What game do you refuse to play?

Pokemon Sun or Moon. Probably any newer Pokemon games in the future unless they have proven to be good. I hated X and hated Moon's demo. Way too easy, hand holding and boring for my liking.

There's no game I could say I would refuse to play. I'm up for pretty much anything. The only thing I'd draw the line on is animal abuse. I understand it's fiction and it's art and all that, and I'm 100% fine with it existing, but from a personal stance, I can't see that. That's the one thing I can't expose myself to.

Any game that you have to play in first-person view (which means every FPS) and also, western RPGs. They don't interest me.

Undertale and the FNaF series are games I completely refuse to play

I'm not a big fan of FPS games either, but I don't exactly 'refuse' to play them. I'm just not a big fan of them...
Which is kinda ironic considering my signature. Man, I really need to update that.

Last edited:
games that require you to scavenger for things to create something (minecraft). i don't like the thought of having to actually spend hours looking for one thing just to have five more things you still need for something in a video game

Like really gross and jumpscary horror games and rage platformers.
Other than I'm open to all games.

i'm a big fan of story-based games, but i played an hour or two of undertale and just couldn't get into it. so now i've resolved to stop forcing myself through it for the sake of the hype.

• Skyrim (I love Fallout, it's just the medieval-type of games are just not for me...)
  • Overwatch (Looks like a Team Fortress 2 clone...)
  • Undertale
  • Five Nights at Freddy's series

Last edited:
Jump scare games, I'd be swearing and screaming at absolutely any little movement. I was watching someone play Slenderman and I was just like 'nope!'

Minecraft, I just don't see the appeal of it and everything being square.

I can't get into Overwatch at all. I love Team fortress to much and it really just seems like a clone no matter how I look at it.

It really just have cute girls added, thats about it.

Tomodachi Life.

haters gonna hate cause i love it

anyway... i guess any of the old MLP games or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Jump scare games, I'd be swearing and screaming at absolutely any little movement. I was watching someone play Slenderman and I was just like 'nope!'

i second this... i hate jumpscares... played FNAF once but strangely i liked it

Last edited:
That ****ty dumbass horse prince dating game. I ****ing hate that game. I would rather rip off my fingernails

Back