• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What game do you refuse to play?

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
May Birthstone (Emerald)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
ど
Well? For a while I refused to play League of Legends. Then I played it, and now I just don't want to play League of Legends. What game will you never play?

literally almost all the boys in my grade play league

and some girls

i refuse to play though

Almost any game with (non-cartoon) zombies. I know it sounds stupid and childish, but I'm really afraid of zombies.

As for games that I'm not afraid of, I'd have to say Dangan Ronpa and Persona. They just don't look very appealing to me...

Tomodachi Life.

I couldn't think of what I was going to say besides League of Legends but then you reminded me.
Seconding Tomodachi Life ?\_(ツ)_/?

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for games that I'm not afraid of, I'd have to say Dangan Ronpa and Persona. They just don't look very appealing to me...

Are you just not a fan of anime-looking games? Or are you not big on the slice of life, ~forming relationships~ aspects of them? Just curious o:

League of Legends and Garry's Mod.

any MMORPGs.
i just can't tbh

Well that's an entire genre! If it were shooters I could understand but MMO's are completely different from one or the other that I can't wrap my head around that answer.

Last edited:
Any horror game that kills you in the end, what's the difference between dying when you lose and dying when you win? Several hours of my time I can never get back.

Also anything from Sony Online Entertainment unless they bring back Free Realms. I spent more time and money on that game than any other game in existence and they shut it down. I can't trust them not to destroy any of their other games after that. I'm just saying a "lifetime membership" should last more than two or three years, I'm not expecting it to hold to the literal day I die but still...

I've been refusing League a lot more lately because when I play with my boyfriend we get matched against diamonds and I'm nowhere near that good yet.. the only champion I can play at a good level is Ahri. :c

I've just had bad games recently and then some good games.

45b60c6de1145d6c8abb7078e190f39e.png

Last edited:
League of Legends is the game that I hate yet get ropped into playing it every once in awhile with friends. I don't know I just find it to be the easier watered down version of Dota (plus the community is absolutely horrific). I much prefer RPG console games I'm honestly not very much into MMORPG's anymore I played WoW for several years (March of 2006 till october of 2008 but I'm just kinda over MMORPG's they just take WAY too much time and I honestly would like to have a little bit of a life.

Horror games. I just can't handle ;^; Pixel horrors are fine though. I want to play League, but I literally don't know where to start.

Minecraft
Civilization (any of them)
Age of Empires (again, any of them)
MMOs or MOBAs

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any SMT game, too.

Any horror game that kills you in the end, what's the difference between dying when you lose and dying when you win? Several hours of my time I can never get back.

Why would you want to get those hours back? Even if you die at the end, you've still achieved something.

Almost any game with (non-cartoon) zombies. I know it sounds stupid and childish, but I'm really afraid of zombies.

Eck.... I'm not a fan of non-cartoony zombies either, even with the ones that aren't labeled as "difficult play", I still don't want to evoke my childhood nightmares.

When my boyfriend was little, his parents accidentally got him a CD-Rom horror game. They hid it in the closet, so he doesn't have to look at the game cover. I thought that was cute.

I'm too chicken to play most horror games XD.

League of Legends.

I honestly want to play Tomodachi Life but I cannot justify spending $30 on it.

Back