The Signature Guide

Yep! Its 150 pixels exactly, each spoiler is 50 pixels. And the text is fine (You're allowed a line of standard text)

- - - Post Merge - - -

might want to sort that little gap out however
the gap came when i did the spoiler code!

Callaway, yours is about 285 right now.

Last edited:
Is mine alright?

It is over the limit unfortunately. A spoiler by itself is 50 pixels, so if you want to use one then the image outside of the spoiler should be at most 200px in height. The image you're currently using is 220px.

Last edited:
I resized a bit, is it fine now?

Last edited:
oh my god i never knew that command, shift + 4 on mac screenshotted a part of the screen you want oh my, my life's actually has changed forever.

sorry off topic.

If I added a MarioKart 8 license, would it still be in the limits?

If I added a MarioKart 8 license, would it still be in the limits?

Your current signature is about 120 pixels high so after you figure out the height of the MK8 license, add it to the 120 pixels you already have. If that jumps over 250 pixels high then you'll either need to use a table in your signature or a spoiler.

How exactly do you add a spoiler? I've only seen the one to put spoilers side by side but I'm looking for the one to just add below your signature. Please help, I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to find it :c

How exactly do you add a spoiler? I've only seen the one to put spoilers side by side but I'm looking for the one to just add below your signature. Please help, I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to find it :c

tumblr_n8yzcaxKf71tqw0zvo1_1280.jpg[/spoiler*]

take the *'s out and:

tumblr_n8yzcaxKf71tqw0zvo1_1280.jpg

HTML:
 [spoiler=insert title here!] insert text here [/spoiler]
theres the code you can follow :)

How do you put spoilers to the side of a signature?
For instance, Fireninja1's on this page.

Back