The Signature Guide

This, my friends, is known as a spoiler tag. if your signature is too big, shove it in one. even though this probably has already been said.

Last edited:
Just wanted to make sure my sig was ok, i have checked the height but wanted a second opinion. Thanks :).

Your a bit over, the picture is 260 pixels high. The maximum a picture can be is 250 unless it's in a spoiler.

Ahh okay! Thanks for letting me know, i'll update it right away! D:

-----&

Does it fit now? :eek:

Last edited:
I got flagged on mine this afternoon, so I made changes. I removed the spoiler and edited the info for my second town to make it all smaller. Is it ok now?

Last edited:
I got flagged on mine this afternoon, so I made changes. I removed the spoiler and edited the info for my second town to make it all smaller. Is it ok now?

It's still 296 pixels high.
You need to remove 3 lines of text.

Alternatively, try putting the text to one side of our signature, or make all the text size 1 and the image slightly smaller.

It's still 296 pixels high.
You need to remove 3 lines of text.

Alternatively, try putting the text to one side of our signature, or make all the text size 1 and the image slightly smaller.

It takes me a long to do this kind of stuff, and i had help setting it all up the first time. So how long once I get flagged do I have before they totally remove my sig? There is no way I will be able to fine tune it tonight?

Back