• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask Bowie

Do you like the movie Labyrinth even though Bowie was evil?

Was he evil? He genuinely fell in love Sarah, and granted her wish for her brother to disappear. I love him in the same way I love Ursula, I guess. Both were manipulative, but they were "fair" in their origins.

But to answer your question, I love that film. I don't really think it's his best acting role, but it's very nice overall.

When did you first get into Bowie?

Jeez so many questions about david bowie. There's gotta be more to this person than that.....

K my questions:
-how old are you
-why join tbt
-where you get all these avatars and signatures from
-why are you so serious?
IMG_1377.jpg
just smile for me! Please?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Answer's yes.

When did you first get into Bowie?

I seen the music video for "Space Oddity" on television and thought the whole thing was boring. Then I listened to "Life on Mars?", fell in love, listened to "Space Oddity" again, and the rest is history!

Jeez so many questions about david bowie. There's gotta be more to this person than that.....

K my questions:
-how old are you
-why join tbt
-where you get all these avatars and signatures from
-why are you so serious?
IMG_1377.jpg
just smile for me! Please?

I am 16 (17 in September).

I joined TBT because I've been here before many, many years ago, and I suppose I just wanted to give it a more serious try. I was, like, 9 when I first joined.

I got them from a wonderful artist called Namaqo K! They only post in Japanese, so I don't know a thing about 'em, but they do wonderful fan art of characters from Bayonetta (one of my favourite video game series')!

I have some social anxiety issues that kind of make me obsess over every detail of everything I ever do or say online. Typos, emojis, and other stuff are big "triggers" for me, if you will. I'm trying to break out of it, but it's hard.

Last edited:
Back