• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask Bowie

Boi my Bayo obsession has died and Puyo is my new obsession

Ever played it?

How do you feel about your 4-year anniversary being in 4 days?

Also, how do you feel about having joined on September 11th? It's an interesting date.

Boi my Bayo obsession has died and Puyo is my new obsession

Ever played it?

Bayonetta is ashamed!

No, actually. Maybe I should.

How do you feel about your 4-year anniversary being in 4 days?

Also, how do you feel about having joined on September 11th? It's an interesting date.

I don't know why I'm still here honestly! I was here before on another account I can't for the life of me remember, which I used all the way back in 2009 to visit Jake (the moderator)'s town! Weird times.

I always seem to join new sites a few days after or a few days before my birthday, though (which is tomorrow). It was purely bad luck that led me to join on that particular date.

Are you coming back from trying to meet the starman in the sky? We need you to write competent music.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or have you grown out of the space phase?

Are you coming back from trying to meet the starman in the sky? We need you to write competent music.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or have you grown out of the space phase?

Let me answer that question next time I look through my hair dye collection.

We're you sad when David Bowie died?
I was

Yeah. I'm still sad now, honestly. I try not to think about it too much and just be happy for everything he gave when he was here.

Are you actually my boyfriend? You are alike in many ways. :p

Really? What makes you say that?

I'm not, though! My boyfriend thinks Animal Crossing is boring (but he was very proud of me for winning the Smash tournament). He even wrote me a poem to celebrate (and also to make up for not getting me a birthday present).

Which Bowie high quality rip do you prefer?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ibM-zGTK_5w
Or
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gPlqlNZkV5g

Personally, I like them both, but the last one's dubstep-like remix is a nice touch.

"Luma" is one of my favourite video game tracks ever, actually. Never fails to make me cry.

That Star Road is amazing, though! What a beautiful arrangement.

Really? What makes you say that?

I'm not, though! My boyfriend thinks Animal Crossing is boring (but he was very proud of me for winning the Smash tournament). He even wrote me a poem to celebrate (and also to make up for not getting me a birthday present).

"Luma" is one of my favourite video game tracks ever, actually. Never fails to make me cry.

That Star Road is amazing, though! What a beautiful arrangement.

Haha well I've been looking a little at your conversation with another Bowie on here, and apparently you're vegan, 17 and loves Bowie, much like my boyfriend. :D
The only song by Bowie I've truly listened to is Space Oddity, and I think it's amazing.

And same tbh, my boyfriend also has animal crossing on his own 3ds, but he really doesn't understand the fun. He doesn't really know what to do.

Haha well I've been looking a little at your conversation with another Bowie on here, and apparently you're vegan, 17 and loves Bowie, much like my boyfriend. :D
The only song by Bowie I've truly listened to is Space Oddity, and I think it's amazing.

And same tbh, my boyfriend also has animal crossing on his own 3ds, but he really doesn't understand the fun. He doesn't really know what to do.

Oh, right! How nice!

Yeah, I think most people view it as boring from the outside. You're either into it or not.

Holy ****, that's good. Who made it?

By the way, can you tell me how to have an animated sig?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhh, I clicked on the sig and its all in Japanese. Can you please translate for me?

Holy ****, that's good. Who made it?

By the way, can you tell me how to have an animated sig?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhh, I clicked on the sig and its all in Japanese. Can you please translate for me?

I had to deal with it being in Japanese too. I haven't had the chance to translate it yet, but you're more than free to do it yourself.

There's a ton of great art on there.

Last edited:
is there anything new going on in your life atm?

also, how did you get into bayonetta?

Back