Mafia Mini Mafia XI: Frozen [End Game]

image.jpg
After all of the deaths in the forest, people wanted to eventually get some red blood. Many people were put up to to die, but only two were worthy enough to fight until the end.

As evening came along, the voting changed and changed. No one trusted them. Just as the sun set, Tinytaylor was placed on the chopping block. The axe went straight through his neck, and when he died, they realised another townie had been killed.

Tinytaylor, Iceman (townie) has been lynched.

You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

So, those who voted Taylor, good job.

- - - Post Merge - - -

THIS IS A JOKE, ELISE WHY DIDNT YOU VOTE.

So, those who voted Taylor, good job.

Wouldn't have been any use to vote me either, seeing as I am also townie.

At least the weaker player out of us was eliminated. As I said, I never said I was sure he was scum, I was just saying there was a possibility he was.

Uhm, voting technically closed at 2:59, but Oath's vote came in at 3:00 which turned the tide to Tiny. so uhm, yea. Flake should've been lynched if we get all techincal.

Elise, Iceman (townie) has been modkilled for inactivity.

So many townies, dayummmm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhm, voting technically closed at 2:59, but Oath's vote came in at 3:00 which turned the tide to Tiny. so uhm, yea. Flake should've been lynched if we get all techincal.

Even so, it's just voting another townie anyway. Lel.

RIP tinytaylor. Honestly, I think the result would've been the same in lynching Flake (I came to the conclusion that I thought both were town). I'm still slightly suspicious of Flake though.

Moron seems to be the scummiest to me at the moment.

RIP tinytaylor. Honestly, I think the result would've been the same in lynching Flake (I came to the conclusion that I thought both were town). I'm still slightly suspicious of Flake though.

Moron seems to be the scummiest to me at the moment.

I agree with a Moron lynch. I will do anything in my power to prove I am innocent. :)

I'd like to see what Moron has to say, and I will determine my opinion on him from what he says. :)

Why did u link us that
But yeah, I'd say we should lynch Moron when morning comes.

Back