• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

Day 3

Mt Moon is a trek. Ill feelings have started to settle in and the group wonder if there judgement has been clouded. They point fingers and spit sour remarks at each other, unsure whose shoulders the responsibility for Kyuby’s death should rest upon. Eventually their grumblings settle, and their only focus is moving forward.

They enter a cavern and it’s overrun with Clefairy. The group are anxious. They almost look as if they’re dancing, moving in perfect formation - but they’re blocking the way out. But then gnoixaim enters the cavern and the Clefairy freeze. They all bolt towards the group; the sweet, seemingly innocent Pok?mon tear gnoixaim to shreds. Red blood begins to ooze across the floor.

The group take advantage of the Clefairys’ distraction and move onwards, vowing never to look back.

gnoixaim the Ledge was killed.

You have 48 hours to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 3 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Tuesday 17th June

Last edited:
I knew itttt! We did so good tonight, not one town death :D
Good job blues and the rest of town!

Guys, I'm going have a case on someone up in a little bit. Hopefully sometime today, I'll try my best here to get it up as fast as possible.

Case against Jennwa

Hey guys, this is my second game!

I'm more for lynching, but I also don't think we should just randomly choose someone. Let's see how things go for now!
She starts by avoiding contribution of her own opinion. That's suspicious in my eyes. If you don't contribute your opinion you are either not taking the full abilities of being Town or you're just scum.

I personally don't find it suspicious that you are inactive, rather I find the way you post/attempt to defend yourself sketchy. Maybe it's just your posting style or whatever, but when you get soooo defensive, I get suspicious of you
To save you from clicking to figure out who this was directed as, it was directed at Kyuby. She's for an innocent's lynch here, and doesn't really back it up with what Kyuby has said, only saying "Well when you post you sound suspicious". That's the entire basis of this post here.

I agree with you and CookingOkasan that we should keep an eye on Purpl. Like CookingOkasan mentioned, he was a bit too enthusiastic towards Kyuby. Like, I agree Kyuby is sketchy xD but I think Purpl was pushing a Kyuby lynch a bit too hard with not enough of a reason.
She initially pushed for a now confirmed town's lynch. Why? Because she's mafia, she would push for it. And on top of that, she agrees, once again, avoiding contributing her own observations.

The thing with inspecting is that it takes 2 nights at first because you have to compare two people. And there's a framer on the scum team so that complicates things
Tell me something I don't know. Really. Nobody wants spam that anyone can find in the OP in the thread.

staticistic1114, do you plan on explaining why you voted for ccemuka? That's the kind of stuff you should be posting
Someone was bound to post this at some point, so while this could be considered pro-town, I likely would have pointed it out while making a case against someone else. It just takes up an entire post, and it's harder to call her out for inactivity because of this post.

Don't know if you know this or not, but you can see everything a specific person posted by clicking on their name on the front page
Once again, stating the obvious that nobody needs to hear. Opinions should be posted, not post about filters that people can manually do anyway!

Checking Kyuby will only help us figure out his alignment, and if he is Jay Leno then he would have an alignment opposite to a townie. That doesn't help us figure out if he's townie or not... I think the only way we can figure it out is if he's lying and the real Jay Leno roleclaims. If no one else roleclaims Jay Leno, then Kyuby is most likely a townie. If someone else roleclaims... one of them is a liar and we lynch/shoot one of em (probably Kyuby).
Sort of pushing for an innocent's lynch here by stating obvious information. Yeah, we know what Jay Leno does, don't make a giant deal over it!

Remember the serial killer, that means 41.66% of the players alive are bad. We definitely need to lynch, but we need to really think it over. And blues need to use their powers very wisely.
Mathematics are great outside of mafia. Not here. People posting numbers are generally not of a Town alignment, since anyone can Google a calculator and do some simple division. She says that we need to lynch carefully, but doesn't town know this already? Someone would have done it at some point anyway. Don't blues use their actions wisely anyway? Why don't you tell us all something we don't know?! I'm fed up with how many of your posts are like this.

I'm voting gnoixaim. I just can't help but feel like Kyuby is telling the truth and scum are helping sway the vote towards him
She was the last person to vote for her, be advised. This likely is a move to gain trust. Plus, the bandwagon was leaning toward Kyuby, so it would be safe for her to vote for a fellow mafia and not have her be lynched. Her reasoning was rather weak too, so it wouldn't create a large impact.

Oh, wow! Responses in bold.

She starts by avoiding contribution of her own opinion. That's suspicious in my eyes. If you don't contribute your opinion you are either not taking the full abilities of being Town or you're just scum.

That was at the VERY beginning of the game. Why would I have any valuable opinions then? I was just saying hi like everyone else.

To save you from clicking to figure out who this was directed as, it was directed at Kyuby. She's for an innocent's lynch here, and doesn't really back it up with what Kyuby has said, only saying "Well when you post you sound suspicious". That's the entire basis of this post here.

I have nothing to say to this, it was how I truly felt at the time. Also, he was not confirmed innocent until he died.

She initially pushed for a now confirmed town's lynch. Why? Because she's mafia, she would push for it. And on top of that, she agrees, once again, avoiding contributing her own observations.

1. I did not push for a Purpl lynch. I agreed with keeping an eye on him. Stop twisting my posts.
2. A lot of people found Purpl suspicious and I found how he was pushing a Kyuby lynch suspicious.
3. There isn't a whole lot to contribute on Day 1, stop acting like I should've had all these original observations when there was pretty much nothing to work with.
4. Stop saying "now confirmed town/innocent" when we only knew they were town when they died. Like wut.

Tell me something I don't know. Really. Nobody wants spam that anyone can find in the OP in the thread.
Spam? Someone was asking a question.
Damn, you're one rude kid... How is that spam? I was responding to ccemuka's post.

Someone was bound to post this at some point, so while this could be considered pro-town, I likely would have pointed it out while making a case against someone else. It just takes up an entire post, and it's harder to call her out for inactivity because of this post.
This is not evidence. This is an attempt to make your case seem more valuable, just like most of your "arguments."

Once again, stating the obvious that nobody needs to hear. Opinions should be posted, not post about filters that people can manually do anyway!
I was making sure they knew that, since it seemed as though they were searching manually through the posts. Once again, not evidence.

Sort of pushing for an innocent's lynch here by stating obvious information. Yeah, we know what Jay Leno does, don't make a giant deal over it!
Not evidence again, just you being a jerk. I was not pushing for his lynch in that post and we did not know he was innocent.

Mathematics are great outside of mafia. Not here. People posting numbers are generally not of a Town alignment, since anyone can Google a calculator and do some simple division. She says that we need to lynch carefully, but doesn't town know this already? Someone would have done it at some point anyway. Don't blues use their actions wisely anyway? Why don't you tell us all something we don't know?! I'm fed up with how many of your posts are like this.
Uhh okay. Apparently posting numbers = scum. I'll keep this in mind! ...This is sooo stupid, woooow.

She was the last person to vote for her, be advised. This likely is a move to gain trust. Plus, the bandwagon was leaning toward Kyuby, so it would be safe for her to vote for a fellow mafia and not have her be lynched. Her reasoning was rather weak too, so it wouldn't create a large impact.
I was waiting for her defence. I tend to vote near the end in case something changes. I posted my suspicions against her much earlier, but you just love to leave out valuable information, don't you?

---------------

Hopefully anyone reading his "case" realizes how stupid most of it was. Most, if not all of his points are complete bs and only in there to make his case appear stronger. I encourage everyone else to read through my posts and get their own opinions on me.

Responses in bold.
Jennwa said:
That was at the VERY beginning of the game. Why would I have any valuable opinions then? I was just saying hi like everyone else. Yes, but you weren't exactly encouraging a discussion either.

I have nothing to say to this, it was how I truly felt at the time. Also, he was not confirmed innocent until he died. By confirmed innocent, I'm talking about the present. I will not repeat this when addressing your other counters. So are you trying to dodge evidence here by abstaining from a comment? I do not feel that this is sufficient.

1. I did not push for a Purpl lynch. I agreed with keeping an eye on him. Stop twisting my posts. Okay, you didn't push for it, but I would guess that you would support lynching him if day were to end a half hour from that point.
2. A lot of people found Purpl suspicious and I found how he was pushing a Kyuby lynch suspicious. I will agree that I did find him suspicious, and that I did push for his lynch as well. What truly concerns me is that you were just agreeing here and here.
3. There isn't a whole lot to contribute on Day 1, stop acting like I should've had all these original observations when there was pretty much nothing to work with. Please, look at what I have done during Day 1.
4. Stop saying "now confirmed town/innocent" when we only knew they were town when they died. Like wut.

Spam? Someone was asking a question.
Damn, you're one rude kid... How is that spam? I was responding to ccemuka's post. Okay, yeah call me rude, whatever, that's not the point here. I understand that someone asked a question but I still find that it was fluffed up spam.
This is not evidence. This is an attempt to make your case seem more valuable, just like most of your "arguments." Okay, if you're not going to make a full counter against it, I can't force you...

I was making sure they knew that, since it seemed as though they were searching manually through the posts. Once again, not evidence. It says in the OP that player usernames are linked to filters. They are responsible for knowing that, when they signed up they acknowledged that they were aware of everything in the OP. And yes, this is evidence.

Not evidence again, just you being a jerk. I was not pushing for his lynch in that post and we did not know he was innocent. How am I being a jerk? I'm stating analysis here. You said that it would likely be Kyuby who would die in that post if there was a counterclaim. They were innocent, and you likely knew.

Uhh okay. Apparently posting numbers = scum. I'll keep this in mind! ...This is sooo stupid, woooow. So now you're the one calling my posts stupid? Okay, I put down my whole logical and rational thinking, and you do this?! I just can't.

I was waiting for her defence. I tend to vote near the end in case something changes. I posted my suspicions against her much earlier, but you just love to leave out valuable information, don't you? Well, you would know of mafia's plots, huh? I also don't see your suspicion post on gnoixaim, quote that for me please.

---------------

Hopefully anyone reading his "case" realizes how stupid most of it was. Most, if not all of his points are complete bs and only in there to make his case appear stronger. I encourage everyone else to read through my posts and get their own opinions on me. Pshh, hypocrite. Read what you write before calling me out as rude.

So Firennja? Are you suggesting a Jennwa lynch. I really hope they could be scum though cause if their a townie that makes to ration 6:3, I think.

Yet again, responses in bold.

Yes, but you weren't exactly encouraging a discussion either.
So what? Others weren't either in the very beginning. This means absolutely nothing and you know that.

By confirmed innocent, I'm talking about the present. I will not repeat this when addressing your other counters. So are you trying to dodge evidence here by abstaining from a comment? I do not feel that this is sufficient.
The present is in no way relevant to your point, why would you mention it?
No, I am not dodging evidence because that is not in any way evidence imo. I feel like my answer is sufficient, sorry it isn't for you.

Okay, you didn't push for it, but I would guess that you would support lynching him if day were to end a half hour from that point.
I will agree that I did find him suspicious, and that I did push for his lynch as well. What truly concerns me is that you were just agreeing here and here.
I suppose the other people doing that didn't concern you, because many people simply agreed and repeated the same things. I did agree with some things that were said, but I don't see how that is suspicious. It was how I felt. And it's not all I did, I asked questions in attempt to get further information and I explained why I found Kyuby suspicious.

Please, look at what I have done during Day 1.
Thinking your posts are better than mine means nothing. I've been trying my best, sorry I don't meet your expectations.

Okay, yeah call me rude, whatever, that's not the point here. I understand that someone asked a question but I still find that it was fluffed up spam.
Answering questions is spam, mmk. I'll keep that in mind.

It says in the OP that player usernames are linked to filters. They are responsible for knowing that, when they signed up they acknowledged that they were aware of everything in the OP. And yes, this is evidence.
Alright, if you want to call that evidence, go ahead. I was trying to help and I'd do it again.

How am I being a jerk? I'm stating analysis here. You said that it would likely be Kyuby who would die in that post if there was a counterclaim. They were innocent, and you likely knew.
I did not know he was innocent. If someone else claimed Jay Leno then yes, I would've hoped Kyuby got lynched/shot. No scum would claim Jay Leno after Kyuby did, because if Kyuby was telling the truth and flipped Jay Leno then the other "Jay Leno" would be killed off next.

So now you're the one calling my posts stupid? Okay, I put down my whole logical and rational thinking, and you do this?! I just can't.
Lol wut? That was NOT logical and rational thinking. Saying posting numbers is likely to make me scum is NOT logical or rational. If you truly think it is, please elaborate.

Well, you would know of mafia's plots, huh? I also don't see your suspicion post on gnoixaim, quote that for me please.
Here:

I'm pretty torn on whether I think Kyuby is scum or not. I feel like it might just be how they are and they are gonna flip Jay Leno and we'll have wasted our lynch. But I guess nothing is going to make this suspicion go away unless we lynch them.

gnoixaim, bandwagonning isn't the reason I'd want to lynch you. You point a lot of fingers at people - Kyuby, Static, Purpl, Qwerty, Beardo, NikkiNikki and Hanzy. Some of those were in your defence post, with little supporting evidence. Seemed kinda like an attempt to divert attention to someone else and seem like you were contributing.

Now you post a big case against Kyuby, who pretty everyone already finds suspicious. Right now he's the easiest person to point fingers at and push us into voting to get you outta being lynched.

Pshh, hypocrite. Read what you write before calling me out as rude.
Sorry for stating my true feelings.

-----

I was wondering why you chose me to pick on out of all the other people who aren't contributing much. I think I'm doing a decent job, but apparently you think otherwise. It's okay to be suspicious of me and to make a case against me. But I don't think it's okay to make a case full of irrelevant, useless points. That does not help us and makes you look bad. You say you're not new, that you've played a few games. Well you should know how to put together a decent, well thought out case with at least a few solid points.

There's the possibility that you are scum and using this case as a way to distract others from who I think should be our main suspect, ccemuka.

So Firennja? Are you suggesting a Jennwa lynch. I really hope they could be scum though cause if their a townie that makes to ration 6:3, I think.
Did you seriously even read his case? And do you seriously agree with what he said and think his points were valid?

I don't have time to get into ccemuka right now. That will have to wait until tomorrow.

Did you seriously even read his case? And do you seriously agree with what he said and think his points were valid?

I don't have time to get into ccemuka right now. That will have to wait until tomorrow.[/QUOTE]I didnt say that his points were "valid" or that I agreed with him. I read every thing he said and he never mentioned he wanted to lynch you. I just asked his opinion. No need to get overly defensive.

I don't have time to get into ccemuka right now. That will have to wait until tomorrow.
I didnt say that his points were "valid" or that I agreed with him. I read every thing he said and he never mentioned he wanted to lynch you. I just asked his opinion. No need to get overly defensive.[/QUOTE] Oops I messed up the quote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really just think Fireninja might, be the serial killer. I'll make a case later cause I'm tired.

Back