• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Signature Guide

My the height of my image is 250 and I have one line of text? Can someone double check because I'm pretty sure it is 250 pixels high

It's hard to tell in the spoiler, but it looks close.
I'd check you don't have a blank line above your image or in between the image and text.

Last edited:
My the height of my image is 250 and I have one line of text? Can someone double check because I'm pretty sure it is 250 pixels high

Your signature was removed because we allow 250 pixels, plus one line of standard text. Whilst your main image was 250 pixels tall, and there was one line of standard text underneath the star emojis between the text were bigger than the size of standard text, thus violating the signature guidelines.
As of now, your current signature is fine, because the star emojis aren't bigger than the size of standard text.

Is my signature okay?

I feel like it's too big, but I want to double check.

you can only put 4 gifs right, but unlimited pictures or is it just 4 all images ?

Hey! My signature was erased, I'm sorry about that. :eek:

How tall is it? I guess the problem comes from the spoiler... Is there a way to make it smaller? If not, can I add a line of text instead?

Thank you for your help. :)

Hey! My signature was erased, I'm sorry about that. :eek:

How tall is it? I guess the problem comes from the spoiler... Is there a way to make it smaller? If not, can I add a line of text instead?

Thank you for your help. :)

If you remove the title from the spoiler and add a space so it appears as so it should be fine
text
HTML:
[spoiler= ]text[/spoiler]

Back