Shop Pengu's Graphics Shop | [Sigs/Avatars/Refs/Etc.] Check for openings~ [Stream: OFF]

lmao i'm so sorry i totally forgot to add a note so i guess i'm giving you bells for the hell of it which is totally fine by me cause you're a sweetheart for doing it anyway (plus i'm dumb so i deserve it)

lmao i'm so sorry i totally forgot to add a note so i guess i'm giving you bells for the hell of it which is totally fine by me cause you're a sweetheart for doing it anyway (plus i'm dumb so i deserve it)

Luckily for you, I checked the thread before adding in the entries, so I put you in the giveaway. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Speaking of which, if I somehow messed up putting people's entries in, let me know. XD Already had to edit Daco's since I accidentally wrote the same number twice, when I was going over how many sigs I made for her.

Last edited:
icerydragon.gif

Yayy entered for giveaway! :D
So for example it we order a typography sig, are we allowed to get another choice as well?

Yayy entered for giveaway! :D
So for example it we order a typography sig, are we allowed to get another choice as well?

Before I get confused, you're talking about if you won the giveaway and want a typography sig right? If that's the case, if you ONLY pick one other graphic at most (villager sig, avatar, OR ref sheet), yeah, I'll make two typography sigs. You can just pick the typography sig only and get two of those as well.

Hope that makes sense. Or if that's not what you meant, please let me know what you did mean. XD

And btw to your question when you sent me bells, yep, you've ordered 1 sig from me previously, so you get one bonus entry. :)

Before I get confused, you're talking about if you won the giveaway and want a typography sig right? If that's the case, if you ONLY pick one other graphic at most (villager sig, avatar, OR ref sheet), yeah, I'll make two typography sigs. You can just pick the typography sig only and get two of those as well.

Hope that makes sense. Or if that's not what you meant, please let me know what you did mean. XD

And btw to your question when you sent me bells, yep, you've ordered 1 sig from me previously, so you get one bonus entry. :)

I think so!

So it's Typography x 2
Or avatar 1
Or Ref 1
Or Reg signature 1 ?

Sorry!! It's been a long day. :x

I think so!

So it's Typography x 2
Or avatar 1
Or Ref 1
Or Reg signature 1 ?

Sorry!! It's been a long day. :x

No prob. :) If you pick the avatars, with the typography sigs, I will make 2 avatars as well (though, you can always choose to have me make one of each, if that's what you prefer). Otherwise, yep, the others are 1 each with 2 typography (unless you want one typography).

icerydragon.gif

And blargh, gonna head off for the night. Not exactly the most productive day... XD No motivation to work on requests, even though I was gonna work on a ref sheet request today... ^^;

As for open slots:

- Sigs: 3 slots.

Im wondering, if i was to request a ref sheet, and win it in your giveaway, what happens with the payment?

Im wondering, if i was to request a ref sheet, and win it in your giveaway, what happens with the payment?

Hmmm, that's a really good question. One I didn't even consider. XD I almost thought you were talking about the entree fee, which that is not refundable. Figured people would get that since I didn't mention that it was refundable. But that's not what you're asking, pretty sure.

In that case, I had to do some more thinking, but I figured it out. No refund, but if you have another outfit/another mayor/OC, you can get that ref sheet for free. Otherwise, you have to pick something else. You could also forfeit the win and I pick someone else.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should add that to the front, since that is a very good point.

icerydragon.gif

Updates~

Thanks to everyone who's entered the giveaway so far! <33 :D Hopefully more people will enter as well before it ends.

-----------------------------------------------------

- Sigs: Finished lotsomoney's mockup and waiting to hear back from them on it. :)

All 4 slots are open~

Last edited:
I'm going to enter 95 entries. And because I ordered from you twice I get 2 extra entries right?

Last edited:
14852850169_e52982daf2_o.png

Username: BellGreen
Town: Windgale
Mayor: James
Template Shape: Rounded Rectangle
Scalloped Edge?: N/A
Border: Default/Solid Border
Colors: I'd like green and golden colors to be used; just do what feels best
Background: Pixel Scene 17; if it doesn't mix with my color selection, you can change the background to what would look nicer
Font Preferences: (x)
Villagers: Marcie, Chester, Lyman, Astrid, Tangy
Include names under sprites?: Yes
Dreamies: Julian, Savannah, Merengue
Include names under sprites?: Yes
Animated?: No
Anything else: I'd like a Peach sprite to resemble my "Native" and a Coffee sprite to resemble "Given/Obtained" villagers. Since I don't have any obtained villagers, you can put the peach on all of the current villagers. Thanks!

Back