Mafia TBT Mini Mafia X: And Then There Were None (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Thank you. But seriously what have you done this game?
Also, Klaus is ugly

You're so mature. ;) Anyways, this isn't about me. If you think anything I wrote isn't true then say it. The fact is that you've gained nothing by revealing your role but basically demoted yourself to a townie. Did you gain that full role list? No, didn't think so.

I think you guys missed the part where I agreed with oath. I'm not behind Cory's plan anymore because of everything oath said. I guess for now I'll just vote for Gallows since nothing else has come up.

I am voting for Superpenguin because Gallows is going to be mod killed any way and he is acting scummy.

I am voting for Superpenguin because Gallows is going to be mod killed any way and he is acting scummy.

I recently did the same thing. I think that SuperPenguin is the more likely to be scum out of the two, and although Professor Gallows does not add anything to the game right now, I am hoping that Jeremy will eventually have him replaced or removed.

OH. Sorry I misread. Sataric's post cleared that up. The way I read it was "Gallows is going to be modkilled and HE looks scummy", " he" looked like it was referring to Gallows, not SP.

While I'm sticking with my Gallows vote, I have to ask. Cory, how is he acting scummy?
He's being sassy which he usually does when he's mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, wow oath you owe me a minute of my life now.

He's being sassy which he usually does when he's mafia

ANd please, I'm always sassy. The only reason I was really being sassy this time was because Sataric called me mentally unstable and instead of blowing up in his, I decided to respond a little sassily as to not provoke too much of an argument. :3

ANd please, I'm always sassy. The only reason I was really being sassy this time was because Sataric called me mentally unstable and instead of blowing up in his, I decided to respond a little sassily as to not provoke too much of an argument. :3

For what it is worth, I am sorry for hurting your feelings and I do appreciate that we did not escalate it into yet another pointless and drawn-out argument this time. *Extends an olive branch* I still think you're scum, though!

For what it is worth, I am sorry for hurting your feelings and I do appreciate that we did not escalate it into yet another pointless and drawn-out argument this time. *Extends an olive branch* I still think you're scum, though!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! <3

Changing my vote for Gallows. While it pains me to do this and I'd rather have SP or Sataric out of the game, Gallows has done absolutely nothing since he signed up for the game. Now I don't know if anything personal has come up in his life or not, I'd rather lynch him than have him be replace by Purpl(Who is currently hosting their own game).

Night 2

XzEaKOv.png

After being mysteriously quiet, the guests decided to send Prof Gallows (Thomas Rogers) to the gallows. The hanging was botched and his head popped off.

Night will end in 24 hours, on June 19th at 11:30 PM EDT, or when all actions / no-actions have been sent.

Welp didn't realise there would be so many people behind a Superpenguin lynch. Didn't put a vote up for him last night because I didn't want a no lynch. Talk people, dammit. I hate timezones.

Even after I roleclaimed to you.
Cory the idiot everybody!
Not quite sure what to make of this. Makes me wonder, of all things, why Superpenguin wanted Cory on his side. I wonder if he was just keen on getting his role in there first in case everyone actually did decide to claim to him. And cory's response to faloreena was a little interesting. You kind of did throw the role away but anyway. Just going to make a little list quick of people who have been active but are not really contributing much to the thread anymore:

NikkiNikki
ccemuka
Alice

Alice seemed to be pretty up in cahoots with cory's plan, but that is just a minor observation. Since then she hasn't really had much of an input on the lynch, while nikkinikki and ccemuka haven't really done much short of recapping and agreeing. I'm not really putting you two up as scum but it would be nice to hear some new things from the two of you.

Again, behind the scenes discussion.

Also, "in cahoots"? If I was "in cahoots", I would've went along with it.

So we're pulling a bird mafia after all, huh? Well it'll get us somewhere, that's for sure.

I didn't role claim to Cory, for the record. I went along with the lynch for gallows, because I know Superpenguins role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I even kind of dismissed the plan on the next page.

I suppose so. It's pretty risk and reward this game. So I think we should put some thought into it.

Nah I understand what you are saying. I didn't have the full picture before but fair enough. I just thought it was interesting that your activity died off after the plan did.

Back