• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

Wow. That was a good story. Props to tina.

I can't think of anyone scummy at the moment. But I'll research for a while after I wake up. *If anyone has any ideas make sure to post them, with only one mafia left, we could wipe them all out by the end of today!*

- - - Post Merge - - -

FN, thats weird. I'm guessing the townie RB checked you one night and then the mafia RB did it the next night or something along those lines as I don't think you can be RB by the same person 2 nights/days in a row. Unless I'm mistaken of course.

We could start by looking at the names that weren't in gnoixiam's suspicions: ccemuka, Kildor, FireNinja1, Marii and Farobi.

Two of those names are now confirmed scum and one is confirmed town (RIP Farobi :c). That leaves FireNinja1 and Marii.

The fact that Static randomly voted for ccemuka on day 1 kinda makes me think that Marii's not scum. I'm not 100% on this though. She did defend gnoixiam (Mia) in this post:

While I do think that Mia seems to be playing it safe and "trying to divert attention away from herself", I don't think that the way she defends herself necessarily amounts to her being scum... I just want to be really careful not to lynch someone based on reasons like this, especially since we only have one townie left... Farobi, I don't think that the reasons you give for suspecting Mia are really enough to justify being "100% certain" that Mia is scum. With that said, though, there aren't that many that really stand out on my suspects list.

Well, I just want to draw a little more attention to Kyuby being roleblocked... Doesn't anyone else find it suspicious that only one person died??? It could be because the jailkeeper protected someone, but there's also the serial killer, the vigilante, and mafia KP. So... either some people didn't kill anyone or they were roleblocked. Helloo? While nobody counter-claimed Jay Leno, perhaps it might just be because they're afraid of getting lynched, since Kyuby said "if anyone else claims Jay Leno, lynch them." And, like someone said before, Jay Leno might not even exist in this game. I don't know if Kyuby's constant claiming and restating of his being Jay Leno is a good enough argument to completely wipe him off of suspicion, guys.

For now, I'm going to stick with voting for Kyuby...
...But I don't think that's enough to consider her for lynching. I'm still leaning towards her not being scum right now.

As for FireNinja1, I don't have time to look into anything but I was thinking his case against me could've been a way to distract us from ccemuka. Though ccemuka making a case against FireNinja/telling the vig to shoot him is definitely confusing. But maybe it was meant to confuse us?

I'll look into all of this more tomorrow.

Just wanted to say that thanks for the great game guys! Learned quite alot! I never expected to last this long, so I guess I did pretty well for a newbie player ehehehhe

My undying thanks to Tina for making that story. Holy ****. no home farobi ily
goku-thumbs-up-o.gif

After this game, I probably won't join another one in awhile because of school eheh. I had a great game guys, thanks.

It's all up to you now scummy buddy.

That was an amazing death to read about omg.

RIP to both of you, it was really fun playing with you both!

Ohh, man. RIP Farobi. :(
Haha, oh, wow... my initial sorta-suspicion on Kildor was actually right. xD You did well, while you lasted!

Alright... I've been making notes to myself, and from what it looks like, we have 7 players left, but we have one too many to have one of each possible remaining role. Either there's a town role that doesn't exist in this game, or there's no serial killer. (Or, even, there are multiple of a role and multiple roles are missing.) Though that should be obvious, I just felt the need to point it out. I've been trying to work out the numbers in order to try to figure something out. Though, I don't think it would be safe to roleclaim just yet, since we may not lynch mafia/SK today, and even if we do, if SK exists as well, then we'll have to face another night and possibly lose someone else... but I don't know what to do, yet.

---

Jennwa - I know it looks bad and that it looks like I was defending Mia, but I was just a little bit paranoid of Farobi because of a few things:

Farobi said:
"I think it would be good if they come out with the name they roleblocked. If no one does, then ccemuka and maybe Jenmwa are still fine lynch candidates."

It seemed somewhat/sorta fishy to me that he wanted the roleblocker to claim, even though that would be a dangerous move so early on in the game, because then scum or sk would target them, knowing that they're a blue role. Though, of course, that's debunked now that we know he was a townie... x.x'

So, because of this, on top of the fact that he said he was "100%" certain about gnoixaim, it just looked a little over-confident to me, because I don't think you can ever be 100% certain about something like this. I might've just taken his wording a little bit too literally, then. lol

---

I think Beardo, NikkiNikki, Qwerty111, and hanzy should post more. It's kind of hard for me to form an opinion on them right now solely based on their past posts. You guys seem to be laying kind of low. (or just busy, which Beardo has said like 10 times, and I get it, but... uh, yeah.) My notes (list of possibilities, etc.) are a bit of a mess, so I'll get them sorted out and creep on everyone's posts in the meantime. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH. D'oh. I had been meaning to ask FN something. My notes really are a mess...

*clap clap clap*

I don't really suspect Jennwa anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to put this out there now: I was roleblocked two nights in a row, on Nights 2 and 3.

Hmm... I had asked if anyone else, other than Farobi, was roleblocked on Night 2. Why did you only say this now?
Does anyone else want to come out and say if they were roleblocked?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow. That was a good story. Props to tina.

I can't think of anyone scummy at the moment. But I'll research for a while after I wake up. *If anyone has any ideas make sure to post them, with only one mafia left, we could wipe them all out by the end of today!*

- - - Post Merge - - -

FN, thats weird. I'm guessing the townie RB checked you one night and then the mafia RB did it the next night or something along those lines as I don't think you can be RB by the same person 2 nights/days in a row. Unless I'm mistaken of course.

I think it is possible to be roleblocked by the same person 2 nights in a row. But don't forget that jailkeeper can also jail, which roleblocks and protects at the same time.

Hmm... I had asked if anyone else, other than Farobi, was roleblocked on Night 2. Why did you only say this now?
Does anyone else want to come out and say if they were roleblocked?

ccemuka was going to post a case on me being the SK, and if I had come out and claimed roleblocked, he could say that I was the SK since I couldn't kill on Night 2. Since I found the case was rather weak and I think I sufficiently proved why I'm not the SK, I came out and claimed it now.

Last day of band and orchestra! (yayy) So I think, unless I get busy again, I'm going to really look through the threads and investigate. I won't be on tomorrow since the orchestra/band are going to an amusement park, and we don't get home until late. I will make my case either today or tomorrow.

Beardo, NikkiNikki, Qwerty111, and hanzy should post more. It's kind of hard for me to form an opinion on them right now solely based on their past posts. You guys seem to be laying kind of low. (or just busy, which Beardo has said like 10 times, and I get it, but... uh, yeah.) My notes (list of possibilities, etc.) are a bit of a mess, so I'll get them sorted out and creep on everyone's posts in the meantime. :p

Real life > Mafia

And anyway, stop pushing the blame on other people. You have had your fair share of inactiveness too.
And I've been posting a load lately (or at least more than days 1 and 2)

Real life > Mafia

And anyway, stop pushing the blame on other people. You have had your fair share of inactiveness too.
And I've been posting a load lately (or at least more than days 1 and 2)

lol what? When did I push the blame on any of you guys? I was simply saying that it'd be helpful if everyone else could post more. If you think I'm so inactive, then who's to say that what you said isn't the same thing for me? It's true that I don't post often, but when I do, I try to input as much as I can. You seem to have just been bandwagoning on everything, and you're getting really defensive over something that wasn't even a direct accusation toward you. You're looking really scummy right now, you know?

I haven't had a lot of time to research today and it's really hard to find any decent evidence now.
I still am suspicious about FireNinja1 but I also have my doubts. He contributed against gnoixiam and then there's ccemuka's case against him. I'm still not sure what to think of all of that. ;/ I'm leaning towards not voting for him today, I'll keep an eye on him though.

Maybe we should lynch Qwerty111. They don't contribute a whole lot and when we were all were discussing gnoixiam, they didn't really say anything about her and concentrated on Kyuby. They contributed against Kyuby but after that, all of their posts did not contain any evidence or suspicions. I know that's not a whole lot of evidence, but we need to lynch someone and I think Qwerty's a good option.

I was also thinking about hanzy, but I don't have a whole lot to support that.

If anyone else has anything to add, other suspicions, cases, whatever - that would be great!

Yeah, I agree. Based on my last post, I'm going to vote for Qwerty, for now.

Maybe we should lynch Qwerty111. They don't contribute a whole lot and when we were all were discussing gnoixiam, they didn't really say anything about her and concentrated on Kyuby. They contributed against Kyuby but after that, all of their posts did not contain any evidence or suspicions. I know that's not a whole lot of evidence, but we need to lynch someone and I think Qwerty's a good option.
And I've been posting a load lately (or at least more than days 1 and 2)[/QUOTE]
That I have to disagree with.

You rarely posted on Day 3 and night 3 actually you didn't post anything on Day/night 3, so you have not been posting a load. The last time you posted a whole lot was on Day 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

Post messed up;

I am agree with the bold part on Jennwa quote

and I disagree on what QWERTY said.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also It seem scummy of the way QWERTY responded to marii. All that marri said was to post more not blaming at us.

Sorry I haven't been posting very much, I've had important exams that literally JUST finished so now I'm free.. and have no excuse to not be posting now. Though I just got Tomodachi Life, so I make no promises :p

Sorry if I'm not so great with searching for lynch candidates, but to back up the Qwerty111 case, I visited each mafia member's profile to see who the last visitors were. Even if mafia don't PM each other and maybe use quick topic, there's a possibility they'd check when each other have been online perhaps?

ccemuka's profile: Beardo, Farobi
Kildor's: Qwerty111, Farobi
gnoixaim's: hidden (+ also invisible mode)

Qwerty111's: ccemuka, Kildor

I found this interesting because neither ccemuka nor Kildor appear on any other player's profiles. I don't know if this is helpful and it might not even mean anything, since I saw other players being on each others profiles, but ccemuka and Kildor had only been on Qwerty111's recently.

End Game

The cave was dank and dark. They had been searching for hours with no luck. Everyone?s minds just kept going back to that heroic moment earlier, where Farobi had sacrificed himself to take down Kildor. They were all thankful for his presence, and everything he had contributed to the search so far.

hanzy is the first person to stop and wonder why they were even here. Could they have made it this far without their fallen comrades? Could they even reach the goal, knowing that an Agent of the Dome was still among them?

?I?m sick of this,? FireNinja1 says. ?We need to find out once and for all - who among us is aligned with the Dome??

Jennwa turns to look around at the group. Her eyes lock onto Marii?s, and she?s certain she?s found someone she can trust. They smile at each other. Then she scopes the remaining members of their group: NikkiNikki, Beardo, and Qwerty111.

?Surrender or I?ll kill you all,? Jennwa mutters.

?You?re bluffing,? Beardo says.

?Don?t tempt her!? NikkiNikki says.

Qwerty111 doesn?t respond. When Jennwa pressures them further, she doesn?t say anything. So Jennwa, the Pidgeot, pecks at Qwerty111?s scalp.

?Fine!? Qwerty111 screams. ?It?s me!?

At once the group come down on Qwerty111, tearing them limb from limb. After, they stand back and exchange glances. They?re soaked in deep, red blood. They?re savages. What had become of them, tearing each other apart like this?

But they can live in the comfort that it?s all over. The Followers of Helix can now leave the Cerulean Cave, and continue their search in peace.

Qwerty111 the Tree was lynched.

The Followers of Helix have won.
Action List ? Observers Chat ? Mafia Chat
Sharing your coach QT link is optional.

Back