• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fantasy Life General Thread

Same it's such a beautiful game with all kinds of things to do. I've been debating starting a new file since it's been so long since I've heard the story. I really wish this could get a sequel on 3DS/Switch instead of mobile. It's just so much fun.

bdsidnodnd was so hyped when i heard about fl2 until i found out it was gonna be a mobile game :( but!! yeah i also debated on making a new file (which i eventually did) —- but i still end up playing my original everytime because the god rank/reqs and pam's requests still satisfies me :')

(i completely F O R G O T how much they talk when i started a new file jesus)

Uaaah, deciding if I should try to get into this game or not. Have a huge backlog on PC and consoles but this looks really cute. I played untill I reached the end of the magican tutorial and woodcutter tutorial.. I guess I havent seen nothing this game has to offer yet? xD

Uaaah, deciding if I should try to get into this game or not. Have a huge backlog on PC and consoles but this looks really cute. I played untill I reached the end of the magican tutorial and woodcutter tutorial.. I guess I havent seen nothing this game has to offer yet? xD

It's a really great game. You should definitely play it some more.

I was thinking about starting a new file on my new 3DS, but I realized I'd have to purchase the DLC again which I can't do. :(

Wahh this is a really good game hands down. I simply still haven't been bored with this game yet, because I still want to try master all the jobs! It's so fuuuuun, and there's a lot of endless side quests and what not. I wish I have more time to play this game, but this is super time consuming. ToT The storyline is very cute too.

I think I must've played all the way through this game (DLC included) like 3-4 times... it's pretty linear and easy to complete 100%, but it's just so much fun I went back and did it with a couple different characters. I was so mad when I heard the sequel was only going to be on mobile... :p

Same here, my friend... That was such a HUGE disappointment, even more knowing the first game was so great! :( I really couldn't understand that choice.

I've completed the game several times too, but still keep my very first save! :) I like to go back there from time to time, to enjoy everything I accomplished. That's also where my give-out comes from.

Same here, my friend... That was such a HUGE disappointment, even more knowing the first game was so great! :( I really couldn't understand that choice.

I've completed the game several times too, but still keep my very first save! :) I like to go back there from time to time, to enjoy everything I accomplished. That's also where my give-out comes from.

Yeah, that was galling to me, because I still play that game obsessively from time to time. I guess not a lot of people play it, thus they didn't have the time or the money to invest in something better. I've completed so many times, although imao the only good bit of the storyline is the DLC. I make characters just to complete the storyline, but I've never deleted my first save where I accomplish tasks like completing the Trial of Light, and becoming God rank in as many lives as I can (still going with that one)

It's been long since I became god in everything, but I'm still trying to fill the last recipes to the max :) I do it slowly, when I want to rest from other games. Lately I was playing Legend of Legacy for a long while...

Also, I've just learned that Fantasy Life 2 changed its name to Fantasy Life Online, so perhaps there's hope for a "real" second game for handheld. Probably the Switch... which sadly I'm not going to buy.

Back