• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia X: And Then There Were None (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Day 4

DCb68Vt.png

The next morning, a body washed up on shore. It was Sataric (Dr. Edward Armstrong). Again, the guests began to discuss who they thought the killer might be...

CookingOkasan has been replaced with PurplPanda due to inactivity.

Day ends in 24 hours, on June 24 at 1:00 AM EDT, or until majority (5) has been reached.

Yeah detective, if you did inspect me please tell someone you trust now. I can't really do anything else to prove my role short of breaking the rules so yeah. Up to you. I will post my thoughts on a couple things but I'll wait a little while longer and save it for if things start to look bleaker on my side.

Okay, since nobody is doing anything, I'm going to ##VOTE: Gandalf. He looks the scummiest. Three Emily Brents is suspicious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And while it would be dumb of him to claim it and continue to stick with that claim, I think he has nothing left to do at this point. Therefore, I will vote him.

Really? By that logic you need to lynch Superpenguin AND Faloreena (who has become pretty inactive) because they both have townie roles thus 'nothing left to do at this point'. That is beside the possibility of continuing to harbour a scum role of course considering both mafia roles have an alternate Townie role. (I know why I'm going out over them though so don't feel the need to explain)

I spoke to Sataric through pm's before he died in which he said to me that he was probably going to be the only one to trust me in my claim. I confided this to Superpenguin and he also mentioned that Sataric left me off a suspicions list he had pm'd to him.

Now Sataric is dead - possibly the one other person that was going to try and talk town into reason against lynching me - and here I am looking at you Superpenguin. (no hate but I gotta leave something for town here) Mafia removed one talkative player while also paving the way for my lynch, though there is also the possibility that Sataric may have claimed blue to the wrong person and died because of it.

To the townies left - you know who you are - if you are actual town you need to be doing a frantic search right now for the other townies. That is the only passing advice I can give. I've already been implicated as scummy from an unlucky roll so just bear in mind that it isn't going to matter how many of 'that' townie or 'this' townie you get. You raise a lot of good points about me Oath so I have to wonder why you would prefer to just lynch me off and wait for someone else to do the work (given my lynch isn't going to make anything clearer at all) rather than putting out some new ideas. You were pretty happy to accept Faloreena and SP's role before this, no? Hm.

Other townies shouldn't really have anything to worry about by claiming privately. After me you can just make this into a process of elimination.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly gotta wonder why none of the posters today have tried to look into Sataric's death yet either.

You raise a lot of good points about me Oath so I have to wonder why you would prefer to just lynch me off and wait for someone else to do the work (given my lynch isn't going to make anything clearer at all) rather than putting out some new ideas. You were pretty happy to accept Faloreena and SP's role before this, no? Hm.

I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "wait for someone else to do the work"? I'm hunting for scum by going with the person who claimed Emily Brent for the third time. I don't see you particularly pointing any fingers on who you think is scum.

Feloreena and SP's roles were both a double-claim, which has been proven to happen this game. A triple claim is just plain suspicious and I highly doubt it.

Are you FOS-ing Superpenguin?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have looked into his death, and honestly, I don't know who he's been talking to.

Though you bring a good point. Superpenguin does look suspicious right now just based off your third paragraph.

Okay, since nobody is doing anything, I'm going to ##VOTE: Gandalf. He looks the scummiest. Three Emily Brents is suspicious.

Nobody is doing anything so I'm just going to vote. Isn't the first time something like that has been called out.

I could have phrased it differently so sorry about that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There should be a comma in there somewhere so it doesn't sound condescending, but Im tired and losing my marbles.

Nobody is doing anything so I'm just going to vote. Isn't the first time something like that has been called out.

I could have phrased it differently so sorry about that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There should be a comma in there somewhere so it doesn't sound condescending, but Im tired and losing my marbles.

No need to apologize. Honestly, I was hoping that by voting it would get some people to post. But no, Alice and Cory have been in the IRC all day, and Purpl's on Youtube according to his IRC nickname. I wanted to try and get some people talking about this, but noooo. At least you showed up though, despite it being, what 4AM?

No need to apologize. Honestly, I was hoping that by voting it would get some people to post. But no, Alice and Cory have been in the IRC all day, and Purpl's on Youtube according to his IRC nickname. I wanted to try and get some people talking about this, but noooo. At least you showed up though, despite it being, what 4AM?

I have not. I've been in the IRC occasionally throughout the day. :rolleyes:

I've been busy helping my mom with household chores, ha ha. We're getting ready for my sisters graduation party. I've been in 3 or 4 times to say a few words.

Note I'm not FOSing you though. Just pinging you for discussion I guess

I've been insanely busy this whole weekend/trying to avoid the forums as much as possible. Sorry.

But I'm going to read up on the couple of pages I've missed. As of right now, I'm not going to be placing a vote on Gandalf.

We really need to think about what we're doing and not just jump into another bandwagon lynch like we did with CC.

Back