• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mini Mafia XI: Frozen [End Game]

There's only one watcher, you. Oath sent these pms to find scum but I'm not scum soo...
I still have a headache and I see no reason to change my vote again.
Sigh. Oath went on a grand fishing expedition. That's all it was. I still have Oath's fishing pm to me but I think posting it is a no-no. I still think Tsundere is mafia and have from the minute I replaced Love Mcqueen. Aerious is always cocky . That's their style so there is no reason to expect it to be different this game. Please no more giant pink and red font. It made me want to hurl. Thank you.

to be honest though it does seem really strange how when i first brought up oath's PMs, aerious claimed we were lying and that he didn't do it, and then when more people started coming forward about it suddenly she knew about it the whole time and was fully aware he was "trying to find scum"

tbh something doesn't add up.

image.jpg

Everyone, from far and wide, gathered around to find out whether scum or town will be killed until " We surrender! Please, let town win!"

Immiately everybody dropped what they were doing and experienced the - somewhat pleasing - death of the three mafia members, Tsundere, Sunshinetea and Yui Z.

Tsundere, Hans (godfather) has surrendered.
Yui Z, Bad Elsa (Mafia Detective) has surrendered.
Sunshinetea, Trader of Weesilton (Mafia Roleblocker) has surrendered.

The game has now ended.

Obs Scum Host Talking To Self Chat (yes I'm a loner)

6FvNBHt.gif

Thank you Niamh for the great game. :) We were super close to winning, if only day had ended early. Oh well.

Good game!

lbemrTP.gif

ujbh05f.gif

unKCQuG.gif

bfr6IQQ.gif

For the newbies: Yes, I tell lies. A LOT. Even if I am confirmed town.

I love fake-watcher claiming, and fake-DT responses.

MissNoodle , Thank you for your great job hosting this game and for putting up with us. I have a reputation as a creep now so I may as well continue it by gifting you a chocolate cake. Thank you again.

aww you guys its okay I am not mad<3333

- - - Post Merge - - -

MissNoodles thank you for a great game you did a good job hosting. Although my tiny complain is why haven't you update the list when players had died. Regardless gg guys

Back