Mafia TBT Mini Mafia X: And Then There Were None (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Okay, let's gather the facts, shall we?

So, I know Oath is suggesting a blue might be mafia, but would they be listed as a guest?

Total guests left: 12/16
Killers left: 2/2

We have 4 townies dead, all of who have turned up green. Someone suggested to me in PM's the mafia could in fact turn up green upon death, which sort of makes sense. However, what would be the point of the killer count if didn't go down when a red dies? We also have a few double townie claims.

We have 4 loose players, and at first I thought what if they were goons? But no, we have 2 killers and had 16 guests when we began.

Okay, let's gather the facts, shall we?

So, I know Oath is suggesting a blue might be mafia, but would they be listed as a guest?

Total guests left: 12/16
Killers left: 2/2

We have 4 townies dead, all of who have turned up green. Someone suggested to me in PM's the mafia could in fact turn up green upon death, which sort of makes sense. However, what would be the point of the killer count if didn't go down when a red dies? We also have a few double townie claims.

We have 4 loose players, and at first I thought what if they were goons? But no, we have 2 killers and had 16 guests when we began.

Guests are everyone. When mafia die, it will say both roles.

Why do you have to troll us so hard?

What do you mean by this? Since there was 16 players, and it said 16 guests, surely even the baddies must be counted as guests.

Anyways, another night is here and I think Gandalf brought up some excellent points before regarding Cory and SuperPenguin - Why was SP so quick to roleclaim to Cory when the plan was not actually something people agreed upon? I am also a bit concerned about MrKissToeFur - He's normally not so aggressive (or active) when he's Town, but it's possible he wants to break that cycle and simply contribute more this time around after getting modkilled in a previous game for inactivity.

What do you mean by this? Since there was 16 players, and it said 16 guests, surely even the baddies must be counted as guests.

Anyways, another night is here and I think Gandalf brought up some excellent points before regarding Cory and SuperPenguin - Why was SP so quick to roleclaim to Cory when the plan was not actually something people agreed upon? I am also a bit concerned about MrKissToeFur - He's normally not so aggressive (or active) when he's Town, but it's possible he wants to break that cycle and simply contribute more this time around after getting modkilled in a previous game for inactivity.

Whatcha talkin bout, Willis? I was extremely active in Bird Mafia and I was town. The only reason why I was so aggressive this time around is because I was tired of you two(SP and yourself) fighting. It's one reason I was completely put off by POI Mafia. If it meant getting one of you out of the game to cease the constant bickering, then so be it.

Whatcha talkin bout, Willis? I was extremely active in Bird Mafia and I was town. The only reason why I was so aggressive this time around is because I was tired of you two(SP and yourself) fighting. It's one reason I was completely put off by POI Mafia. If it meant getting one of you out of the game to cease the constant bickering, then so be it.

What "constant bickering" are you referring to in this game, though? We hit a snag a few pages back. It didn't last for long. We've moved on from it already. There's no further discussions about it now, except from you. Yes, it has definitely set a bad mood in previous game rounds but hopefully we can be more friendly towards one another from now on, me and Nick. It's done and dealt with. And as far as I remember, your reason for getting killed in PoI (Where I died on Night 1, by the way..) was actually due to the fact that you were a "bored townie". Don't put that on anyone but yourself.

What "constant bickering" are you referring to in this game, though? We hit a snag a few pages back. It didn't last for long. We've moved on from it already. There's no further discussions about it now, except from you. Yes, it has definitely set a bad mood in previous game rounds but hopefully we can be more friendly towards one another from now on, me and Nick. It's done and dealt with. And as far as I remember, your reason for getting killed in PoI (Where I died on Night 1, by the way..) was actually due to the fact that you were a "bored townie". Don't put that on anyone but yourself.

Meh. I guess.

Why do you have to troll us so hard?

I'm not. There are no tricks with this set up. If you kill mafia, you will know, just like any other game. The total players thing is also not different from any other game. I'm not sure why there are questions about it.

The problem with Cory's plan is that in this setup there's just not enough advantages to proceeding with it to make up for the risk of the list ending up in the wrong hands. Nobody can be fully trusted and cleared - Not even the players who have unique roles without any counterclaims. I can definitely see moments where a plan like this is an excellent strategical choice, but this game setup is very anti-roleclaims in its nature.

Instead, I'd really like EVERYONE to mention who they find to be the most suspicious. Maybe if a lot of us mention the same persons name, we're on to something that would be worth investigating further?

I'm most suspicious of Sataric and SuperPenguin.

Although you are entitled to your own opinion and posting style, it would be awesome if you could also mention WHY you are suspicious of me and SuperPenguin. Sorry if I didn't make that clear in my post, but the reasoning behind your thoughts is quite important. Thanks.

Sataric- I don't know what happened between you Nick but it instantly put a suspicion on both of you. And from looking for your past game playing, your acting a lot more pro-town. I'll be having a close eye on you

SuperPenguinLike I said above, I don't know hat happened. Your playing style now is reming me of Person of Interest when you were vig. But I still find it weird that after we stated all the cons of Roleclaiming to Cory, you still did. You, I find the most suspicious.

I just realized that Cory's plan wont work because the mafia has townie roles and since there are double roles in this game it will cause conflict/confusion. I am still wondering if the detective is doing anything.

I just realized that Cory's plan wont work because the mafia has townie roles and since there are double roles in this game it will cause conflict/confusion. I am still wondering if the detective is doing anything.

Actually, that's the purpose of the roleclaiming. To find conflicts. Detective is only so useful because it's x-shot.

Actually, that's the purpose of the roleclaiming. To find conflicts. Detective is only so useful because it's x-shot.

Mafia could have a role that's not conflicting, I don't think it would actually help much as we don't know this information.

Day 3

lfF47PA.png

Ashtot (Thomas Rogers) was found with crushed bones under a pile of rocks.

Day 3 ends in 24 hours on June 21st at 12:30 AM EDT.

Day 3

lfF47PA.png

Ashtot (Thomas Rogers) was found with crushed bones under a pile of rocks.

Day 3 ends in 24 hours on June 21st at 12:30 AM EDT.

RIP Ashtot. Well this just confirms that there are more than one role shared among certain people.

Ashton x Gallows and Feloreena x Mew

Did the detective find anything we can use?

Back