• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

@Gregriii
JinxAVA.png

Jinx.png

@Heichou_
Kuroha.png

@irlghost
irlghostAVA.png

@Cadbberry
BlueLeafADV.png

@Keitara
SinglePiece.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Cadbberry: If you want any changes, ask away.​

Amazing. The get jinxed is a bit little but amazing. You really know to make a psychopath fit in a signature!

Render/Stock:
image.jpg
Style: Vector
Color: Blue
Text: LUCKY LUCKY!
Size: A size of a regular signature
Other: For the profile picture could you use this? I'll pay you some btb for it.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Render/Stock: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...dth-down/300?cb=20140110131154&path-prefix=en
Style: Something along the lines of simple
Color: Something along the lines of what King Dedede would have. (Maybe light blue or purple?)
Text: None
Size: Regular
Other: Something along the lines of that sample villager one would be cool. And if its possible could you add Meta Knight, Kirby, and Bandana Dee to it? (Optional)

@JustAWeavile: Glad you like it. I can make a variant version for a youtube banner but those are much larger in size. You should order a wallpaper for your youtube banner for maximum quality (if you want). I can just make another signature sized variant though if that's what you wish.
Sorry for not replying. I've been busy lately. But yeah that sounds good. I'm kind of confused which would be the correct size for the top banner on my youtube. Would it be Banner size or Wallpaper size? Probably still silly question but just making sure. I will give you 300 TBT now but if you need more let me know

Sorry for not replying. I've been busy lately. But yeah that sounds good. I'm kind of confused which would be the correct size for the top banner on my youtube. Would it be Banner size or Wallpaper size? Probably still silly question but just making sure. I will give you 300 TBT now but if you need more let me know

Youtube banners are actually 2560x423, so that would be a wallpaper order (500 TBT). It'll probably take me a long while to design an appropriate banner for your youtube channel as these types of wallpaper orders are complex.

Also, copy paste this for your signature (your tag should actually be better quality than it is). Just erase the #. [#IMG]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq189/DevinPhoto/RequestedGraphics/WeavileReq.png[/IMG]

Ok ill give you 200 more since I just gave you 300. Thanks in advance

You should re-do your form by the way so I have as much information as possible when doing your order.

Just take the same exact thing as in my Sig. Resize it to wallpaper size and replace the text as JhbBlade.

If you need to do some touch ups to make it look good in a bigger size than feel free but I like the work you did last time and I trust you :)

Just take the same exact thing as in my Sig. Resize it to wallpaper size and replace the text as JhbBlade.

If you need to do some touch ups to make it look good in a bigger size than feel free but I like the work you did last time and I trust you :)

Alright, I'll use the same concept.

Render/Stock: Sailor Moon doing Moon Gorgeous Meditation pose
Style: Heavy Effect
Color: Pink
Text: 美少女戦士セーラームーン
Size: Any is fine
Other: Make it super cute ❤

It's too small. It has to be at least 2048 pixels wide and 1152 pixels tall. Sorry :( I guess youtube is very picky about sizes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm I think it works. I downloaded on media fire

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay it works. Thank you so much :)

Back