• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

thank you for offering info for people who do not partake in irc. <3

that is a serious claim though.

Day post may be delayed due to some technical difficulties. Hang in there!

- - - Post Merge - - -

NIGHT TWO

Capella and tinytaylor have died. They were both Student(Townie).
You are a Townie. You have nothing but your voice and your vote to help your team. Use them both wisely.

No flavor text because I'm lazy and tired as ****. Also, wills will be up soon.

I want to bring up something, a blue was revealed to Miss Noodle and last night that same blue was targeted. The blue wanted me to share this, so I am.

I want to bring up something, a blue was revealed to Miss Noodle and last night that same blue was targeted. The blue wanted me to share this, so I am.
Ah, interesting.
So Tinytaylor or Capella were shot by vigs? If you shot one of them, please speak up.

?\_(⁎⚈᷀᷁ᴗ⚈᷀᷁⁎)_/?
not going to say I was surprised,
i must've been getting some where.
shoutout to coach! anyway 1st mafia,
it's been real

Purpl, are you going to update the OP with
  • The new timer
  • The links to the new day and night posts
  • The deaths of JellofishXD, Blu Rose, tinytaylor and Capella?

Last edited:
Well ****.
RIP tinytalor and Capella, you guys were awesome :(
At the very least we still have all of our blues so thats a good thing. I'm worried about cult though -_-
So i'm going back to read the pages i missed, but from the evidence i 've seen so far Miss Noodle seems pretty fishy to me. Exspecially with the whole blue thing that princess shared.

Okay so I feel pretty confident in saying that MissNoodle is probs scum. Her defending of Jello + Targeting a blue after they were revealed to her seems more than just coincidences in my opinion. I think we should all ##Vote: MissNoodle..

Also, for comparisons sake, I read looked through all of MissNoodles posts in all the games she's been in. The main difference I could not is from them being scum and town, is that she was considerably more active as town. That's all the differences I could tell atm though, as I don't / didn't have much time to look through~

Well it was nice knowing ya!

images.jpeg

Jk

I agree that our next lynch should probably be miss noodle because it was suspicious of her to defend jellofish. And I can't think of anybody else suspicious enough to lynch besides sp but idk if we should. I think he's town

- - - Post Merge - - -

And RIP tinytaylor and capella. I'll miss you

rip tinytaylor & capella

So, MissNoodle targeted a blue? Hm, adds more evidence that's why shes scum. Well I'm voting for her anyway, lol.

Back