• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

I fear that a few people will be modkilled If they don't vote now >.<

I'm voting gnoixaim. I just can't help but feel like Kyuby is telling the truth and scum are helping sway the vote towards him

I'm just finding this confusing now tbh, but I'm still going to stand by what I said about kyuby. I think it's too weird and extremely risky for mafia to vote for themselves AND claim as Jay Leno in day 1, so even though I'm never going to be 100% sure, I'm not going to waste my lynch on kyuby.

I think I will be voting for Beardo, mainly because most of the time I only see her posting that she's always busy and doesn't really contribute too much. I haven't really seen her put forward anything of her own, mostly just rephrasing what others have said and agreeing with them a lot, and this has come to my attention far more than with other people. I just feel more suspicious of Beardo than gnoixaim right now, which is why I will be voting for them.

will you guys really vote for me? Damn... How do I reach these kids!, well as for now I haven't found anyone to vote besides for gnoxaim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

15-Content-Marketing-Stats-That’ll-Make-You-Say-“I-Told-You-So.”-Infographic1.jpg

I'm just finding this confusing now tbh, but I'm still going to stand by what I said about kyuby. I think it's too weird and extremely risky for mafia to vote for themselves AND claim as Jay Leno in day 1, so even though I'm never going to be 100% sure, I'm not going to waste my lynch on kyuby.

I think I will be voting for Beardo, mainly because most of the time I only see her posting that she's always busy and doesn't really contribute too much. I haven't really seen her put forward anything of her own, mostly just rephrasing what others have said and agreeing with them a lot, and this has come to my attention far more than with other people. I just feel more suspicious of Beardo than gnoixaim right now, which is why I will be voting for them.

Well, I am a very busy person with dance, friends, and going places. I do try to keep up with the threads though. Also, when evidence has already been stated 15 different times I really hate beating a dead horse and stating it again. Agreeing with people honestly shouldn't make me suspicious... but vote for whoever you want.

Well as Im about to get lynched I willl say that, good job guys =), you guys are easly fooled and leaded to ruin by the mafia, Btw, keep an eye on the persons who voted for me, they might be mafia who synced their votes, specially these:

Marii, FireNinja1, Qwerty11, Kildor

I know that all of you will be like, damn, 6:4 now so go mafia, kill them all. I have a gif ready to be posted once the night 2 post shows up =)

Well as Im about to get lynched I willl say that, good job guys =), you guys are easly fooled and leaded to ruin by the mafia, Btw, keep an eye on the persons who voted for me, they might be mafia who synced their votes, specially these:

Marii, FireNinja1, Qwerty11, Kildor

I know that all of you will be like, damn, 6:4 now so go mafia, kill them all. I have a gif ready to be posted once the night 2 post shows up =)

:/ Honestly, I'm not personally that suspicious of you. I feel like voting for you is a mistake, personally.

yeah, mafia lead everyone to lynching me and they should be happy for it, 10 minutes until lynch time! I can't wait =)

Hmm I torn if I should change my vote or not. Though I have been suspicious of Kyuby since Day 1.

yup, If I was mafia someone would have defended me atleast once, which never happened XP, It's time guys =), Enjoy the rest of the game, Lets go mafia, I'm with you guys looking at how town people is easly fooled

Night 2

Not too long after sun-up, the group had found their way out of the forest. They don?t have time to relax. They stop by the market to stock up on supplies. Once they?re ready to leave, they run into an older gentleman. The stench of whiskey can be smelled from a mile off. He reminds them of their fallen comrade, CookingOkasan.

By the end of the day, they?ve arrived at Pewter City. There is no time to slow down. If they want to reach their goal in time then they will have to forego sleep for as long as possible. Besides, who could sleep with killers among them?

Before they enter Mt Moon, they halt and look around them. Most eyes fall onto the nervous Rattata, Kyuby. There is no discussion. They attack en masse and the ground is stained in green.

Kyuby aka. Jay Leno was lynched.

You have 24 hours to PM your night actions.

Night 2 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Sunday 15th June

Updated the first post in Karla's absence. Let Tina or myself know if anything is wrong or missing.

Back