Giveaway Zucker the lazy octopus (tell us your story!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulehan

The New Architect
Bells
Yellow Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Blue Balloon
Fair Pinwheel
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (352) +
Does this lazy octopus who reminds me of flan really need an introduction? http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Zucker

I am giving away another 'tier 1' villager, and in the same manner. Here is a copy-paste of my guidelines, as taken from my giveaway topic for Diana:

Share with me your story of how you have helped the New Leaf community, whether here at TBT or elsewhere. Helped someone find his dreamie, or hosted giveaways? Helped people fix their town after getting it ruined by a mentally disturbed guest? Etc., etc. I am not looking for proof, but your story about how you have benefited the community, so focus on details rather than links.

Of course, I am not asking for a scholarly essay, but give as much detail as you think relevant.

I will not necessarily be picking the 'best story,' and even if I tried I am bound to disappoint people anyway. I'm just going to pick among promising entries and who is conveniently online at the time I arbitrarily decide to deny anymore entries. (So I might end this in a few minutes, an hour, or even a day; who knows.)

In other words, it's like musical chairs, except you need to give your story to enter the game, and since I am looking for 'promising entries,' those who seem to me to clearly not care about actually sharing their story might not make it into the pack of entries I will select from.
As it was for my giveaway of Diana and Beau, selecting the winner will be difficult, and the winner will not necessarily be my first choice, but will certainly be one of a promising group.

And I have added a requirement for this giveaway:

Please already have room for Zucker if you enter this giveaway.

Finally, this is not necessary, but if you happen to have gold armor pants or seven of any one start (I don't like mixing), I'd really appreciate it, as my cycling town is relatively new and I haven't had much opportunity to get either item in it. If you don't have either of these things, really, don't sweat it: merely seeing someone happy to get Zucker is reward enough for me, and I'll eventually get those items myself.

aaaaa it's so sweet of you to do this!!! ;n;

as for how i've been helpful to people in the ACNL community... hmm...

from time to time i like to look through users on tumblr participating in trades, peek at their wishlists, and send them a gift or two that's maybe more expensive or just harder to find. uvu

i've given away many of my villagers over the past year for free to people who really, really, really wanted them. [winnie, vladmir, gladys, vesta, groucho, mott... ]

on the island, i've once had to explain, in great detail to a native spanish speaker who spoke NO english, how to make clothes with the able sisters. my explanation was not enough, so the woman provided me with her email account and i found guides for her and suggested she use google translate to swap out english for spanish. i got an email back that said she was thrilled! uvu [it was rly cute she was like 40]

idk, little things like those! i may not be the biggest wealthiest charitable person but i like making people smile. uvu

Last edited:
Thanks for entering, Shyghost.

If nobody else shares their story, this is going to be the easiest decision ever, ha.

Mm, even if the villager is popular, I just want there to be a home for him. Also, if I keep bumping this topic it's as if I'm trying to give Zucker away to anyone besides Shyghost, heh. That said, though this giveaway has not gone on long, I'll try giving Zucker to Shyghost. If for some reason s/he cannot pick him up or is not available soon, I will re-open this topic.

Last edited:
I am re-opening for more entrants, as I know Zucker is popular and I want to start cycling again soon. I am still asking for stories, but I will again only be keeping this giveaway open for a short time, and will choose from one or more entrants who happen to be on at the time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cross posting this at GameFAQ for more exposure. I'll be selecting someone soon to adopt Zucker, hopefully.

Last edited:
Not trying to enter, but just wanted to put in my thoughts. I registered here just to post here at the chance of going home with Zucker. But after all this time (the time I've been browsing), I don't want to take any chances at being the one who takes Zucker away. I hope that this doesn't go against your guidelines. It's really cool that it's done like this here.

Hm, I probably just have less than ideal timing for Zucker. I'll just wait longer for Shyghost to come on, eager as I am to get back to 'tier 5' villagers to give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back