• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

Either Alice is scum or a blue hiding behind a green claim.

I guess that will be discovered once town decides to lynch you and Alice - and then of course have the owl find out their alignment. I'll be dead by then, unfortunately T-T I trust the people I gave my role claim list to will carry town through.

You have no idea what my playstyle is like as scum, Sataric, and I do so wish you'd stop pretending like you're this big professional player who knows exactly what they're talking about when they're hunting (and in the case of FOSing me, mis-hunting) scum.

I'm not pretending to be a good player. However, I am getting you to open up and share a lot of information with us here in the thread due to calling you out which I think is highly beneficial, and it will certainly help the more experienced players on the town team get a better read on you. It's preferably to you sitting back and hiding in the shadows. Now we have more to work with.

I guess that will be discovered once town decides to lynch you and Alice - and then of course have the owl find out their alignment. I'll be dead by then, unfortunately T-T I trust the people I gave my role claim list to will carry town through.

You will? But you're immune to night actions.

You will? But you're immune to night actions.

You are a little Chickie. You were left all along to hatch in your mother's nest by yourself. No one is around to feed you, and you feel yourself slowly withering away as the Day progresses. You are well aware that you will not make it very long in this game. You are guaranteed to die at the end of Night One. You cannot be saved by anything.

Derp

Either Alice is scum or a blue hiding behind a green claim.

I'm not afraid to fight you, Oath.

tumblr_mjyc291anQ1s4xdz1o1_500.gif

Okay, maybe I am.

Birds-Picture.jpg

End Game

Throughout the night, Natty was growing weaker and sicker. She was starving herself while Kyuby got to feast on Feloreena's birdie remains which were surprisingly red now instead of green.

As the night ticked on, Natty grew faint. She end up falling down into her mother's nest. She would never wake up again.

Meanwhile, atop the trees, Cory was being as lively as always during the night. Sleeping all day and being nocturnal and all really keeps him alert during the night. Unfortunately, he was unable to detect the piercing claws that pierced his back.

The sun soon rose, and the Territorial Birds were convinced they had won. They narrowed down their suspects and all that was left was a few sacrifices to Tina and they would once again live in peace.

Sataric and oath2order got their talons involved in a claw-off. Oath2order emerged victorious, but Blu Rose came out to avenge his Flamingo brethren's death.

Alise was all by her lonesome at this point. She tried to flee and get away, but it was of no use. The other birds captured her and shipped her on her way to Tina's cabin. But first, they but some toxins in Alise's body, so Tina would be taking no more of the birdie population for supper.

With all of this happening at once, VillageDweller still couldn't be bothered to keep his head out of the dirt.

The Tropical Birds Have Surrendered! The Territorial Birds Win! Turkey Wins! Bat Wins!

Cory and Natty both died last night

Check OP for list of roles and links coming shortly!

We surrendered. There was literally no point in dragging this out and making you all get bored.

I certainly hope some people don't start thinking that they did good this game. Town only won because everybody complied with role-claiming en masse to the confirmed town role.

SP, be sure to lock the QuickTopics, so they don't get spammed.

Of course, none of this is going to be read because everybody thinks that you can dismiss any argument because the other person is "salty".

HOOT HOOT HOOT HOOT
(I CARRIED THE TEAM ON MY BACK)

Back