• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia X: And Then There Were None (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Thanks for replacing me guys :') My life finally settled down, I really hate that I wasn't able to participate in this game the way that I wanted to (and the way that you guys wanted me to as well). Best of luck in the remaining Days! Hopefully I'll be able to hop back into mafia sooner much rather than later.

Day 5

FWS2PG0.png

Alice (William Blore) is found with a crushed skull.

Day ends in 24 hours, on June 26 at 12:00 AM, or until majority (4) has been reached.

Can't really think of anything right now besides a recap. Seven of us left and this is where we stand:

oath2order:
  • Claimed Judge in the main thread. Anonymous vote appeared during the Superpenguin lynch yesterday as he indicated.
  • Has been talkative and active. Headed the Superpenguin lynch alongside Alice and Gandalf.
  • Similar role to the The Hammerer given to Jer in Pleasure Cruise mafia. Possible Godfather if scum did receive blue roles.
Gandalf
  • Already claimed as the third Emily Brent in the thread.
  • May have started the Superpenguin lynch and ****ed everything up.
  • Probably going to get lynched today.
Cory
  • Claimed Veteran in the main thread. Wanted everyone to roleclaim to him to identify counter claims and scum.
  • Has not posted in the main thread since the start of day 4.
  • Took part in the Superpenguin lynch being the last to vote him and without any further explanation.
  • Also possible Godfather.
MrKisstoefur
  • Active and talkative.
  • Contributed to day 4 lynch by defending himself and superpenguin.
  • Inspected by Alice on night 3 and returned as Vera Claythorne
PurplPanda
  • Just replaced CookingOkasan. Not enough time to give much input.
  • Claimed to be the third Thomas Rogers in the main thread
  • Did not vote day 4.
Faloreena
  • Not a huge amount of input.
  • Claimed Tony Marston in the thread.
  • Bandwagon'd Superpenguin with the rest without further explanation.
Nikkinikki
  • Few ideas here and there, no huge revelations (minus Jer being scum, but remember Mr Owen was just made up by one of the killers/guests).
  • Claimed Ethel Rogers in the thread.
  • Did not vote day 4.

No real reason to go into the voting thread as it seems everyone has just been following the same Townie miss lynch's each day. We are all basically bandwagoning people, usually from a different persons evidence each day, and screwing up. Note that the godfather points are just there as the mafia might have been balanced with a blue role considering they could have been a little underpowered given their small starting numbers.

On roles, we currently have:
  • Two dead Thomas Rogers and one living claim
  • Two dead Emily Brent's and one living claim
  • One dead Vera Claythorne and one confirmed inspection.
  • One dead Tony Marston and one living claim.
  • One dead Ethel Rogers and one living claim.
  • Two dead Blue's - one doctor and one detective.
  • Two living Blue claims - one veteran and one judge.
That makes 16.

We know that there is a judge in play from the votes, and as said before the current claims show there may not be a vigilante. We don't have any confirmation on Cory being a veteran besides his own word and he doesn't even seem to be trying anymore. I'm also not as suspicious of MrKisstoefur now considering the way he acted during the Superpenguin lynch. He easily could have stayed to the side and let it all play out, only defending himself, but he did speak up for both which is something I don't think scum would have done.

NikkiNikki and Feloreena are about the same in my books now. They aren't doing anything huge or dangerous so that could mean they are hiding a killer role and just laying low. Feloreena remember was part of the reason Mewmewmew was lynched - the conflicting Townie roles - and again that isn't how I would have expected scum to react in the situation. Speaking out against it to get Mew lynched would have just put them under too much suspicion to be worth the single lynch at the very start of the game. NikkiNikki on the other hand has just voted and made small talk up until now. I don't really have anything on them.

Purplpanda is quiet, and they did just join the game, but I also want to hear what they might be thinking. On oath2order I have no read. He was keen on getting Superpenguin lynched but I mean all the reasons were definitely there for it. His role does seem to be the most appropriate one to make scum though and that's really all i can bring up against him, though this also applies to Cory so yeah I give up. Isn't even something about his playstyle or actions, just a random thought. I would say he is pretty much confirmed to be the judge, but we still won't be able to find out his allegiance.

So yeah that leaves me here for you all to decide on.. Other than that, Cory or NikkiNikki are who I would consider for lynch today. Cory is the bigger risk though as two night lives will extend the guests lifespan if he really is town aligned, but at this stage he is the last person scum are going to target so he will probably be one of the remaining guests if scum make it to their winning conditions, so really not too much to lose.

Alice's death is difficult to analyse. She was pretty much revealed in the thread as a detective so I guess it wasn't too difficult for the killers to make the decision. She sent this to me after mew's lynch:

Alice said:
We were questioning her because we knew she came up as Tony. We know the DT, and if she was claiming DT then she was obviously scum.

She was investigated night 1.
Alice said:
Also, I meant night 0. The plan is for Felo to investigated tonight. So we'll see in the morning.

That was the first time Alice contacted me by pm or IRC and I was pretty much guessing afterwards that she was the detective. If anyone is still in serious doubt over my allegiance, just consider why I would have left her alive for so long knowing all this. Would you do that if you were scum? No. I would have killed her that night.

This is all last resort though, anyone got some better reads to add in? It's been such a waffley post because this doesn't seem to be like a normal mafia game... there are no real conflicts in the thread or pm's that I can get a read off..

No, I agree, it may be waffley, but it's the best we got.

Cory is interesting because he's quiet. I think that's odd, usually he tries to contribute. He's basically been away from the thread since the 23rd. His last post was

That is an interesting kill.

He's slowly been dropping off the radar. Posted majorly on the 18th, then came back on the 20th. Dropped off the radar an came back on the 23rd and we haven't heard from him since. He's been in the IRC, I know he's active, but he's avoiding the thread from the looks of it. But I don't know if it's scummy to be avoiding. I definitely want to hear from him.

Part of me thinks that NikkiNikki is scum that doesn't know how to play as scum. Out of your two people, I'd be considering her for lynch. I'm gonna copy and paste an earlier point I made here.

First up, NikkiNikki. Now, I know this is her first real game, and that may be why her posts aren't the best. You can spot a clear difference in her posts in Newbie Mafia and this game. In that game, she's some analysis of players, she's chatting with people, she's basically posting some decent stuff. Compare it to this game, where it's just one-liners:

Mew seriously don't vote for yourself. It is never a good idea.

So I am guessing the roles are doubled?....

I think both mafia members can send a KP?

Praise the sun

and generic, town-based statements such as this:

I just realized that Cory's plan wont work because the mafia has townie roles and since there are double roles in this game it will cause conflict/confusion. I am still wondering if the detective is doing anything.

But what if the detective allies them-self with Godfather because it said "If William Blore investigates you, he will only see your townie role. You can send in KP."

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Why hasn't gallows been modkilled?

Now, I realize that her analysis and good posts came when she had her coach, and that could explain the difference in post styles, but since both games are going on simultaneously, I kind of want to think that she would be using her skills from Newbie Mafia and applying them here. All in all, if she responds to this and sounds scummy.

If there's a lack of anything within the next few hours, I'll place my vote on her.

I feel like it should be useful to know that I'm a Two-Shot Judge, and I only have one vote left.

Sorry for not contributing. I have just been really uninterested in this game and I feel it goes really slow.

Sorry for not contributing. I have just been really uninterested in this game and I feel it goes really slow.

What do you expect from.a really small game? Pretty much all the talkative people, besides Oath and Gandalf, are dead. Maybe try giving some thoughts for once that aren't one-liners or quips.

As for right I'm placing my vote on Nikki. The evidence brought up is substantial and she's pretty much the only real lead we got at the moment. Unless we decide to lynch Cory solely for the fact of him being uninterested.

@Oaf I'll say it again
GOOD MORNING Everyone, you guys post so much when I am sleeping and I have to catch up on a lot of things since I am playing three mafia games. Anyway, my analysis on players are better in newbie mafia because I have been there longer than here and there are more evidences and I became to know each players more. In this game however, I don't know anyone expect ccemuka. Yeah I am trying to put those skills here but its not that easy. I am with experienced players that know their stuff, but i am trying my best.

I want to confirm everyone that superpeguin and I have the same role because I am also Ethel Rogers

Wois me my husband was killed. RIP

If i remember the only two people the DT hasn't checked was Gandalf and I. I will assure you that I am a townie named Ethel Rogers

Really? By that logic you need to lynch Superpenguin AND Faloreena (who has become pretty inactive) because they both have townie roles thus 'nothing left to do at this point'. That is beside the possibility of continuing to harbour a scum role of course considering both mafia roles have an alternate Townie role. (I know why I'm going out over them though so don't feel the need to explain).

SP was actually Ethel Rogers and everyone voted for him when oaf "the judge" trows out his big case against him. Has everyone forgotten what Static told SP

No, it's really because I don't need to repeat the same reasons for voting Gandalf since they are the same reasons as others epsecially since I already claimed I am suspicious of Gandalf anyway. The first to actually do so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sataric's PM to me:
Hello there, mister Nick.

I have been talking a bit with Oath2Order behind the scenes in Jeremy's mafia game and I have very mixed opinions on his behavior. He has roleclaimed to me - Almost too eagerly - And although his claim adds up that doesn't necessarily mean he is town aligned. He was very much anti-You earlier on in the game but his opinion seems changed now. Do you know why, exactly?

Anyways, I have been talking to quite a few people behind the scenes but I have yet to uncover who the Vigilante is. I wonder why they still have not used their shot. Do you have any clue who it could be? I figured it was likely to be a newer player since they seem to reluctant to kill anyone - Maybe worried about screwing it up. Or it's possible they've already used a bullet but the Doctor healed either their target or the Mafias that night.

My guess for who's scum is Oath2Order and CookingOkasan, or possibly MrKissToeFur. Or you, I guess. You are difficult to read. Okasan could also be the Vig though I suppose. So if you're town, and I die tonight, please do look closer at the names I mentioned. Thanks!

All he said to me was that he said Oath2order was suspicious. He didn't give me his reasoning behind it whatsoever, other than saying Oath made an eager roleclaim to him. So I simply said that the only roleclaim from Oath that I would even believe is the Judge due solely to the fact I had two votes on me Day One where one was anonymous, and the only one voting for me that Day was oath2order.

WOw kriss you immediately voted for me because I am the only lead? LEAD TO WHAT EXACTLY!? The only lead you got on me is that I AM ETHEL ROGERS. Lynch me and you'll loose another townie.

@Oaf I'll say it again

If i remember the only two people the DT hasn't checked was Gandalf and I. I will assure you that I am a townie named Ethel Rogers

SP was actually Ethel Rogers and everyone voted for him when oaf "the judge" trows out his big case against him. Has everyone forgotten what Static told SP

WOw kriss you immediately voted for me because I am the only lead? LEAD TO WHAT EXACTLY!? The only lead you got on me is that I AM ETHEL ROGERS. Lynch me and you'll loose another townie.

Why do you keep calling me Oaf?

I helped lead to the lynch, yes, but let's be real here, SP was doing a fine job of looking scummy himself. I just posted the evidence that he wanted.

How do you know you weren't inspected?

Please read Gandalf's post on you and respond to it. You've just been making small talk and not really helping to find scum. Leads me to believe you might be scum yourself.

Then the DT inspected everyone? because if i remember the DT had only one inspection left and couldn't do it since she was killed.

Then the DT inspected everyone? because if i remember the DT had only one inspection left and couldn't do it since she was killed.

How do you know who the dt inspected?

- - - Post Merge - - -

grrrrr oath

First of all, I actually stuck up for SP when everyone else was set on bandwagon lynching him. Secondly, SP asked Oath to use his Judge power to prove himself.

And I voted for you because of the evidence listed by everyone else in the thread. Now you're just acting hostile for no reason.

Wow, Alice, wow.

In case ya'll didn't know, Alice has been in supposed contact with the Detective. Guess what she has been doing.

First Lynch, she found out MewMew was a townie. Guess what happened? We lynched Mewmewmew.
Then the DT found out that I am a townie. Now she chooses to vote for me.
Then the DT found out Kiss was a townie. Kiss, you're next to go, buddy, sorry. <3
And now, the DT has one last rolecheck before they can't check any more players.

Yes, the Detective's X-Shots numbered 4 according to Alice. And what has Alice even been doing with all this Detective information? Getting the innocents she has been told sent to the gallows. Who knows, maybe she truly is the Detective and just really doesn't trust any of the rolechecks that have returned. But she did tell me in IRC it was in town's best interest to handle Gandalf and NikkiNikki[/B], the two suspicions without a rolecheck on them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bottom Line: Alice knows the Detective. She's not stopped any of the lynches of the innocents that she has been told.
^^ I got the idea from SP

sorry OATH.

Nikkinikki
  • Few ideas here and there, no huge revelations (minus Jer being scum, but remember Mr Owen was just made up by one of the killers/guests).
  • Claimed Ethel Rogers in the thread.
  • Did not vote day 4.

NikkiNikki and Feloreena are about the same in my books now. They aren't doing anything huge or dangerous so that could mean they are hiding a killer role and just laying low. Feloreena remember was part of the reason Mewmewmew was lynched - the conflicting Townie roles - and again that isn't how I would have expected scum to react in the situation. Speaking out against it to get Mew lynched would have just put them under too much suspicion to be worth the single lynch at the very start of the game. NikkiNikki on the other hand has just voted and made small talk up until now. I don't really have anything on them.

Purplpanda is quiet, and they did just join the game, but I also want to hear what they might be thinking. On oath2order I have no read. He was keen on getting Superpenguin lynched but I mean all the reasons were definitely there for it. His role does seem to be the most appropriate one to make scum though and that's really all i can bring up against him, though this also applies to Cory so yeah I give up. Isn't even something about his playstyle or actions, just a random thought. I would say he is pretty much confirmed to be the judge, but we still won't be able to find out his allegiance.

So yeah that leaves me here for you all to decide on.. Other than that, Cory or NikkiNikki are who I would consider for lynch today. Cory is the bigger risk though as two night lives will extend the guests lifespan if he really is town aligned, but at this stage he is the last person scum are going to target so he will probably be one of the remaining guests if scum make it to their winning conditions, so really not too much to lose.

Yeah yeah small talks, because idk what to say like i said i am with experience players who know their stuff. Also Feloreena may have claimed Tony but he/she could be a mafia since they also have townie roles zomg. Oath why don't you respond to Gandalf as well, your role could be scum. But no you decided to ignore it and throw the same case against me so I can be lynch knowing that I am a townie, but whatever lynch me and let mafia win.

First of all, I actually stuck up for SP when everyone else was set on bandwagon lynching him. Secondly, SP asked Oath to use his Judge power to prove himself.

And I voted for you because of the evidence listed by everyone else in the thread. Now you're just acting hostile for no reason.

K.

Thanks now i understand

Well to be fair to oath2order, it wasn't even near an open ended question. It's just the same kind of thing where I can't defend the fact that I am a third townie, that's just how it is. Small observation that there can be a godfather hiding behind a blue role.

And I explained my thoughts on feloreena for why they might not be scum.

Feloreena remember was part of the reason Mewmewmew was lynched - the conflicting Townie roles - and again that isn't how I would have expected scum to react in the situation. Speaking out against it to get Mew lynched would have just put them under too much suspicion to be worth the single lynch at the very start of the game.

I don't like how fast this lynch is going already. Part of me says that there must be a killer with a townie roll but everything is too vague.

Back