• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Marshal the Smug Squirrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Birds Forever
Bells
New Horizons Token
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (169) +
Ah! I should mention he's mostly original as well, he's only missing one item from his house, which is his children's story book. I would be happy to order that for you if you really want it.
He's currently in boxes and will be until the auction finishes.

Starting Bid: 5 million bells
Autobuy: 35million bells.
Highest Bid: 6 million.
Minimum increase is 500k bells.

I'm mostly looking to straight up sell him for 35 million bells.
End Date is June 5th @ 5PM EST
Thanks for looking fellas ^^

Marshal the smug squirrel is currently in boxes within my town. I'm looking for best offer in bells. An offer of 30-35 million bells will get you him right away, but I'm flexible. I won't seriously consider anything under 5mill.
I'm also holding him up for offers here:

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I'd love to offer! I don't have any of those villagers though. I only have Lolly for trade.
I will bid 5m or whatever your starting bid is.

I'd love to offer! I don't have any of those villagers though. I only have Lolly for trade.
I will bid 5m or whatever your starting bid is.
Yeah, I decided to lower it and see were this goes.
Thanks for bidding, up dating now!

Last edited:
10mil any good? I'm looking elsewhere too so I may withdraw this offer later.

Nope that's fine, thanks for your interest! Since this isn't an auction, I'm just going to take the offer that is most appealing to me after a certain amount of time.

I feel really bad, I didn't mean to flip-flop as much as I did. This is my first time doing this and should have done more research first, ah well live and learn. xD

So you'll pick the offer that you like the best and not the highest bidder? I can go higher if you'd like but my limit is 14mil.

Nope that's fine, thanks for your interest! Since this isn't an auction, I'm just going to take the offer that is most appealing to me after a certain amount of time.

I feel really bad, I didn't mean to flip-flop as much as I did. This is my first time doing this and should have done more research first, ah well live and learn. xD

So you'll pick the offer that you like the best and not the highest bidder? I can go higher if you'd like but my limit is 14mil.

That's right and again, sorry about that. I'm going to submit this in Reddit as well and be sure to post the link.
Thanks for the offer, I'm going to look at offers until tomorrow at noon at most.

I have a cycle town and I can get you a villager, were you looking for any? ^^

I have a cycle town and I can get you a villager, were you looking for any? ^^

Well, yes technically. I'm mostly looking for bells at this time for Marshal though since all of my Dreamies are 1 Tier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is 10 mil okay?

I currently have an offer of 14mill, which is higher. But I'll consider it yes. ^^'

Ok c: are there any I should look out for?

I would seriously offer bells (separate from Marshal) for Gladys, Blanche, Flo, Sparro, or Robin.
Sadly I'm full with 10 villagers now. At least until Marshal is sold. ^^'

Ok, I'll tell you if I see any of those, I used to have robin ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back