Hyrule Warriors

I probably won't get it, but I might if everyone else likes it.
On another note, it looks really pretty.

Last edited:
The moment I saw that it was a Zelda + Dynasty Warriors, I really want to get it. Tbh, I'm not a Zelda fan but I love Dynasty Warriors so that was enough to sell me. I want it but I don't have a Wii U D;

This is probably a game my best friend would enjoy since he likes The Legend of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors.

I'll buy it, no doubt. It looks funky still, but I highly doubt it'll stink by any means. It's Zelda, they've not had a widely known bad or even mediocre Zelda game in ages, I can't imagine they'd start now.
Lol or people will forget about it the way they forgot about Links Crossbow Training weird thing

Last edited:
i wonder if your knights actually help, in some gameplay i watched it looks like they just walk around and move their arms

- - - Post Merge - - -

i hope they have lots of maps

I will definitely be getting this. I'm so excited. I think it'll be a great stress-relief game, too! XD

I'm the same as you. When I first saw it I didn't want it because it just looked like a "hack and slash" but the more I see the more I want it.
The fact that you can play as midna makes me want it even more now. I'm pretty excited for this

When I first saw it I thought it looked hella boring, but the more I look at it the more I fall in love :blush: I honestly think the graphics are beautiful, Zelda's dress is perfect (not too sexual, but still badass), and the fact that the whole world is open to us makes me so excited just alsdfjalskdfjlf and I never played dw but I love the whole war tactics idea to it, I can tell it's gonna be a lot of fun to play and I won't get bored.

Meh. It could be interesting I guess. Doesn't quite have the appeal and charm that related games had but...hmm....

I, for one, am excited, but probably won't buy it. No one would play with me anyway. I'm not much of a hack and slash person anyway. I do want to buy Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros and Omega Ruby this year so I probably won't buy this. Too many games to play.

Eh, I'm not fully convinced on buying it....at least not yet. ;P I think it's great that Midna and Impa are playable characters though. I love me some Midna...I just wish that they would've included her Twilight Princess form. The design for that would've been kick-ass. ;) But the current designs look amazing. I'm just waiting to see if there's at least a little story in the game with substance to completely sell me on it. :rolleyes:

I, for one, am excited, but probably won't buy it. No one would play with me anyway. I'm not much of a hack and slash person anyway. I do want to buy Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros and Omega Ruby this year so I probably won't buy this. Too many games to play.

yeah i barely have any people to play with me that aren't busy and there isn't an online co-op :(

OOOH NECRO BUMP AGAIN WOW OMG HELP ONLY CREEPYSHEEPY IS ALLOWED TO BUMP ANY BOARDS. IF ANYONE ELSE DOES IT IT'S ILLEGAL AND A NECRO BUMP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And this board is even older. LOL You need to get off your high horse girl.

OOOH NECRO BUMP AGAIN WOW OMG HELP ONLY CREEPYSHEEPY IS ALLOWED TO BUMP ANY BOARDS. IF ANYONE ELSE DOES IT IT'S ILLEGAL AND A NECRO BUMP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And this board is even older. LOL You need to get off your high horse girl.

this is still relevant.

Back