• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

WonderK

Pondering...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (46) +
▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

WonderkShopBanner.png

CLOSED

Welcome to my shop! I accept requests that deal with forum signatures and avatars. I also do wallpapers and banners (see the second post in my shop). This is not a shop that has animal crossing sprites in it with pixelated backgrounds. This is a heavy effects signature shop. I only accept requests from members with 200+ posts. This assures that you are somewhat active in the TBT community.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ω STYLES Ω

Heavy Effect
SmashCampSignatureContest.png

Smudge
YuzukiSmudges.png

Splatter
SoulEaterDeathTheKid.png

Vector
Vocaloid_1.png

Simple
AnimalCrossingWONDERK.png

If you want to see more examples of my work, take a look at my Photobucket and DeviantArt.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

$ PAYMENT $

Avatars and signatures are free.
Donations are greatly appreciated, though. Donors will receive shout outs.

= RULES =

Have 200 posts or more.
I don't do animations (GIFs).
You can't take credit for my work.
I can deny your request for whatever reason.
You have to follow the request form posted in my shop.
You are required to wait one week before requesting something else.
I ask for absolute respect towards me and other members in my shop.
I only accept five pending requests at any given moment. Four slots for regulars, one for newcomers.

☷ EXTRA STUFF ☷

The maximum size signature I make is 500x200.
You can request an avatar and a signature in the same request.
I will add anything occasionally into requests (colors, extra text, styles, etc.).
Requests are completed anywhere from one hour to one week, depending on how busy I am.
Renders must be provided by you. There is a list of render sites in the GFX Resources sticky thread.

# WAITING LIST #

Slots are full? Wait until these pending requests are completed.

▲ REQUEST FORM ▲

Render/Stock:
Style:
Color:
Text:
Size:
Other:​

Last edited:
ThisIsAGFXShopBannerWallpaperX.png

This is the banner and wallpaper section of my shop. These are not free. You don't need 200+ posts to order these.

$ PAYMENT $

Banners are 300 TBT.
Wallpapers are 500 TBT.
I need to review your order before you pay me.
I won't start your order until the payment has been received.

= INFORMATION ON BANNERS AND WALLPAPERS =

There is no waitlist for banners and wallpapers. You can order these indefinitely.
The maximum size of a banner is 715x250. Maximum size for a wallpaper is the size of your desktop.
Banners are essentially larger sized signatures. Beware of having large text above the banner as it might go over the size limit.
Wallpapers are large images that take me a long time to work on. These are typically used for your desktop picture on your computer.

▲ ORDER FORM ▲

Banner/Wallpaper:
Render(s)/Stock(s):
Style:
Color:
Text:
Size:
Other:

Last edited:
Your signatures are amazing, I would request one but finding clean renders is hard for me.
I wish you luck though!

Render/Stock: Render of Vaati with eyeball form behind him and stock a black background with purple smoke (like the magnezone one)
Style: idk just regular :p
Color: Black/purple
Text: Vaati (In middle like your sig!)
Size: 400x130
Other: Put a watermark at the bottom right corner!

I hope you can do mine, I really love these!

Last edited:
I will give you 200 tbt for signature. Hory sheet.

Avatar/Signature: Just a signature please.
Render/Stock: Deadpool doing this pose (picture below). I don't have a render, but I'd like it to look a bit like the one with Magnezone, except that it is Red.
Style: Some blood splatter effects around him.
Color: red.
Text: Kildor 22 運命ヒーロー ( Japanese characters below the Kildor please)
Size: 400 x 130
Other: none.

Click me for picture

I could donate TBT bells to you, since I really love your signatures and it shows you put a lot of effort into them :)

Last edited:
Render/Stock: Render image of Ike from Smash Bros Wii U and an arena from Smash Bros I would like as the background.
Style: Something that goes well? Idk it's up to you. Haha
Color: Red or blue.
Text: "Warning! Challenger approaching!" like in the Smash Bros games
Size: 400 x 130
Other: Whatever you feel like, my good man.

PHOTOS:

artwork.super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-3ds-and-wii-u.1500x1500.2014-05-25.498.jpg
Wiki-background.jpg

Render/Stock: Render of Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass (http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/...nders/Code-Geass-Lelouch-Render-by-lilvie.png You can find a better one if you like, even if it's different poses ect) background can be whatever you think looks best
Style: Would like abstract
Color: colors that match his eyes perhaps, feel free to go crazy here though
Text: Horus
Size: 400x130
Other: Just be creative, I don't want to restrict you too much but I don't want you to be completely lost either. I'd like it to be similar to this signature. But with different text.

1ibW5fN.png
I liked this sig quite a lot too if you'd rather style it like that

Last edited:
Avatar/Signature: Signature please!
Render/Stock: Render of the protagonist from Persona 3 with a render of orpheus behind him or something. A background with a faded checker board pattern would be neat.
Style: Have fun with the effects yo
Color: Blue/black
Text: "What's so scary about dying?"
Size: 400x150
Other: ~

Protagonist / orpheus

I usually skim past stuff like this but your edits are really sick!! I'll prob drop some tbt if you decide to do mine haha

Last edited:
Avatar/Signature: Signature please!
Render/Stock: Render of the protagonist from Persona 3 with a render of orpheus behind him or something. A background with a faded checker board pattern would be neat.
Style: Have fun with the effects yo
Color: Blue/black
Text: "What's so scary about dying?"
Size: 400x150
Other: ~

Protagonist / orpheus

I usually skim past stuff like this but your edits are really sick!! I'll prob drop some tbt if you decide to do mine haha

Are you saying you're a purse owner?

Render/Stock:in the spoiler
Style:abstract
Color:Blue
Text:N/A
Size:100x100
Other:Nothing, thank you

http://m.imgur.com/a/wL3oY
The first image is the render one, I hope it's ok, since I can't crop it correctly on my iPad can you crop it so it's just uxie? The second one is the stock image.

I hope that's all ok, if it isn't tell me and I will find a better image. Thank you! I love your art and I will tip for sure

Last edited:
Render/stock: (stock) http://catalogwall.info/abstract-wa...ge-65-hd-wallpapers-gallery.html#.U5MO0om9LCQ Stock:
al17ic.jpg
and
10qdo44.jpg
Style: abstract
Text: メルセデス (under that please put Mercedes)
Color: what ever feels good.
Size: what ever feels good for you,
I plan on using it as an iPhone 5c background...so can you make it fit that??? I'm going to PM you.
Other: art by shobnioki, and Ruru.
I'm tipping :)

Last edited:
@Gamezee: PlanetRenders.com is a great site to get clean and crisp renders. Much obliged for the compliment.

@Vaati
Vaati.png

@Kildor
DeadPool.png

@MrKisstoefur
Ike-ava.png

Ike.png

Enjoy guys.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'll be working on everyone else's requests shortly. Thank you for your patience.

@Gamezee: PlanetRenders.com is a great site to get clean and crisp renders. Much obliged for the compliment.

@Vaati
Vaati.png

@Kildor
DeadPool.png

@MrKisstoefur
Ike-ava.png

Ike.png

Enjoy guys.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'll be working on everyone else's requests shortly. Thank you for your patience.

For your amazing work, I transferred two hundred TBT bells. I hope that is enough. Thank you!

Omg, I looooooove it! You're the best!

@Kildor: Much obliged.

@Vaati. No problem. Thank you.

EDIT: @Luckypinch: Confused on what render(s) you want me to use. Also, you need to give me the size dimensions of the iphone 5c (in pixels) since I have no idea what it is.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Horus
Lelouch.png

@BibiBurger
Persona3.png

@Uxie
Uxie.png

Last edited:
Back