• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Signature Guide

I've been attempting to add my signature, but regardless of any picture I try to add it comes up with 'Invalid File'. Text by itself works fine, but any image seems to not work regardless of what it is. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with my actual image, but just in case this is what I'm wanting to use.

FritzGlitz_zps7vh8md6r.png

Searching around the forums, I haven't been able to find the same problem, so my apologies if it's been said a few times and I've missed it.

I'm having trouble uploading a gif into my signature. I've uploaded it to Imgur but it still doesn't seem to work.

Also, how would I made a tiny spoiler aligned to one side? For example, a really short spoiler aligned to the right, I can't seem to get the table to work either...

Thank you for any help!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's this gif; link

Last edited:
I'm having trouble uploading a gif into my signature. I've uploaded it to Imgur but it still doesn't seem to work.

Replacing laptop hard drive and this site's really awkward at the moment so my help is limited.

Experiment with this:

pdQeL57.gif
Heyo!

[table="width: 700"]
[tr]
[td][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pdQeL57.gif[/IMG][/td]
[td][RIGHT][SPOILER=Spoiler]Heyo![/SPOILER][/RIGHT][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Last edited:
I'm sorry if this was said before, but I seem to have found no answers.
I'm trying to upload this as my signature, but each time says I can't upload animated images, or it doesn't say anything.

My signature is uploaded and i see it in my "edit signature" page but it doesn't seem to be showing on forums?

My signature is uploaded and i see it in my "edit signature" page but it doesn't seem to be showing on forums?

You have to click Insert Signature Picture or insert [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] after uploading your picture. However, you are best using an external website such as Imgur for hosting signature images. The maximum allowed signature dimensions are 715?250.

Last edited:
How do I make the really skinny spoiler bars? I can't seem to get it.

How do I make the really skinny spoiler bars? I can't seem to get it.

there's a table option somewhere on the bottom left of the advanced editor settings. You can put dimensions (usually 715 x 250), one row, and two columns. If you want it centered, put in center in the part that says "not set"'. There, the html will show up and you can put in whatever you want in the spaces. I think there was a post explaining that in the front page.

At least this was how I got a skinny spoiler and a cool little cloud birb in my signature next to each other

Ok, thank you! That answers half my question. :)
How do I make it skinny like this:StyleCapture_2017-11-23_23-07-26_81.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I took a screenshot for page 4 or 5 of this thread if you need to see it.

Back