• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia X: And Then There Were None (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Night 5

8dBZdL6.png

Overwhelmed by her guilt, NikkiNikki (Ethel Rogers) hangs herself from the chandelier.

Night will end in 24 hours, on June 26 9:30 PM EDT, or until all actions have been sent.

Honestly, she didn't help her case any by being salty and voting for herself.

Day 6

U1AcKxi.png

PurplPanda (Thomas Rogers) went missing and a puddle of blood was found in front of his bedroom's window.

Day ends in 24 hours, on June 26th at 10:45 PM EDT or until majority (3) has been reached.

Omg gg mafia. I think oath2order may be the one holding a scum role.

We should have been braver yesterday and hit him or cory. But then there are easier targets so why him? Imma just vote cory out too. Sorry town and observers if everything is clear right now and we are just making goof after goof.

If cory is scum, there's a few I would be looking at and not oath2order.

Wow, thanks for giving me a chance to post a defense.

The End

SxODF2I.png

Cory (General John Macarthur) sat on the beach in silence. He stared into the sea as the others approached him. He gave up on his last remaining hope to live, acknowledging that the will of the killer was too strong to stop now.

After his death, Gandalf (Emily Brent) erupts into tears as a knife is driven into his back. It was Feloreena who stabbed him. Surely Gandalf was the remaining killer, she thought. After realizing that she made a mistake, she begins to doubt reality and jumps off a cliff in her panic. The killer watches as Feloreena (Tony Marston) falls to her death.

Carrying a gun and bottle, oath2order (The Killer / Justice Lawrence Wargrave) walks towards the beach. He throws the bottle into the ocean and shoots himself. MrKisstoefur (The Host, Mr. Owen / Vera Claythorne) picks up the gun and shoots himself as well.

After the mystery of Soldier Island goes unsolved for many years, the judge's bottle is found by the fisherman Thunder. A note is rolled up inside of it. It explains the judge's plot to kill sixteen people after they had escaped justice, including himself. Over six nights and six days, the judge had given his own justice to the murderers with a bittersweet lesson:

Deep down inside we are all scum.

Obs: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/kpgwCsxHC6RT
Scum chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/8HguQpQSYCHBg

Wow, thanks for giving me a chance to post a defense.

Play to Win:
You should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game. However, this does not mean that you should try to win by being a jerk to the other players so they all want to quit playing. There is a fine line. If I feel as if you are not acting responsibly, I will PM you and ask you to keep your behavior in line.

Just playin' to win Cory.

Good game guys. To be completely honest, I wasn't too excited to be working with Kiss. In my opinion, not one of the stronger players, but he was excellent this game!

As my first game on the winning scum team, I'm honestly extremely happy. I thought for sure I would have gotten lynched over Sataric dying. We would have killed Alice first, but Sataric was doctor. Figured it'd be best to take him out first. I am so surprised I wasn't called out for being inactive in the first few days.

Lauren, I'm sorry you had to die first, but you're so talkative. That was the strategy, which I kind of even outlined in a post in this thread, that mafia seemed to be targeting the talkative people. Lauren, Kaiaa, Ashtot, then the blues, then Kiss and I were so paranoid over Purpl being a secret vigilante that we killed him just to be on the safe side.

I had no plans to use my action up until I had to prove it, and then when I looked at the numbers, Kiss pointed out we could rush a lynch on the last day using his vote, my vote, and my ability. Choosing Cory was just for the lols, to be honest.

The mass-roleclaiming, had that gone through, would have ended the game. Kiss and I were ready to surrender. I had thought that it would look too scummy if I tried to fight it, considering how close it was to the previous mass-claim game. Thanks to Gandalf for helping fight that off.

I take it nobody has read the book then? Because in the book the Judge is the killer. Kind of appropriate.

For your first game, Jer, you did good hosting. Normally I like the flavor text, but I feel like the shortness suited this game.

Yeah, AFTER they lynched you.

jer pls.
Added to the games I'm salty about list with Mafia VI, VII, and VIII

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shout out to Feloreena and Purpl for just being SOOOOOOOOOOOOO USEFUL

Last edited:
Knew we should have been braver! My indecisiveness killed it. Oh well that was still fun, good game guys.

To be honest there was a little part of me saying the entire game that everyone was town and that it was just going to end with one winner who hung themselves. This was a really fun setup, minus our townies suicidal tendencies. And Kiss, the whole day when we were lynching superpenguin I was thinking we should get this guy first! Genius, making the townie godfather.

You are too cruel Jer. I wish we had a bit of clarification on the roles though. I know it was pretty clear to some but it took a little while to get my head around the roles, with one part saying they were blue and the other than they were just townies. AND I KNEW THE HAMMERER ROLE AAAAH.

Last edited:
Oh and Superpenguin, I am wotcing you from now on.

Back