Mafia Mini Mafia XI: Frozen [End Game]

Even with an extra thirty minutes, I don't see us finding anyone better to lynch. I have decided to do a no lynch for today.

Oh yes, saying 1 person seems sus to me, and that means everyone. Ok.

Well, no, saying you feel "uneasy" is a safe way to announce your suspicions or lack thereof. It could mean "I am suspicious of this person" or it could mean "I am uneasy about this lynch". It has two meanings and seems like you could say "Oh, no I meant this!" when asked about why you were suspicious of him, if he flips town.

Well, if the townie claim checks out (which you all seem to conveniently forget about the possibility of godfather???"), I'll #lynchPurpl2k14. He said around 8AM EST he'd be going out with his family and wouldn't post, but hung around the IRC for about 2 hours afterwards.

Well, no, saying you feel "uneasy" is a safe way to announce your suspicions or lack thereof. It could mean "I am suspicious of this person" or it could mean "I am uneasy about this lynch". It has two meanings and seems like you could say "Oh, no I meant this!" when asked about why you were suspicious of him, if he flips town.

Well, if the townie claim checks out (which you all seem to conveniently forget about the possibility of godfather???"), I'll #lynchPurpl2k14. He said around 8AM EST he'd be going out with his family and wouldn't post, but hung around the IRC for about 2 hours afterwards.

no1 asked 4 ur opinion oath {im joking}

Well I'm back from the dentist, so it looks like I have time to change my vote.

I don't feel comfortable about the no lynch thing. But then I never do, and I doubt it'll give us many leads at all, if any. There still might be time for us to lynch an inactive (if there are any ~ I haven't checked), if not then I guess a no lynch would be for the best.

We should have some information tomorrow about Aerious and Cory hopefully, so I'm not completely against the idea of a no lynch. There isn't much we can do anyway, with only 20 minutes remaining.

I kind of wanna know about how you said there's a possibility he could be godfather.

Not Purpl. I meant Sid. Or anybody claiming townie, really. It's possible that Noodle told the godfather what they return as, which would be the townie claim.

When you said he was in the irc, was he actually chatting?

image.jpg

In the sadness of losing their monarchs, the townspeople gather around and look for the people who will not help them. Many roles are shared, and so many get worried about the powerful mafia.

Thinking that this is mean girls, the poor new beggar in town had to die. When the head was sliced off with a satisfying snap. Squirting over the audience with green stains on everybody's lovely clothes was the blood from the decapitated body.

Sid2125 the Iceman (townie) has been lynched.

You now have 24 hours to send in all night actions.

Last edited:
Back