• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Signature Guide

According to the Mac way of measuring it my sig is 246 pixels. Can I put a bunch of links at the bottom of my sig? If so, can I change the color/font?

is my sig okay? I've changed It a couple times.

It's a little way over the limit at the moment. The spoilers are probably putting you over, wouldn't hurt to try getting rid of some of the blank spaces either. You need to drop 30 or so pixels off the height from what I can tell.

According to the Mac way of measuring it my sig is 246 pixels. Can I put a bunch of links at the bottom of my sig? If so, can I change the color/font?

You can colour them but remember you are only allowed one line of normal text in addition to the 250 pixel height limit, so make sure the links fit those specifications when changing font (standard text is around 15 pixels from what I can remember).

Last edited:
You can colour them but remember you are only allowed one line of normal text in addition to the 250 pixel height limit, so make sure the links fit those specifications when changing font (standard text is around 15 pixels from what I can remember).
Alright thanks for letting me know. I'll add the links I want to add now.

I plan on opening an art shop soon and I am wondering if its fine to advertise your shop in your signature?
By this I mean not exactly in text, but as an image?

This for example my signature.
J24eScF.png

Unless I am missing some image limit to your signature in mind?
I'm just wondering if this is ok.

I plan on opening an art shop soon and I am wondering if its fine to advertise your shop in your signature?
By this I mean not exactly in text, but as an image?

This for example my signature.
J24eScF.png

Unless I am missing some image limit to your signature in mind?
I'm just wondering if this is ok.

According to the rules:
Do not create threads and posts solely to advertise your blog, forum, Tumblr, YouTube, website, shop, contest/entry, or etc.. Instead, use your signature to share these websites, but be sure to follow the signature rules. Please realize using a thread specifically to attract attention to your signature is no better than making a thread with the link in the first place.

so it should be fine as long as the signature is 250px tall, and there's no image limit as far as I'm aware.

According to the rules:

so it should be fine as long as the signature is 250px tall, and there's no image limit as far as I'm aware.
Thank you Ayaya! I love you!

There is a limit I think but I can't remember how many images it is again.... I think its 1 - 3???
Maybe I should just load my signature with 4 small images and see what happens.

EDIT: Hm... maybe they took off the limit? I'm not sure. I remember months ago there was a limit but IDK about now...

EDIT 2: Nevermind, found the limit.
You have included a total of 5 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 4. Please correct the problem and then continue again.

Last edited:
Is mine ok?

Yours would look cleaner if it was centered, with the "Art will be on rotation..." a line below your images. <3
It's very pretty as is, though.

EDIT: Same with the spoiler. "Art by..." a line below the image. c:

Last edited:
Back