• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

noob question but how do wills work? what are they/what do you put in them?
You PM me your will, and when you die, everything you put in your will will be revealed in the thread; this includes silly messages, suspicions, and any information you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like, if you inherited a potato farm mid-game, you're gonna want to leave that to someone in case you die.
Theoretically, yes.

Can you update the will multiple times? I dont have any suspicions right now but i can come with silly messages

omg so you're saying you're a potato farmer?!?!?!?!?!? What does the potato farmer do?????

I already roleclaimed. But apparently one of the things I can invent is "Potato Growth Hormone" so idk, I assume potato farms wer einvolved in this game.

I feel like I just read about 14 pages of crap and there's really not much to say here..

Now I'm coming to the Jello suspicions. I have already made it clear that I'm not suspicious of Jello at the moment. Lots of these people have backed down on their suspicions, however this is also part of the reason I'm bringing them up.

So the first person to actually point this out is tinytaylor

I'm only including this because they were the first to quote it, and I have no suspicions of tinytaylor whatsoever at the moment. I feel that they've been trying in their first game.

The first to actually point out that they found Jello's post suspicious is ccemuka.

Literally three minutes after that's posted, Gingersnap agrees with no questions asked.

A couple of hours later, Ginger changes their mind and decides this:

I feel like they're trying to stay low and stick with the crowd. It's okay to have your own opinions and all, but also baring in mind that they're a newbie. This is just something that scum might do to avoid disagreements and drawing attention to themselves.

Remember, these are only my thoughts and some of this is just me putting stuff out there for other people to take as they will.

I'll briefly mention Aerious, also a newbie.

Seems to jump very quickly to:

This next one might make me sound like a bit of a hypocrite, however I've explained my reasoning already. Bringing up Prin next.

Why should we lynch Alice? If anyone out of the two who have claimed miller so far, Sataric should be the suspicious one. But no, I don't think Sataric comes across as suspicious so far at all. "I am willing to wait on the whole Jello thing", is something that was already said several times. Seems like they're trying to avoid disagreement, or make it look like they've posted their thoughts on the Jello thing.

This post seems very scummy to me, and I think Sataric already brought this up. So I agree. It would be a waste of an inspection for the DT to check Alice/Sataric when they've gained most people's trust (especially Alice).

However they did say this afterwards:

It might be that they're scum trying get town to waste a lynch/inspection but, when they realized that nobody was going to agree, they chose to take them off their suspicions.

Just wanted to say that I found it a little difficult to understand this.

In conclusion, I think we should lynch an inactive. This whole post may seem like I'm picking on all of the newbies but, honestly, they're just the things that stuck out to me. Only thoughts.
I don't have too many suspicions at this point anyway. Hopefully this wasn't a complete waste of time and all the stuff here isn't seen as useless.

If people ignore this then I'll probably sulk because it took forever to type up, let alone to go through the thread and pick things out.

It won't take as long to read this post as it was to type it all! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably my longest post ever in mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm allowed to have my own opinions, and I just don't see Jello as suspicious at this point. It was only one word that got everyone thinking about that, and that word doesn't ring any alarm bells to me.

Thanks <3
I agree with this 200%,
I'm finding Prin and anyone else who finds Sataric and Alice sus.
I feel like there is no point in investigating them, I did at first find
Sat suspicious but when they came out with the exact same claim
my suspicions were relieved. Anyone who feels we should waste a
night investigating is definitely suspect. Remember the mafia can kill
3 a night yo.

Town should set up wills just in case they die. But no, we cannot lynch anyone at night. However, if you're an action role then you can do something at night.

The will is the last thing you post after you die right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You PM me your will, and when you die, everything you put in your will will be revealed in the thread; this includes silly messages, suspicions, and any information you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Theoretically, yes.

nvm

Didnt I drop Sataric and Alice? Why is everyone bringing it back up? Did anybody even see my reasoning?
Anyway, I think I have a few suspicious people, but im going to keep them to myself until I have substantial evidence. Or untik I see more posts.
As for right now, km hopping on Beardo lynch.

NIGHT ONE​

Beardo walked behind the walls of the school, grabbing his pack of cigarettes on the way. He pulled out a cigarette and a lighter, putting the cigarette in his mouth. Looking around, he saw Kevin Gnapoor and his geeky goons walking towards him with a flyer.

"Hello! Would you like to join the Mathletes?" Kevin said nicely.

Beardo was uninterested, and showed them with an obscene gesture and an accompanying phrase.

Kevin was offended, and punched Beardo. "Don't. Mess. With. The. Mathletes."

Beardo fought back, and his knuckles started bleeding. Green blood started pouring out.

Kevin kicked Beardo, and said, "Stay down, *****."

Beardo was a Student(Townie).
You are a Student(Townie). You have nothing but your voice and your vote to help your team. Use them to the best of your ability.

All those who have an action role, please send your action to me or a PM saying you don't want to use your ability.

Night ends tomorrow at 6 PM EST.

Last edited:
DAY TWO​

Beardo walked behind the walls of the school, grabbing his pack of cigarettes on the way. He pulled out a cigarette and a lighter, putting the cigarette in his mouth. Looking around, he saw Kevin Gnapoor and his geeky goons walking towards him with a flyer.

"Hello! Would you like to join the Mathletes?" Kevin said nicely.

Beardo was uninterested, and showed them with an obscene gesture and an accompanying phrase.

Kevin was offended, and punched Beardo. "Don't. Mess. With. The. Mathletes."

Beardo fought back, and his knuckles started bleeding. Green blood started pouring out.

Kevin kicked Beardo, and said, "Stay down, *****."

Beardo was a Student(Townie).

All those who have an action role, please send your action to me or a PM saying you don't want to use your ability.

So... we killed a townie...
Yay?

Dang the mathletes are pretty ruthless 0_o
RIP Beardo, may you have fun in purgatory :(

Back