7476-1290-5326
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
ど
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Cake
Well its that time, but i'm probably gonna close up my art shop soon ヽ(;▽;)ノ i've been having some family issues, its finals week, and most of the requests came in so long ago, i'd feel bad about being so late ; ; i'm currently sending back any before payments that people made and notifying everyone who requested and. .
WADFIVWENFILVNWELFIJVN back on topic
While i'm probably not going to put up a new art shop anytime soon, I might be doing some other things like possibly an auction (i don't know if I'm good enough for that yet though ヽ(;▽;)ノ) or just doing small stuff on request threads.
so how much would you pay for this type of art? Please be honest, I'm a tough girl, i can take it ( OωO )
*awkward muscle flex*
style 1:
this is kinda moeish style.
Is moeish a word?
I want moeish to be a word.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Style 2:
Okay I can do two types of chibis
This type of shading:
image.jpg
and this type of shading.
image.jpg

Style 3:
Anime ish style. More refs on deviant art
image.jpg

Villagers!
Havent done any in a while so these are kinda old. . .
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sooo how much would you pay?

. . .
. . .
ヽ(;▽;) / 1 bell?
*wild mewmewmewm fled!*

Last edited:
I'd probably pay like 100tbt or 1 mil. Around that range :) <33 A lot of people would probably pay more though. I'm just poor loool

Your art looks a lot like Yookey's so I'd say 500 TBT bells or 4-5mil. They're really cute, I'd pay more if I'd need to.

I think you should set 100tbt/1mil as your base price and let people offer more if they want their commish to get priority (・∀・)
thats what i would do at least ahhah

1m would probably be acceptable, yeah, agreed with the others.

Back