• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

The fact that kyuby voted for himself is kind of bugging me :/
I don't really know what to think of it.

I don't think voting for yourself should be allowed. Just my opinion. It can change a game so much. But thats probbally why it is allowed anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, voting for yourself isn't a good tactic. I remember reading a mafia where someone was only lynched because they voted for themself

Just gonna go watch some movies with Karen Gillan in them while I wait...

I'm actually really nervous to see what happens! XD I'm honestly getting into the game.
image.jpg

Aren't Matt and Karen adorable?! :3

Anyways, not really anything good to say except good luck to Kyuby and Purpl!

The fact that kyuby voted for himself is kind of bugging me :/
I don't really know what to think of it.

You know what, I can't really get passed this. I just think it's too weird for a mafia member to vote themselves on day 1 ._.

with just 5 minutes left for me to get lynched I dont mind posting this =) at all:

Im Jay Leno (Self-Aware Miller) you guys felt right into the trap that mafia made.

Night 1

It had been a long day. After walking around in circles in the Viridian Forest, it becomes apparent that someone is trying to interfere the group’s progression. No one wants to talk. But finally PurplPanda steps up to the plate and produces his compass, feeling confident that he can lead them out of the forest and into Viridian City.

Hours pass and the skies grow dark. As they realise they’ve a night of sleeping rough ahead of them, the group begin to question their great leader PurplPanda’s skill - and, more importantly, where his loyalties truly lie. Then someone asks aloud the question they’ve all been secretly thinking to themselves: “is he an agent of the Dome?”

PurplPanda tries to get the group thinking logically but eventually words lose all meaning and a brawl breaks out. He fights back with all he has but it’s no use - he’s outnumbered. Eventually he takes a fall and doesn’t rise again. Green blood weeps from his wounds.

PurplPanda the Helix Worshipper was lynched.

You have 24 hours to PM your night actions.

Night 1 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Thursday 12th June

Last edited:
Night 1

It had been a long day. After walking around in circles in the Viridian Forest, it becomes apparent that someone is trying to interfere the group’s progression. No one wants to talk. But finally PurplPanda steps up to the plate and produces his compass, feeling confident that he can lead them out of the forest and into Viridian City.

Hours pass and the skies grow dark. As they realise they’ve a night of sleeping rough ahead of them, the group begin to question their great leader PurplPanda’s skill - and, more importantly, where his loyalties truly lie. Then someone asks aloud the question they’ve all been secretly thinking to themselves:a “is he an agent of the Dome?”

PurplPanda tries to get the group thinking logically but eventually words lose all meaning and a brawl breaks out. He fights back with all he has but it’s no use - he’s outnumbered. Eventually he takes a fall and doesn’t rise again. Green blood weeps from his wounds.

PurplaPanda the Helix Worshipper was lynched.

You have 24 hours to PM your actions.

Night 1 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Thursday 12th June

Wow guys GREAT JOB

- - - Post Merge - - -

I said I think it's too weird for a Mafia to vote themselves on the first day.

So? the townies jobs is to defeat the mafia maybe it was his plan to make confusion and changes people's votes? sigh* idk anymore i need a nap

I'm sorry purpl. I tried. RIP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also think it's very wild that you flipped votes during the last second Hanzy. I thought you were on my side of that argument the whole time.

Oh crap, I'm sorry Purpl D:

I also think it's very wild that you flipped votes during the last second Hanzy. I thought you were on my side of that argument the whole time.

In the end, I just had to make a guess. And it turned out they were both town anyway. I didn't see the logic in a mafia voting for themselves on day 1 and I just found it strange. Either way we would have lost a townie, so I'm sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless kyuby is lying about their, in which case, I'm extremely sorry.

Hey guys, sorry for the lose of Purpl seems like it was town against town while the mafia just stayed behind us laughing, I'm sure I will be the one killed tonight so what about if we talk about what should be do next?

Dang, R.I.P. Purpl. :/

with just 5 minutes left for me to get lynched I dont mind posting this =) at all:

Im Jay Leno (Self-Aware Miller) you guys felt right into the trap that mafia made.
At the time you posted this you weren't set to be lynched because hanzy had switched their vote 4 minutes before. Maybe you didn't check though. If someone else is actually Jay Leno, maybe it would be wise to speak up? If not, Kyuby's probably telling the truth

Back