them and the over violence and dudes being jerks to each other is no bueno.

Shooter games, I am totally trash at them and the over violence and dudes being jerks to each other is no bueno.

As long as they are silly like TF2 and Garden Warfare 2 they are fun, but yeah those obnoxious "realistic" ones like CoD, BF.. those things no thanks. And yeah the multiplayer community with screaming teen boys nty.

Sports? Sports games still exist right, based on actual people? PASS

Sports games, realistic shooters like CoD, The "Tales" series(the characters in one of those games really gets on my nerves), Strategy games like Fire Emblem, and who knows what else!

that specific kind of shooters that gross and annoying 13 year old boys play. (like cod and whatever other games there are lmao)
im not interested in shooting games that are just for the shooting and multiplayer with That kind of ppl...,. would be Very Bad. it has a lot to do with my hatred for the ppl who like the games, if the players werent the worst i would probably be way more indifferent to them.

also fifa because i really dont care about football at all and i dont understand what would be fun about playing football in a video game

Back