• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm French too x)

D

Deleted User

Hi everyone ! My name is Nessim and i'm 14.
I live in paris so I'm french ^^ I don't speak english very well so sorry ...
Why am I here ? 'Cause Anonymousse is my friend IRL and she says everytime " Hey Nessim go on the forum on acww for speak with a lot of english lalala lololo xD" donc voil

LOL !
Yes we're going to attack this forum =D
Humm' can you say " Hi , welcome here , I hope you're going(?) to love this forum " in french ^^?

Uh... I'm taking French I in high school. Lemme try this out.

Bonjour, je m'appelle JJH. Comment-allez vous?

But anyways, welcome to The Bell Tree.

I'm fine thankyou =)
I 'm in the last year of my school and I learnt English since 3 years , that's why I don't speak very well :/
^^
JJH ? funny name :p
Tank's :)

Misty said:
I'm fine thankyou =)
I 'm in the last year of my school and I learnt English since 3 years , that's why I don't speak very well :/
^^
JJH ? funny name :p
Tank's :)
Those are actually my initials. : P

Welcome!
Not RaM but MDR = Mort de rire
die of laugh? xD
Bon t'es enfin venue! Vraiment heiiin, you make pity d'avoir mis tant de temps pr venir!
Et mon anglais y pue la merde? ='(
Y flood les autres ou quoi l

Tout de suite hein ><

Tola said:
OddCrazyMe said:
It's attack of the French!

I can speak some basic french. :) I'm sure any bit of it would challenge this fake.
You think that ? Well if you want but it's very stupid to think that denn ich bin in paris !
Euuuh I'm at paris x) ... and i'm french ...
Oui je suis fran

Misty said:
Tout de suite hein ><

OddCrazyMe said:
It's attack of the French!

I can speak some basic french. :)
I'm sure any bit of it would challenge this fake.

You think that ? Well if you want but it's very stupid to think that denn ich bin in paris !
Euuuh I'm at paris x) ... and i'm french ...
Oui je suis fran

Back