• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mewms free chibis! ( ;´Д`)

Mewmewmewm

☆Sassy Servant☆
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7476-1290-5326
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
ど
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Cake
image.jpg
NAUEOYFB OWUEHFB OWUHEFN QOEUHF NWEUFOHVN ITS SUMMER!
Ahhhh it feels so nice to actually have free time ( ^ω^ ) but lately i've been having horrible art block. I really like to draw these adorable mayors people have, but i'm way to scared to try to go up to them and be like
*wheeze* DO YOU WANT ART?*heavy breathing*
Soooooooo~
Okay this is actually try #2 considering my last free art thread was a big fail on my part ヽ(;▽;)ノ note to self, don't try to promise people art during final exams week.
I'll be only taking 3 people requests at a time, and its not first come first serve, so if i don't pick your request please don't hate me forever ; ;
The requests will look something like this:
image.jpg
I accept anything from mayors to Oc's to pokemon. Just please nothing too amazingly complicated because then i'll mess it up and you'll be sad and i'll be sad and then no one will be happy ; ; also nothing super NSFW (depends on what it is) or especially gory. Oh and Three people per picture picture please, villager or person.

Oh and this is kinda important so imma put this in bold so everyone actually sees it XD
please give me some kind of scenario or personality to the character you want drawn. I'm trying to practice on poses and different expressions at the moment so any kind of background info will make me happy. It doesn't have to be a novel or anything, just give me a brief summary of what the characters like.

This is mostly for practice which i really need if i ever want to even dream of improving. One day i may add more styles to the list, but for now imma just do chibis ( ^ω^ ) idle chit chat on this thread is cool too because i'm lonely ヽ(;▽;)ノ thank you so much for reading and requesting! You deserve a hug, which i will happily give if requested.

Current slots:
☆Elov
☆Cold
☆lynn105
☆Salai

Okay, so.. .
Does anyone want some free art!?!?
*cricket, cricket*
. . .

Last edited:
I already got my Mayor's in your cute a** moe style so I won't request though people better request some art cause it's free and they look so freaking adorable!!!

Me! :D Let me grab my ref~

And oh! Are you willing to do couples or do you prefer single mayor pics?

Last edited:
Omgomgomgom me please !! hold on ;-;

I really hope this is okay! I know they're not technically mayors.. But I can give you an actual mayor ref instead if you don't want to draw these two as a couple. I know I ordered from your art shop, but I don't know if it's still going on or x.x I hope this is okay

http://i.imgur.com/ZIGssgP.png

Last edited:
AHHH I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Yep im fine with couples ( ^ω^ )

Awesome! I'd like one of both my mayor and my boyfriend's mayor (which... I still need to make an actual ref sheet for... XD)

14047724159_c346316c54_o.png

14128515448_9ec3849c19_o.jpg

- Blue Aloha shirt
- Aloha pants
- Brown loafers

As for the scene... My boyfriend's mayor is petting my mayor's head and she's imagining him petting a fluffy corgi. Feel free to make the though bubble scene in a simpler style, if you see fit. His mayor has a smile on his face, while my mayor is slightly annoyed by it.

IRL, he's like a head taller than me and as a result, whenever he pats my head, I imagine him petting a dog. XD Why a corgi? They're one of my favorite dog breeds ever. :3 And yes, there is such thing as a fluffy corgi, but the fluffy fur is a genetic defect. To my knowledge, there are no adverse effects of a corgi having fluffy fur, other than it's not allowed in dog shows since it doesn't abide by the breed standards.

Ah, she's not a mayor, but could you try to draw my friend's avatar/thing? I believe she portrayed her as a stuck up psychic or some such.

Awesome! I'd like one of both my mayor and my boyfriend's mayor (which... I still need to make an actual ref sheet for... XD)

14047724159_c346316c54_o.png

14128515448_9ec3849c19_o.jpg

- Blue Aloha shirt
- Aloha pants
- Brown loafers

As for the scene... My boyfriend's mayor is petting my mayor's head and she's imagining him petting a fluffy corgi. Feel free to make the though bubble scene in a simpler style, if you see fit. His mayor has a smile on his face, while my mayor is slightly annoyed by it.

IRL, he's like a head taller than me and as a result, whenever he pats my head, I imagine him petting a dog. XD Why a corgi? They're one of my favorite dog breeds ever. :3 And yes, there is such thing as a fluffy corgi, but the fluffy fur is a genetic defect. To my knowledge, there are no adverse effects of a corgi having fluffy fur, other than it's not allowed in dog shows since it doesn't abide by the breed standards.
WHY IS EVERYONE SO ADORABLE HERE!?!
Accepted!

Omgomgomgom me please !! hold on ;-;

I really hope this is okay! I know they're not technically mayors.. But I can give you an actual mayor ref instead if you don't want to draw these two as a couple. I know I ordered from your art shop, but I don't know if it's still going on or x.x I hope this is okay

http://i.imgur.com/ZIGssgP.png
YEP.
YOU TWO ARE STILL FREAKING ADORABLE ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Yeah i had to sadly close up shop because a lot of stuffs happened and SLEKJDNCSLEIJCFNSRIOFJ N
but imma back \(^∇^)/ and i made sure to send everyones bells back who paid in advance and such so thats taken care of.
Accepted~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, she's not a mayor, but could you try to draw my friend's avatar/thing? I believe she portrayed her as a stuck up psychic or some such.

Ahhh i love her outfit so much (^∇^)
Accepted!
Okay, slots are closed for now, but they'll open once i get done with someones request ( ^ω^ ) thank you for requesting!

my oc froggie? ;u;

G66edGP.png
e9wTftj.png
UpViWdR.png

(first two by me last one by 'Im here' on drawcast)
HNHGGGGGGG THATS SO CUTE.. .. . .
okay i'm changing it to four slots because I'm have a weak spot for frogs ヽ(;▽;)ノ
But what kind of scenario would you like? *points to bold* I'm too stupid to come up with my own XD

HNHGGGGGGG THATS SO CUTE.. .. . .
okay i'm changing it to four slots because I'm have a weak spot for frogs ヽ(;▽;)ノ
But what kind of scenario would you like? *points to bold* I'm too stupid to come up with my own XD

aww thank you omg ;u;

she's really calm and stuff idk haha xD maybe a rainy scene since she's a frog? anything nature-y would be nice :-D

noooo I missed slots for awesome art from Mewm ;A; -runs off sobbing in the distance-

i'll have to lurk more > u>

you really did~
I honestly used to think your drawings were a bit clumsy, I mean they were cute but sorta irregular
but wow you're a lot better♥

ASLIJRNVADOIFHBNAROIHFBVSRUOHTBVSRUOFHBVARFV
NICE PEOPLE WHAT.
i don't know i think the feedback threads helped ヽ(;▽;)ノ i don't know i was just like IMMA IMPROVE and then i did a little. I still got a long way to go but i'm trying at least ( ;?Д`)

omgomgomgomg
I have to lurk forever until I get a slot!! >^<
would drawing an anime character work as well? ~no super complicated design dw u v u~
i would love to see her in your style! >u<

Can you do me, I will have to post pictures later when I get some.

Would you be able to do my mayor with a villager?

Last edited:
Back