• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Signature Guide

Hey, is my signature too big? I'm in the middle of fixing it up.. aka removing that ugly table I had on it for years now.

Hey, is my signature too big? I'm in the middle of fixing it up.. aka removing that ugly table I had on it for years now.
This is the right size! I'm currently measuring 235px, so just barely under the limit 😄

Hiya, is my signature too big? Can you see it?
We can see it, but it is indeed too big! It's currently 300 pixels tall.

The easiest way to change this is by putting it in your signature like this instead:
[IMG height=250px]https://www.belltreeforums.com/attachments/ezgif-3-ce40f7c151-jpg.546661/[/IMG]

your link doesn’t work :(

I didn’t make the signature
That's strange, it should just work if you copy and paste that code into your signature 🤔 I've gone ahead and done that for you now because otherwise it was still too big, hopefully you can see it?

That's strange, it should just work if you copy and paste that code into your signature 🤔 I've gone ahead and done that for you now because otherwise it was still too big, hopefully you can see it?
Is this correct now? And can you see it?

Last edited:
Back