Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

Why exactly? I don't follow the reasoning that I supposedly blamed you for a minor bandwagon that did absolutely no harm to anybody in the game?

because of this:

Sataric said:
I have exchanged a few PMs with Dolby and something's definitely a little off. I think he's scum. Almost certain. He plays very similarly to how he did when I was on his scum team in PoI - Quick to make a case on someone and post a few times so that he's not inactive and so that he has contributed with something, meanwhile mostly just sitting in scumchat trying to snipe the blues. Oath2Order is playing like he's blue with his cautious posting so I would not be surprised if Dolby has ordered for him to get killed tonight - That's what he did last time. I think there is a chance that Dolby will be inspected tonight, but I'm not certain - A vig shot would not be a terrible idea most likely.

It's true that I find Dolby suspicious, though it was very unnecessary of SuperPenguin to forward that PM within the thread if you ask me - At the very least you could've cut out the part about Oath2Order, because might've given unnecessary information to the Mafia and Cult. Hopefully I am wrong about Oath being blue. Seems very Third-Party'ish to forward that PM without permission and without removing that bit.

I did send PMs to a few people asking them what they thought about Dolby. Most agreed that he is acting a little shady. He is a sharp player but he normally doesn't post much in the thread - Instead focusing on analyzing people's behaviours and finding out their alignment through old-fashioned methods. I feel like, if he was on the town team, he'd have made more of an effort to forward who he thought might be guilty of being scum. The only person he has called out so far was Aerious, whom I personally believe is town aligned. I think the reason he's being so quiet is because he's posting a lot in scum chat, trying to snipe out which people are the most important for his team to kill tonight.

I want to point out the similarities in his behaviour this game and in PoI, where he was also scum. He did the exact same thing then. Quickly made a case against one player without much to base it upon, just so that he had contributed, and people wouldn't call him inactive. That saved him from being a lynch candidate Day 1. Then he mostly sat back and waited for time to pass, meanwhile doing a very good job at figuring out who might be a blue role and who likely wasn't, posting his observations in the scum chat. When he was Town in Bird Mafia however, he posted much much more, and in a different kind of way - Very forward with sharing information and opinions both in the thread and through PMs. Something is different now and he's my prime suspect.

TL ; DR - Dolby is probably scum.

It's true that I find Dolby suspicious, though it was very unnecessary of SuperPenguin to forward that PM within the thread if you ask me - At the very least you could've cut out the part about Oath2Order, because might've given unnecessary information to the Mafia and Cult. Hopefully I am wrong about Oath being blue. Seems very Third-Party'ish to forward that PM without permission and without removing that bit.

Let me get this straight. You think Oath is blue. You think Dolby is scum. You think Dolby knows Oath is blue, so yuo think Dolby is going to have scum kill Oath. So instead of posting this to the thread, you decide it is better to keep this information to yourself and not let people that a player that you think is a potential blue is in danger of getting killed tonight? You decide that you'll just let Oath get killed off if Dolby is scum, that you won't even post about it so maybe a School Nurse can protect him?

And I'm the one who is scummy for trying to save Oath's life here?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah it was kind of underhanded of superpenguin to post that PM here for everyone to see...

Okay, so Aerious friggin' outs Pally's role and all that she has done with us to the thread, and the only thing you say about that is "Man, I am so ****ing confused about this Aerious thing. I'm going to ignore it cause #YOLO!" but no, when I post something that should've been on the thread in the first place, NOT THROUGH PM, I get called out for it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sataric's probably going to make me sign a pledge or something next time he PMs me, ha.

I think Superpenguin has a good point.
If the PM was very beneficial for town, it should have gotten posted here.

Let me get this straight. You think Oath is blue. You think Dolby is scum. You think Dolby knows Oath is blue, so yuo think Dolby is going to have scum kill Oath. So instead of posting this to the thread, you decide it is better to keep this information to yourself and not let people that a player that you think is a potential blue is in danger of getting killed tonight? You decide that you'll just let Oath get killed off if Dolby is scum, that you won't even post about it so maybe a School Nurse can protect him?

And I'm the one who is scummy for trying to save Oath's life here?

No. As I said in my earlier post, I PMed several people talking about Dolby and what they thought of him, and I'm working together with a group of others players that I feel I can trust for the most part. Some of them have already role claimed to me, and I tried to cover my bases. I'm hoping they will deliver tonight. I do suspect that Oath is blue - Or at least not green. I think he could still be on the scum team or some kind of third party role, possibly. There was no need to share the information publicly, because it'll likely get Oath culted in case I was right.

Furthermore, I sent that PM to you because I know that you're also working with a circle of people and that you'd hopefully share it with those you felt was trusted, so that we could make sure Oath was safe - Not so that you could share it with scum/everyone. You claim to know the name of the doctor role, calling it School Nurse, so why not just ask the nurse to protect Oath in a PM..?

No. As I said in my earlier post, I PMed several people talking about Dolby and what they thought of him, and I'm working together with a group of others players that I feel I can trust for the most part. Some of them have already role claimed to me, and I tried to cover my bases. I'm hoping they will deliver tonight. I do suspect that Oath is blue - Or at least not green. I think he could still be on the scum team or some kind of third party role, possibly. There was no need to share the information publicly, because it'll likely get Oath culted in case I was right.

Furthermore, I sent that PM to you because I know that you're also working with a circle of people and that you'd hopefully share it with those you felt was trusted, so that we could make sure Oath was safe - Not so that you could share it with scum/everyone. You claim to know the name of the doctor role, calling it School Nurse, so why not just ask the nurse to protect Oath in a PM..?

Then why wouldn't you just say to me that you don't want this posted in the thread, or that I should only share it with those I trust (Which who knows, maybe one of them is mafia).

I would have the nurse protect Oath tonight had he not already sent his action in on another player already. It's too late to have him protect Oath now. If this information was brought up earlier, thne yeah, maybe Oath would've received protection. But now it's in the thread, so if any other nurses have a last minute action to send in and are lost as to who to send it in on, Oath as zero protection as of right now.

Ok I have to say I back SP on this if Oath is a blue we need to make sure s/he don't get kill which seems to impossible now :/

Then why wouldn't you just say to me that you don't want this posted in the thread, or that I should only share it with those I trust (Which who knows, maybe one of them is mafia).

I would have the nurse protect Oath tonight had he not already sent his action in on another player already. It's too late to have him protect Oath now. If this information was brought up earlier, thne yeah, maybe Oath would've received protection. But now it's in the thread, so if any other nurses have a last minute action to send in and are lost as to who to send it in on, Oath as zero protection as of right now.

I expected you to make the best call possible. I sent the PM to you many many hours ago and you had lots of time to do the best you could with the information. Anyways - What's done is done. Now we can only hope for the best.

It doesn't sit well with me that you would reveal the name of the Doctor role, calling it School Nurse, giving scum another role to Fake Claim safely. It's such a rookie mistake that there's no way you did that by accident, in my opinion - Either the role is called something completely different and you decided to throw that out there as bait, hoping someone will claim School Nurse, and we'd know they'd be lying.. Ooooor you're trying to cause subtle harm to Towns success chances. I guess we'll find out once a doctor actually dies. If they are indeed called School Nurse then I hope people will remember this.

Day Two
Flavor text may or may not be added later.

Yui Z has been killed. Yui Z was a Twin.
The two of you(***PLAYER NAME*** and Yui Z) are Twins. Any action taken on one of you will be delivered to the other instead.

Since you know who each other are, you have a private quicktopic to discuss things in, found here:
***LINK REMOVED***

Dolby has been killed. He was a Student(Townie).
You are a Student(Townie). You have nothing but your voice and your vote to help your team. Use them to the best of your ability.

Sataric was a Miller.
You are a Junior Plastic(Miller). You turn up as Karen Smith(Mafia Goon) to any inspections.

Last edited:
Back