• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hyrule Warriors

Really looking forward to this game. Hopefully I can get my hands on the limited edition. I want that scarf so badly.

I played the demo at Gamestop and AIDHFHDHE it's totally worth it.

I wonder if there'll be a sort of midnight release on the eShop, because if so I might just not sleep tomorrow.

Nintendo has lifted the reviews embargo for Hyrule Warriors, and verdicts are starting to flood in. Here?s a quick look at what the critics are saying about the game.

Source and links here.

Nintendo has lifted the reviews embargo for Hyrule Warriors, and verdicts are starting to flood in. Here’s a quick look at what the critics are saying about the game.

Source and links here.
I can't wait to see what kind of bull**** Polygon spouted this time. I won't be reading it right away, but they are about the worst reviewers around.

For the rest, the scores are kinda as I expected they would be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just didn't follow my own advice and read it. The review is basically whoever wrote it not paying attention to the handfuls of information given out before release and thinking it was going to be just any other Zelda game.

And that's why Polygon sucks.

I can't wait to see what kind of bull**** Polygon spouted this time.

I haven't read any of the reviews in detail yet, but I was surprised by the low score they gave the game. I'll be reading the others reviews later today (I'll probably skip Polygon's since it seems better to ignore that one).

I haven't read any of the reviews in detail yet, but I was surprised by the low score they gave the game. I'll be reading the others reviews later today (I'll probably skip Polygon's since it seems better to ignore that one).
Like all other Polygon reviews, it's a waste of time. I just read it out of curiosity, and honestly I don't see how that place stays in business if these are the kinds of people writing for them. Very little research is done if any, and personal views come into play way too often. I'd say read this one review and you have a feel for how basically all their reviews are.

This or the Dragon's Crown review. That one's worse due to reasons you can probably imagine.

Forget reviews, I've already preordered it, and I'll probably like it. Reviews mean nothing to me now. (They didn't before.)

I really hate that they justify a bad score because it's "Not Legend of Zelda"

Like, what the hell did you expect? The creator of LoZ specifically said he wanted it to be more like Dynasty Warriors than Legend of Zelda.

i wasn't really expecting anything above 8, since it's a dynasty warriors game
and i don't get why people get mad at reviews.. it's just their opinion.

DLC;

A free update will allow you to play as the games main antagonists, Cia, Volga and Wizzro.

Hyrule Warriors Master Quest Pack
October 16th ? 1200 Yen
1 new Weapon
New Scenario
Adventure Map
2 Costumes

Twilight Princess Pack
November ? 1200 Yen
1 new character
1 new weapon
Adventure Map
2 Costumes

Majora?s Mask Pack
January ? 1200 Yen
2 new characters
Adventure Map
3 new costumes

Ganon Pack Pack
February ? 500 Yen
2 New Game Modes

If you pre-purchase all four you will receive the Dark Link costume right away.

i wasn't really expecting anything above 8, since it's a dynasty warriors game
and i don't get why people get mad at reviews.. it's just their opinion.
If opinions are as uninformed as the Polygon reviewer's are, then I understand getting mad at them. It's their job to inform themselves about this stuff before they even start reviewing the game, because otherwise it might color their judgment of the game based on their misconceptions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

DLC;

A free update will allow you to play as the games main antagonists, Cia, Volga and Wizzro.

-snip-

If you pre-purchase all four you will receive the Dark Link costume right away.
I saw this earlier.

Any ideas about who the two Majora's Mask characters are?

Never played Majora's Mask so I've got no ideas on the characters but I'm gonna assume one will be Skull Kid

Last edited:
If opinions are as uninformed as the Polygon reviewer's are, then I understand getting mad at them. It's their job to inform themselves about this stuff before they even start reviewing the game, because otherwise it might color their judgment of the game based on their misconceptions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I saw this earlier.

Probably Darunia and Mikau. Maybe Skull Kid

Back