• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fantasy Life General Thread

I use to /hate/ merc when I was trying to complete that hurricane quest but now it's tied with hunter as my favourite class xD

even got furia del mar eheh. kinda want the sea lord set now....
the special does so much damage @_@

omg same except for me it was the tornado one!! I kept doing hurricanes ugh
hunter is great for when I wanna be a wimp but wow the raw power that mercs have is amazing O:

ooo I crafted the sword of heroes w/ +25% s.skill charge rate bc I heard that was the best merc sword haha :D
was too lazy to keep recrafting for +30% lol

omg same except for me it was the tornado one!! I kept doing hurricanes ugh
hunter is great for when I wanna be a wimp but wow the raw power that mercs have is amazing O:

ooo I crafted the sword of heroes w/ +25% s.skill charge rate bc I heard that was the best merc sword haha :D
was too lazy to keep recrafting for +30% lol

i use so many HP potions as a merc xD and hardly any as a hunter but merc is really fun x_X cleared the shadow trial as a merc yesterday :D

ooh that's awesome! 25% is good enough haha i saw how the sword of heroes was the best merc sword!! i can /almost/ craft it but i run out of time ... need to bump up my blacksmith skill

....after i finish my reports and exams
(cries)

I'm pretty sad right now :(. Someone gave me an eshop card and when I tried to enter the code it said the region lock. I thought USA codes would work with Canada since they're both NA :(

...any level should be fine. you'll start off with the life story introduction which is made for completely new level 1 players so you'll never be too "weak" to do any life.
...get woodcutting/angler/mining lives asap because you can fulfill the requirements needed in those lives while playing as other lives (i.e. you can chop trees in a paladin life and that will count towards the goals in the woodcutting life)
Thank you! I shall try that the next time I'm ingame. ^^

There are only a few item sets from the post office where you need to be at level 20 to use. You can use a different password for the time being until you reach level 20 for the mysterious set.
Thanks for the clarification - I will take a gooood look at that list! *bookmarked it*

If his SP drains while he's hauling any bounty, he might be sneaking as well, which is the most likely scenario.
@__@ ...could this be the culprit? I might have been pressing on the B button without realizing it...?

In that case (this is gonna sound silly)
but...what is the 'correct' action sequence to handle and transport a bounty box?
I'd love to know, so that when I encounter one next time, I don't have to repeat my mistakes.

Thank you again for the help!

Last edited:
Is it possible to make a new eshop account and change the region to NA so I can redeem it?

Wait... so the only way to get platinum ingot is to create one as a smithy or carpenter? Wish I knew that before trying to Master alchemy.

Just spent around an hour and a half playing online with Justin. We met a Kindly Old Lady in Port Puerto. :)

aMK1uWo.png

Thank you! I shall try that the next time I'm ingame. ^^

Thanks for the clarification - I will take a gooood look at that list! *bookmarked it*

@__@ ...could this be the culprit? I might have been pressing on the B button without realizing it...?

In that case (this is gonna sound silly)
but...what is the 'correct' action sequence to handle and transport a bounty box?
I'd love to know, so that when I encounter one next time, I don't have to repeat my mistakes.

Thank you again for the help!

I used a combination of two passwords in the beginning: Masked Mercenary and Fiendish Fashion. That is just what I used. There are many passwords to choose from so pick what sounds most appealing to you.

The correct way to transport the bounty is to simply move with the control stick, Sneaking would reduce SP and running will reduce SP and drop the bounty. You can also drop the bounty in a safe place and clear the path of enemies if you think they would be in your way and attack your bounty. I hope this helps.

I'm pretty sad right now :(. Someone gave me an eshop card and when I tried to enter the code it said the region lock. I thought USA codes would work with Canada since they're both NA :(

yea same thing happened to me before, I still have a $20 eshop code lying around that I can't use bc I'm in Canada.
if you change your region to the USA then all games you bought in Canada will be gone, and if you revert back to the Canada eshop then all your USA purchaes will be gone.

yea same thing happened to me before, I still have a $20 eshop code lying around that I can't use bc I'm in Canada.
if you change your region to the USA then all games you bought in Canada will be gone, and if you revert back to the Canada eshop then all your USA purchaes will be gone.
Can't you just create another account?

Wouldn't creating another account just leave you with the same problem as your current account? If you change the region and the effects would be the same as the above poster says wouldn't you be losing a lot more than what you are trying to gain?

Wait... so the only way to get platinum ingot is to create one as a smithy or carpenter? Wish I knew that before trying to Master alchemy.

Basically.... and yes, alchemy requires one to have deep pockets (whyyy)... TT_TT. I rank up very slowly in Alchemy due to the fact so many mats are hard to obtain or require another class to make it (and cannot be bought??)

- - - Post Merge - - -

To use it, you would have to factory reset your DS. Thus, you will get to register a new Nintendo Network ID, Club nintendo account and region (etc). Of course if you have digital games on your previous account, it will not transfer over. I had to do this because I got a "North American" e-shop gift and I live in Canada. Tried to redeem and it would not let, saying it is locked to USA. Lucky for me, I have no downloads before that so I just factory reset my DS (gets new friend code, etc too).

And only one account per DS, unless factory reset. XD

Last edited:
The correct way to transport the bounty is to simply move with the control stick, Sneaking would reduce SP and running will reduce SP and drop the bounty. You can also drop the bounty in a safe place and clear the path of enemies if you think they would be in your way and attack your bounty. I hope this helps.

Finally got those 3 bandits and collected my 2nd bounty!! \(^ A ^)/
Thanks to you, and everyone who replied & helped!
(and yes, I made the silly mistake of holding down B button while hauling the box lol)

i'm trying to hero + the jobs atm and woody is probably my favorite master so far :') this kid is just great ,,

Seriously? I thought you could use the special mounts from all the stables? x_x

nope, you can only use certain saddles at certain towns unfortunately;;
al maajik: ghost horse, dark sultan's horse, alpaca
port puerto: crab, marine horse, sky turtle
castele: deer, unicorn

I guess for the most part they're similar in theme with their respective towns, though considering how pink and cute the alpaca is I was surprised that it could be used at al maajik, but I guess it doesn't really fit port puerto or castele either lol

Last edited:
Back