I'm French too x)

Like in Latvian, (half of me is latvian), we would say on the table and under that table differently. And to make something feminine or masculine, like the girl dog or boy dog, it would be different.

Bacon Boy said:
well at least you're trying instead of imposing french on all of us... I really thank you for that. You can always type in french if you want. I'm sure we could find some way to translate. And one other thing, the English language is one of the hardest ones for a foreigner to learn because it is so odd...
Why is english the most spoken language in the world then? o_O

idk, cause the US is the center of the world. It's still very hard to learn because of our sentence structure and how you say one word one way and not the other way.

Bacon Boy said:
idk, cause the US is the center of the world. It's still very hard to learn because of our sentence structure and how you say one word one way and not the other way.
So basically english is the language that makes the most sense? xD

EDIT: And I didn't mean out of people who natively speak english.

We could avoid all this if you all just took the time to learn lojban... Not only could we all understand each other and have avoided these 9 pages but we would also be speaking with complete unambiguity...

Repeat after me, le ninmu cu dunda le cukta mi...

Havanacus said:
We could avoid all this if you all just took the time to learn lojban... Not only could we all understand each other and have avoided these 9 pages but we would also be speaking with complete unambiguity...

Repeat after me, le ninmu cu dunda le cukta mi...
No.

Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:
well at least you're trying instead of imposing french on all of us... I really thank you for that. You can always type in french if you want. I'm sure we could find some way to translate. And one other thing, the English language is one of the hardest ones for a foreigner to learn because it is so odd...
Why is english the most spoken language in the world then? o_O
English is of the hardest languages to learn, but it is universal. Most people cannot speak it perfectly. It is universally accepted that it is difficult because it is very outrageous and inconsistent.

Is it just me or does it say Misty has Posts:1 because I think I read a few... I failed french class...
hi and welcome Misty.
donc=so, therefore
praise google. c=

Tola said:
Did you manage to pass even English?
@me?

yes... I gots a A.

(hmm, that ain't wrote write)

Other languages confuse me, I'd rather have rhinorrhea, or even otalgia!

Your teacher must be awful to pass you. Then again, with the unions, there aren't many good ones out there.

Do you use google translator? --"
Ta phrase est pas correcte, j'en conclue que oui.
Correction:
Bonjour mon nom est Link (lien) [ On le sait merci quand m

Back